Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rant Corner!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Rant Corner! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:59 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the emo Rant Corner! Where you can complain all you want! Go ahead! Complain, rant, shout, whatever you want to call it, we're listening!
Back to top Go down
https://melancholyac.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Olive
New
Olive

Credits
Money: 15
Tickets: 10

PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:27 pm

Hahaa, go you! Even short people can be scary... Probably more scary than tall people. x3

I'm 5'6" - fairly average - but still the shortest one in my family. T_T Even my sister is taller than me, and she's six years younger.
emo (Seriously, though, I don't really mind. :D I'm quite happy with my height.)

Btw, anybody here watch Dexter? :D I've just gotten through four seasons in two weeks, kind of in binge-mode.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:33 pm

Lmao I'm 151 and my 12 year old sister is TALLER THAN ME! AND MY eight yoear old sister is almost taller than me!!!!! plus the doctor says the tallest I'm getting is 5'4 and maybe if I'm lucky he says I'm might get 5'5 I was like Erk?!
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:48 pm

Small people are awesome, we're fun size. XD I'm not the smallest in my family(that would be my mom), but I am the smallest among my friends.

Answering Olive's previous questions: Nenavist' is my original character, whom of which I draw. I actually have four original characters: Nenavist', Jones, Elm, and Ed. Sadly they are not from an anime, though I wish they were, but I am not that rich nor that talented. XD
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:52 pm

Lol, that's a good height! Right in the middle. xDD You don't want to get too tall or you won't be able to wear heels often. One of my friends is 5'11" and has perfect legs for heels, but she towers over us even more with them on! It's adorable, 'cause her fiancee is only about 5'5"... Hehehe.

I've pretty much reached my height limit. -w- No more growing for me. Except maybe horizontally. Little sister's not even in high school yet, so she'll probably gain another couple inches on me before she's done.

My parents always used to warn me that she'd be able to beat me up someday. Whaaat?? Guess they were right.

Oooh, and OC! :D That's fun~. That's okay, rich/talented characters are all over the place. And I like the names, even though I can't help but picture Professor Elm from Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:03 pm

Me and my brother are both 5'3, my little sister who's 12 is 4'7 and my big sister who is 18 is 5'4 we're a small family.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:06 pm

4'7?! I was that tall when I was like, 8!
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:06 pm

We're short! Be nice. *hides in emo corner with cheese*
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:09 pm

Ok, sorry! Aw Shucks!
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:11 pm

Why are we even discussing heights?! (Awesomeness should be measured by centimeters)
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:14 pm

No idea, just joined in randomly.
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:17 pm

I think it originally spawned from Edward Elric... xD But who knows.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:19 pm

What does he have to do with height?! Lol
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:34 pm

Lol, he has a height complex... Doesn't like being short. -w- For guys, it must be tougher to be short...
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:44 pm

I know a guy that is like 3 inches shorter than me, and I think he's older...no offence to him ^w^
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:11 am

Just saw that I posted the most out of everybody, I now claim my award for "Least To Do With Their Life".
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:47 pm

Oh geez I never knew raven was 5'4 :O
Raven that means your taller than me :O hows that possible :O my doctor told me I'm 5'3'

OK! I know snow can be pretty..... but like this weather is seriously getting me very irritated.
HUH~! I slipped on ice and ouch i got a bruise...
T^T My friends (from outside of my school) always tazor me (lol not a real tazor lol I mean those random poking) and hit me when I am not listening to them O_O
like they say its a joke which i understand... if only my body wasnt so sensitive I wouldnt be saying "ow" all the time :I
oh jeez I sound like a lame person i know emo
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:04 pm

So I bought the new escape the fate album and was ober excited and then bam, it was let down. I almost threw my ipod out of the car window. Its nothing like the old escape the fate plus some of the songs put me to sleep. So now I'm hoping that Ronnies new band doesn't fail me, when they come out.

Oh and another thing, for all of you sports all-starts, just cause I'm a cheerleader doesn't mean I'm going to bone you or even think you hot. death finger!!!
... that is all
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:22 pm

Yuki! your sooo NOT 5'3!!! NO WAY ARE YOU THAT SHORT! Your atleast 5'5ish! Tell your doctor that he/she is on CRACK!
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:24 pm

lol they measured me a lot on friday =_=
geez maybe your doctor measured u wrong... maybe your 5'2' O_O cuz im taller than u Dx!!!!
AND YOUR ALIVE O_O WHERE were u >_>
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:26 pm

Lmao! yeah! I'm alive! and I've been in hell! MUH HA HA HA!!! Lmao luv ya! jks!!
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:31 pm

aha i luv ya too =_= dude did u study for exams =_= OMG! I WISH EXAMS WERENT EVEN INVENTED AT THE BEGINNING! =_=
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:01 pm

OK! I am a bit down whenever i go on this site T^T
I'm just sad at the fact I never see the wardens on that much :'(
i always feel excited going on ya know? but like the wardens are wlays off when im on T_T
plz go on when you three have the chance to go on D:
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:31 pm

Ohh sorry Yuki! DX Kirai has school stuff (ERRRGHHA...) Plus the name of the site is Melancholic Academy... Get the joke? (fails at jokes) I will try to be on sweet roleplayer... XD
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:39 pm

Yeah, sometimes school is bleh...I'll try to go more also Aw Shucks!
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:31 pm

x3 yay :3
YOU BETTER :'3
and yah i have to do one more exam huh =_=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rant Corner!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum