Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Intensive Care Treatment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Intensive Care Treatment - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:02 am

First topic message reminder :

Where students come to be treated on various things.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:55 pm

McKenzie looked up at Rinami with wide eyes. Hoping the other girl wouldn't get mad at her for sleeping on her boyfriend. She scrambled for her crutches and stood up, using them to balance her, she smiled cutely.

"I dunno. From what I've heard he just passed out." She said, frowning at the younger boy, she ran a hand through his dark hair.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:58 pm

((OMG! Sorry I haven't been on in like two freaken days! I've had family parties to go to! Oh and Happy New Year Guys! Aw Shucks! ))

rRaven walks into Intensive Care Treatment "Hey guys what's all the comotion about?" Raven asked with curiosity
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits
Money: 35

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:00 am

Hikami crept silently into the room. He came to stand beside Raven, he smiled at her, gently. His signature broken smile stretching across his face.

"Hello, everyone. I trust we are well?" He said, politely, his hands clasped nervously together.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:02 am

Raven froze as she was surprised that Hikami was near her she smiled back at him "Hi Hikami!" Raven said quietly
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:02 am

"We're in the ICU. To my knowledge if people are here then they are not well," Rinami chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:04 am

A look of slight confusion crossed Hikami's face. He turned to Rinami, his nose crinkled slightly. "Yes, I believe that is true. However, you're supposed to wish the best upon people." He said quietly, before turning back to Raven.

"I am especially pleased to see you, today. I hope you're no longer crying over me." He said, a small, genuine smile at his lips.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:05 am

Ravens face went a little red "um I not today!" Raven said in a joking tone, quietly and softy as she smiled
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:13 am

"I should hope not." Hikami said, turning his attention to the window before looking at Celestine. "So...what happened here? Or is the resident psychopath not allowed to know?" He said bitterly, looking around for the redhead that always gave him grief.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:15 am

Raven's eyes grew "YOUR NOT A PSYCHOPATH!" Raven said pertectively "your just unique from, other people! just don't listen to Chase!" Raven said sighing
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:18 am

Celestine was awaken by the sudden shouting, "Mate, it's the ICU. People here need rest", Celestine glared around the room, barely seeing anything without his glasses.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:20 am

Raven glared at Celestine "oh my apologies!" Raven said softly
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:21 am

Rinami turned to Hikami. "We don't really know what happened, so we will be finding out with you," she informed him.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:23 am

I had an excess of nicotine in my system", Celestine told them, holding a clipboard in his hands. He had found his glasses.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:26 am

"I see," Rinami said. "You really shouldn't use all those nicotine patches," she added,"as you can see, it's bad for your health."
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:28 am

"Very bad," Hikami agreed, wringing his wrists and avoiding any type of eye contact. He was visibly shaking, more out of fear than insanity. He really hated hospital rooms. He bit his lip, he hoped he wouldn't go insane, but he was bad when it came to disturbances.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:30 am

Raven saw Hikami it looked like he was struggling "are you okay?' Raven asked him softly and slowly
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:31 am

"Your shaking," Rinami observed, looking concerned.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:33 am

Celestine sat up an bed, "I'd really prefer the IV's weren't in my arm. It's irratating.", Celestine smiled around at his friends.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:35 am

Hikami forced a smile. "I'm well," he said easily. "I just dislike any form of doctors or their offices." He said, gesturing toward Celestine. "Please, pay him some attention, that's why we're here."

His breathing was coming shallower, but he showed no other signs of insanity. It was only fear, the heart of insanity.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:39 am

Raven stared at Hikami for a moment then she turned to Celestine and gave him a smirk "well it's nice to see that your sitting up!" Raven said
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:43 am

"Yes, it is quite a pleasant sight." Hikami agreed, regaining control of his composure. He looked at Hikami, no sign of emotion on his face. "How are you feeling? Better, I presume." The frail albino said, clasping his fidgety hands. He bit his lip.

Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:44 am

Rinami chuckled. "It seems I've been here alot in the past week," she said to herself. "Yes, it is nice," Rinami said to Celestine.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:47 am

Raven stood there in the corner of the room she decided that she maybe should leave
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:48 am

Celestine rubbed his head, "It's been a crazy holiday season hasn't it", he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:02 am

"Crazy. What perfect wording for a place such as this." Hikami said with a small, quiet chuckle. He looked at Celestine, and Rinami and Raven with a bright, childish smile. He couldn't believe that he ever thought these people. His mind flickered to Chase, but he pushed the insignificant boy back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intensive Care Treatment

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: The Academy Grounds :: Fourth Floor-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com