Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rant Corner!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Rant Corner! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:59 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the emo Rant Corner! Where you can complain all you want! Go ahead! Complain, rant, shout, whatever you want to call it, we're listening!
Back to top Go down
https://melancholyac.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Olive
New
Olive

Credits
Money: 15
Tickets: 10

PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:49 pm

So I'm trolling the 5th floor girl's bathroom in my res hall...

I live on 4th floor, but the cleaning staff are often in the bathroom when I need to shower, so I end up going up to 5th floor. Unlike our floor, they have a large CD/radio stereo by the showers which blasts awful music at all waking hours. It's TERRIBLE.

I generally am not too picky about music, but at various times when I've gone in, there has been Justin Bieber, Ke$ha, extremely profain and tasteless rap, country music reminiscent of yodeling, and other music that is just nauseatingly BAD. Seriously. I wonder if they're trying to pick terrible music, or what... And no matter what, it's always playing. Loudly. Many of my friends who have experienced the atrocity also share my distaste, and generally agree something has to be done.

So naturally, I'm going to RickRoll them.

I'm compiling a playlist identical to one of the CD's I have heard. At least, the first few seconds of each song will be identical, before turning into three and a half minutes of pure Rick Astley. :D Have fun, 5th floor.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits
Money: 15
Tickets: 0

PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:24 pm

Some man outside (next door neighbor) is LITERALLY! Singing Superbass! <_>! OH MY! SHUT UP PERSON Dx lol sorry just soo annoying <_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rant Corner!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: Out of Character :: OOC-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Roleplay forums | Manga - Comic strip | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com