Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hoshino, McKenzie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits
Money: 15
Tickets: 0

Hoshino, McKenzie Empty
PostSubject: Hoshino, McKenzie   Hoshino, McKenzie I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:17 pm

Warden C
Hoshino, McKenzie 1136992458_f

Name: McKenzie Hoshino

Day of Birth: September, 17

Height: 5'3

Weight: 112

Description: McKenzie has always looked younger than she actually is. She keeps her hair long and usually done sloppily and in a childish manner. Her eyes are wide and trusting, blue as the cerulean lake that sits in her former backyard. Her body is fully developed, yet still awkward and twiggy, giving her the appearance of a preteen. She usually wears mock sailor or school uniforms that are short and showy, hoping to appear more adult-like.

Personality: McKenzie has the personality of a puppy dog. She's bright and cheerful and trusts way too easily. However, people rarely see that because of the cold facade she puts up. She doesn't want to trust you, even if she does, therefore, she doesn't allow herself to. Also, her past causes her to be wary of other people. Especially men.

Past: McKenzie was-quite literally-born into prostitution. She was raised to serve men as though she were little more than a slave. She would often get mad, and write out detailed stories of the men's deaths. When they found the notebook, she was beaten badly and treated worse. She still has scars down her back and across her stomach from the whippings.

When she got older, she realized she didn't like being treated like this. So, she found a gun, she practiced using it frequently, often by herself and away from others. One day, she finally used it, shooting her master, and freeing herself. However, to avoid newspapers and jail, she contacted her friend, Kirai, who sent her to Melancholy Academy for safety.

Likes: Apple jacks, animals, friends, laughter, happiness, love, usually people, and music

Dislikes: Loud noises, whips, anger, guns, ugliness, coldness and hunting.

DISEASES: Anger management, and insomnia.

Created by Kirai

Last edited by McKenzie on Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits
Money: 5

Hoshino, McKenzie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshino, McKenzie   Hoshino, McKenzie I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:19 pm

Oooh! Ooh! I want to be that "Friend" who brings you here! XD (overexcited)
Back to top Go down
https://melancholyac.rpg-board.net
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

Hoshino, McKenzie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshino, McKenzie   Hoshino, McKenzie I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:22 pm

Alright you can be my friend that brought me here. XD I was gonna do that but I thought you'd be like, "Aw HALE no!"
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5

Hoshino, McKenzie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshino, McKenzie   Hoshino, McKenzie I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:27 pm

And I can be the friend that sat around eating potato chips (I'll take a potato chip...AND EAT IT! XD) all day and reading! Lol just kidding! Oops I'm getting off topic!

APPROVED!
Heheh...
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

Hoshino, McKenzie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshino, McKenzie   Hoshino, McKenzie I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:29 pm

((Best Light Yagami moment. EVER!)) YAYAYAYAYAYAY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hoshino, McKenzie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshino, McKenzie   Hoshino, McKenzie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hoshino, McKenzie

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: Introductions :: Student Registration :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com