Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Play Ground

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Play Ground - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:57 am

First topic message reminder :

A place for toddlers and young children, and some of the...patients.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:45 pm

Skylar felt her hair and sighed in defeate wavy she thought sadly. "The obvious answers are sometimes wrong, so maybe it seems that I am bothered by this, but truely I'm not" she said trying to assure him she was completly fine.

"are you alright?" Skylar asked Celestine.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:46 pm

"Than-Hey, are you alright?" Chase asked, removing his hands from Skylar and grabbing Celestine by the shoulders, trying to coax him back into sanity. For someone so tiny he had a surprising amount of strength.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:51 pm

Skylar blinked "maybe we should go get a doctor?" she said standing beside him. "Or something to calm him" she offered.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:51 pm

Celestine grabbed his hair with both hands. "I'm sorry", he said sorrowfully, "I'm sorry I ruined this". In his mind he saw a man tied to a chair, a humanoid being with an octopus like head stood in front of him, Cthulhu. "Phn'glui R'lyeh Celestine", the being said to him. Celestine then snapped back into reality, he was on his knees on the ground.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:54 pm

Skylar took her Jacket off and dabbed the sweat from his face. "You didnt ruin anything" she said smiling at him, concern in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
New
Felicity

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:55 pm

Felicity had been sitting in the tree staring at the three people below her with intense interest. She noticed that the taller one was beginning to act a little strange. She jumped from the tree, landing perfectly on her feet, sauntering over she stopped just inches away from the small group. She widened her eyes subtly, tilting her head to the side, placing her pointer finger to her lower lip.

"Hello?" She called, hoping to draw the attention of the small crowd, she eyed the girl, who was obviously older. She felt so young, which she hated. "Is there anything I can help with?" She asked, innocently, moving her gaze to the tallest boy in the crowd.

"Are you okay, sir?" She asked, gently, her voice a melodic soprano, she stood in front of him, trying to see his eyes, trying to judge the look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:02 pm

Celestine looked up at the new girl, his dark eyes staring ahead and his dark circles intensifying his gaze. "I'm sorry everybody, we were having such a nice time", he said, ashamed of himself. It showed in his voice.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:04 pm

Skylar looked up at the young girl but quickly looked back to Celestine. She didnt exactky think the girl was as innocent as she looked. Her eyes are to dull for her to be so childish she thought quickly.

"No, its fine Celestine, just...stay with us" she said unsure of how else to put it.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:06 pm

"I had no plans on leaving", Celestine answered. "I'm so sorry"
Back to top Go down
Felicity
New
Felicity

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:06 pm

Felicity tilted her head to the side, smiling widely. She stood to her full height (a whopping 4'9), she extended a hand toward the much larger boy, her tiny hand quivering slightly.

"Sure, I'm in your ward, right? C?" She said, waiting for him to accept her offering of help. "I'd like to get to know you! We're all a little mad here, anyway!" She added, tugging on one of her braids with a smile.

Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:09 pm

Skylar stood and smiled"this is what friends are for" she said "so please stop saying sorry" she added.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:12 pm

Celestian grabbed the girls hand and stood up, "Thank you". "Ward C, eh? We're the only ones. I'm Celestian L. Adler, genius detective. I wouldn't mind another friend", he stated. Celestian looked at Skylar, "Thank you for understanding".
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:15 pm

Skylar looked up at him"its my thing" she said realizing Chase had left. "Where'd Mintie go?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
New
Felicity

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:18 pm

Felicity shook his hand. "I'm Felicity Skylar Markinson. Professionally raised street urchin." She flashed him a childish smile. Then she looked up at the older girl. "Mintie? Who's that? Are they cute?" She bounded over to the girl, clasping her hands at her barely-develop breast.

She bounced on her tippy toes, a smile forming on her face. "Is he the red head? I've heard about him, I heard he's pretty hot." She said, quirking one silver eyebrow at the older girl, a teasing smirk on her face, dancing into her previously lifeless eyes.

Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:21 pm

"I don't know", Celestian said hoping he didn't frighten him away. "He's such a nice boy"
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:24 pm

"Cute, nope wrong boy, Mintie is perfect, in a very imperfect way" she said. "After all, mine name is Skylar as well" she said a smile slipping onto her lips. Thinking about Chase made her smile "but you are kind of young to be so...boy crazy" she said her perfect nose wiggling from side to side.

"what did he mean by we yesterday?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
New
Felicity

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:28 pm

"I've never met him." Felicity murmured, "But I hope I get to!" She added, doing that bouncy tippy toe dance, again. She turned to face Celestine.

"Call me Lissi, okay? It's my nickname." She said in a chirpy soprano, turning back to face Skylar. "Do you wanna be my friend?" She twirled one silver braid around her finger, chewing on the end a little nervously.

"And I'm not boy crazy. I was wondering if you like him." She fluttered her eyelashes in a faux-flirtacious way, walking around her speculating her entire body.

"You're perfect in a perfect way, though. You guys must be beautiful together..." She said, then she sniffed. "You smell good to, kind of minty, but good."
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:31 pm

"You're asking the wrong lad", Celestine answered her, "Chase is amazingly perfect to a fault". Celestine pulled out his pipe and began puffing on his chocolate tobacco, "things weren't this crazy in Liverpool", he stated.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
New
Felicity

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:38 pm

"You're in an asylum, things will be crazy, here." Felicity said, plopping down next to him, she adjusted her skirt, careful to cover up everything, remembering the creeps on the street. She looked up at Celestine distrustfully, and then back to Skylar. She smiled, patting the spot next to her.

"Sit by me, name-sister." She said with a huge smile, one of her eyeteeth missing.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:39 pm

"All the same, I didn't have any friends in Liverpool", Celestine said taking a long puff on his pipe.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:42 pm

Skylar gasped softly "I..what, pssh no I do not like him" she said blushing. How was a small teen reading her like this. "Sure I will be your friend" she said "can I call you Lissi?" She asked. "No my smell isn't minty, that's just Mintie" she said with a dazed smile.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
New
Felicity

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:46 pm

Felicity smiled (Just like a book...). "You're blushing so much at the mention of his name, though..." She said in a light teasing tone, she wasn't trying to be mean, just playful. She looked up at Celestine.

"Well," she said, placing her tiny hand on his arm. "You definitely have friends now."
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:47 pm

"Skylar, I deduced that you liked him last night. There's no reason to hide it", Celestine said, his liverpuddlian accent seemed thicker than normal.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:53 pm

Skylar raised an eyebrow "you can't tell him, if he didn't like me it would make a mess" she said gaining control of her emotions. "Beisides I'm not the only one interested in someone here " she said throwing it out there.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
New
Felicity

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:55 pm

Felicity looked up at Celestine, her unruly white bangs falling into her eye, with a swipe of her head she removed them, her eyes glinting with childlike innocence.

"You like someone, too am I not correct?..." She said, chewing on the knuckle of her small pointer finger, the ruby red nail polish chipping off one small fingernail.

"God, his scent is overpowering. How many mints does he eat in a DAY?" She suddenly asked, turning back to face Rinami, her freckled nose crinkling cutely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Play Ground

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: Within Town :: Park & Forest Area-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com