Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Intensive Care Treatment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Intensive Care Treatment - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:02 am

First topic message reminder :

Where students come to be treated on various things.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:04 am

Raven smirked back at Hikami "are you sure your okay?" Raven asked
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits
Money: 35

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:20 am

"I'm beyond okay, I'm-" he groped for the word, "exquisite." He said, smiling genuinely. He'd honestly never been happier than when he was surrounded by friends.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:21 am

Raven smiled "thats good!" Raven sang in a cheerful voice
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:24 am

"Mmm hmm," Rinami agreed, gazing out the window.
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits
Tickets: 10

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:10 pm

The girl wasn't especially heavy, but it still seemed to take a while before they reached the ICT. Upon entering, a slightly alarmed-looking doctor came up to them.

"Oh my goodness, what happened?" asked the doctor. Olive shook her head and turned to Courtney. She had been the one who witnessed it.
Back to top Go down
Courtney
New
Courtney

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:11 pm

Courtney helped Olive bring the, small white haired girl into the Intensive care treatment
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:15 pm

((Lol, whoops. xD I dunno if that was a late or early post on my part...))
Back to top Go down
Courtney
New
Courtney

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:20 pm

((Pardon me? lol))
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:29 pm

((Oh, nevermind. xDD I just meant our posts didn't quite sync up and I probably just should have waited for you to post first... But it's all good.))

Olive quietly spoke up. "Schizophrenic episode...I think," she said. "I-I wasn't there." The doctor nodded, apparently satisfied, and picked her up to take to a treatment room. Olive looked to Courtney nervously, wondering what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Courtney
New
Courtney

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:35 pm

Courtney chewed on her thumb nail, Courtney looked around scaredly then up at Olive she, put on a small smile "I think she'll be fine! be she seemed really scared! the so called creature was trying to take her to hell! so she said!" Courtney said sadly
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:53 am

"H-her brain can create terrifying things," she said quietly, lowering her eyes. Olive felt badly, it seemed like Courtney had never seem somebody have an episode like this before. She tried to explain, even a little. "Makes them seem real. Can't tell the difference until it's over... A-and even then, you worry that they might come back." Olive could relate. Even though she was on a fairly effective combination of drugs now, she remembered from before. The screaming lab tech, and all that blood. She blinked the image out of her mind.

Olive looked back up at her. "But it's only brain chemistry. They have medicine," she said.
Back to top Go down
Courtney
New
Courtney

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:26 am

Courtney looked to Olive "I hope so! even though I may not know the girl well I just feel sorry! A life time of apparently some "creature" trying, to take her to hell! that's freaky!" Courtney dropped her head
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:04 am

Olive nodded in agreement. "It is. But not hopeless." Hesitantly, she spoke again. "...I used to be that bad...you know, before here."
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:53 am

Skylar sat beside Chases bed with a frown on her face. She couldn't believe he would do something like that. Also because he was stressing her out and stress cause pain and panic attacks. "Maybe, we should take some time apart" she thought curiously. Laying down in the bed with him she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:10 am

Even in sleep, Chase was able to sense Skylar's presence, he turned onto his side, wrapping his arms around Skylar's body and pulling her closer. He sensed her stress, and struggled to wake himself up, but couldn't. Instead, he just ran a hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:53 pm

Skylar snuggled closer to him, her face in his chest. He was always so much warmer than her and she enjoyed his body heat. Skylar's eyes slowly opened once her started rubbing his hands through her hair. Realizing he was still fast asleep she yawned. "Chase, wake up" she said said softly putting her small hands on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:58 pm

Yuki helped out alice into the intensive care treatment place. "watch your step."
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:00 pm

*Alice stumbled abit, her head was still feelingl light and her body was shaking abit* "T-thanks Y-yuki"
Back to top Go down
http://www.Quizilla.com
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:09 pm

"No problems!" Yuki grinned while pacing back and forth. "OH TRUE! I just remembered i tied a piece of my bandana on ur leg... oh dear if ur leg still bleeding when u hurt your self?" *Yuki had a flashback when alice hurt her self with a paperclip"* she shook her head, "I found some disinfectant spray and a rolled bandage!... alright first we need to wipe it!" Yuki found a soft cloth and found a bowl and filled the bowl with lukewarm water adding a bit of some cool water. "ok here we go." Yuki gentely bent down and lift up alice's leg, gently wiping her leg. thinks to herself, *ughh i hope she doesnt think im wierd. : <*
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:14 pm

*Alice closed her eyes in pain, the water stung the cut* "Ow..." Alice groaned
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:28 pm

((oops my grammer is horrible... sorry :P))

Yuki looked up, "ahh... s-s-sorry.. I've never nursed someone before... hahaha~" Yuki laughed nervously. She finished wiping alice's legs, then she grabbed the disinfectant spray, "ok this will sting a bit." Yuki warned Alice.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:55 pm

*Alice looked away and shut her eyes getting prepared for the pain, she clenched her leg*
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:46 pm

Yuki picked up the disinfectant spray and began to spray Alice's legs. *Thinks:... I hope Alice is alright I don't know what had happen there.... ugh have to stop being so scared!!! sob sob sob "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intensive Care Treatment

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: The Academy Grounds :: Fourth Floor-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com