Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Intensive Care Treatment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Intensive Care Treatment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:02 am

First topic message reminder :

Where students come to be treated on various things.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:55 am

He smiled at her. When he wasn't chewing gum he actually smelled sort of...boyish. Like salt water and pine trees, of course there was a little bit of the mint scent still intertwined. He took the phone with his free hand, sliding it open and texting quickly, singled-handedly.

"I won't die." He said, squeezing her arm, looking as though he was about to blow a bubble, and then realized there was no gum in his mouth. "Besides, this was my first one since Monday. And they cleaned it rather thoroughly." He added, kissing the direct center of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:55 am

((Ima go to bed, nao, I'll be on tomorrow probably way late, Christmas break FTW!))
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:04 am

((K night btw, so JEALOUS one more dat til break))

Skylar watched his fingers run over the keys with a blank look on her face. "Amerricans and their texting" she teased playfully bumping into him.

"I hope not" she said with a smile " or else we won't have Chase juniors."
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:00 pm

"Australians and their kangaroo riding." He shot back, almost without thinking, the corners of his mouth slowly rising at the mental image of perfectionist Skylar on the back of a kangaroo. In a moment he was outright laughing.

"Oh God, a bunch of mini-mes running around. You better hope they inherit your personality." He added with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:18 pm

Skylar raised a perfect eyebrow to him "we don't ride kanaroos" she said with a light smile. "Besides what so funny, I can't ride things now?" She asked.

"Well they would be intresting, and cute little red heads." Skylar said then laughed. "Of course you'd have to take care of them since I'm not a fan of small children" she said.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:31 pm

"That's not what I heard~" Chase said in a sing-song voice, smiling back at her. "And, no, you'd mess up your hair, and your dress and stuff." He said, his smile widening wickedly as he eyed her perfect hair.

"Redheads with freckles," he said. "I used to be a really freckley little beast." He laughed at her. "It'd be different if you were their mother."
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:44 pm

Skylar sighed lightly hitting him in the arm "oh shut up" she said. Poking him softly in the ribs she smirked "well I own horses and I do ride them...well did" she said.

"No I would have a large distaste for them since they were the thing that made me fat and cranky" she said shrugging.

"Are you hungry?" She asked with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:50 pm

He nudged her gently, laughing at the mental image of her on a horse. "I'm afraid of horses. And I'm sure you'd be cute fat and cranky...maybe." He said, popping a bubble of gum.

"Not really, I never am." He murmured, hoping she didn't realize how prominent his ribs were.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:07 pm

Skylar tuned him out on accident he was skin and bone. "Chase?" She asked confused. Taking her hands she lifted his shirt and gasped. "Are you... that's why you chew gum" Skylar said with wide eyes, how did she not notice before.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:11 pm

"Uh..." He pushed her hands away, pulling his shirt back down over his stomach, popping another bubble. "Yeah, also, I like it." He pulled out his cell phone and began to fidget with it mercilessly, spinning it in his hands.

He met her eyes. "I'm just not a big fan of food." He told her, smiling up at the smaller girl, avoiding the story of his past.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:23 pm

Skylars eyes widened, she felt something change with their relationship. "...oh" she said twiddling her thumbs with a sad face. "You don't have to tell me why" she said her eyes looking away from his.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:25 pm

"My mom." He said, grabbing her wrist. "She always told me I was too fat, and ugly. That's why I stopped eating, and started cutting my hair." He scrabbled to stop whatever horrible change was starting in their relationship.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:32 pm

((BRB I has to showahhhh))
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:48 pm

Skylar looked up at him with sad eyes and cupped his hands on his face "your perfect, maybe you should eat more so I can sit on your lap with out breaking you" she said with a soft smile.

"If you want to I could plan you a diet" she said giving him an eskimo kiss.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:08 pm

Celestine had been standing there, listening to their conversation for quite sometime, a gun gripped in his hand and a stack of papers under his arm, the smoke from his pipe drifted into the ICC, he wasn't wearing his glasses.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:09 pm

He laughed. "You won't break me," he promised. Pulling away and then kissing her lips quickly. Then he smiled, popping a minty bubble. He ran his hands through his impossible mass of hair.

"I can't hold much down anymore..." he said, quietly. Thinking of the times he'd tried to return to eating and the-rather messy-outcomes.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:12 pm

"Oh, hey Celestine!" Chase said, noticing the boy, he smiled. "Did you lose your glasses again?"
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:15 pm

"No, I didn't lose my glasses", he said with a cackle, gripping the gun
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:17 pm

"Oh...well, then...what are you doing without them?" Chase asked, not even the least bit suspicious of his friend. He figured it was just Celestine messing around, he'd always been a little weird. And Chase was just a little too trusting....
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:19 pm

"I decided not to wear them", he said, the dark circles under his eyes now dwarfed his eyes two-fold. He walked into the room by his friends bed.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:21 pm

"I see...why the gun?" Chase asked, pointing to it nonchalantly. His eyebrows raised.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:23 pm

"I took it from the warden's office", he said, "Just a security precaution". He ran his hand through his friend's hair.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:26 pm

Chase laughed, shaking his head to further mess the already messed-up hair. "Against that psychopathic albino boy? I've heard about him." He said, his voice quivering lightly.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:30 pm

"Of course, it's rather scary".
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:38 pm

"I've heard he's rather scary. He went for the waitress' throat." Chase said, popping a bubble. "I worry about Skye, she becomes fascinated with people like him. What if he goes insane with her around? He might-" He swallowed thickly and didn't finish the sentence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intensive Care Treatment

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: The Academy Grounds :: Fourth Floor-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com