Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rant Corner!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Rant Corner! Empty
PostSubject: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:59 am

Welcome to the emo Rant Corner! Where you can complain all you want! Go ahead! Complain, rant, shout, whatever you want to call it, we're listening!
Back to top Go down
https://melancholyac.rpg-board.net
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Rant Corner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:36 am

Grr with a capital 'g'! It's been raining for 4 DAYS STRAIGHT! I kinda miss outside. Even thought I don't really go outside that much cause I'm too busy hiding in the Takami corner doing homework and other stuff like that. Ok, I'm done ranting now! ^^
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Rant Corner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:49 pm

Yes, yes, yes. I need to rant too! WHY is it that I'm always at near-death-experiences and everyone else around me is all,"Oh, you're more beautiful than the moon itself..." What the heckkkkkkkk..... What kind of sick, twisted person came up with this? (Doesn't fully realize that I came up with the idea yet...) *grumble* *grumble*
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Rant Corner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:59 pm

More ranting for meee~! So, I hate it when I'm on the computer, RPing with mah buddies *gestures to you*, minding my own buiseness and my parents walk in and are all like "You depend on technology too much! Go clean the bathroom!" imagine having to deal with that everyday! Ugh...
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits
Money: 15

Rant Corner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:28 pm

Haha Kirai, you really ARE always in near-death experiences! I'd like to rant uselessly about how much I hate it when I get on and I'm like, "YAY ROLEPLAYING!!" And either no one's on, or everyone's taking four million years to respond. I'm like *headdesk* "Are you serious?" It makes me sad.

Also, I'd like to rant about Chase and Skylar. GUYS YOU'RE WAY TOO CUTE!!! XD That wasn't really an angry thing, but when I'm RPing, it makes me look insane to sit there and go, "Awww :3" Every five minutes.

I'm quite finished.

<3
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Rant Corner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:59 pm

Woops haha, that would be me. Taking four million years to respond or I'll just stop right in the middle. Hehehe, sorry! XD
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

Rant Corner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:02 pm

Pfft, Yeah, jerk. Juss kidding love chuuu <333
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Rant Corner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:04 pm

Aww /hugs XD
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

Rant Corner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:05 pm

YAY I LOVE HUGS!
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

Rant Corner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:20 pm

Well I hate it when it takes days for people to answer like before I came to this wesite I joined "The Wammy House" RP website which is the same makers as this website!! and it's been like a week and nobody has answered my FREAKEN RP!! AND IT'S BEEN A WEEK LIKE NO ONE GOES ON THE WAMMY HOUSE RP WEBSITE!!!! LIKE WHAT THE HELL?????? AHHH!!!! And that was a freaken cool website (not as cool as this one cause ppl actually go on this website) LIKE REALLY???? THEY SAY THERE TRYING TO BUILD UP THAT WEBSITE BUT HOW COULD YOU BUILD IT UP IF NO ONE GOES ON??????? Like really???? It pisses me off!!!!! CAUSE I'M LIKE THE ONLY PERSON THAT LOGS ON THAT WEBSITE!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH sob sob sob ehh..

THE PEOPLE HAVE TO LOG ON LIKE AHHHHHH.......... emo
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Rant Corner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:34 pm

We stopped going on there because it went dead for awhile. And we're too busy managing this site. Whoa I didn't even know people still acually go on there anymore! Heheh...
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

Rant Corner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:37 pm

Please go on please and make the website come alive again cause it would be soo much fun emo wahhhhh! it was so cool! I'm online as we speak! In the spotlight
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Rant Corner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:42 pm

Yeah haha we're crazy. XD
Another thing is gosh Rinami, your constant babble of Nenavist' I mean okay, I know you like him and all, but seriously! That's all you ever talk about "Oho Nenavist' I love youuuu..*kissy sounds*" Don't you think having his pictures on your wall is enough? I mean he's not even real!
(Hehe that was all lie, Nenavist' is one of my OCs that I tend to draw a lot. ^^ Rinami "claims" she doesn't like him.)
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Rant Corner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:55 pm

I DONT LIKE HIM!! Haha...Kirai went around our school screaming, "SHE LOVES NENAVIST'!" and pointing at me. Then our other friends got involved. It was so crazy. And embarrassing cause he's NOT REAL! *death glare at Kirai*
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Rant Corner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:01 pm

Yes I do remember, I was slammed against the lockers with my hands pinned behind my back. Why is it always my fault? It was your fault. Scoff. Mom(friend) always believes you over me... XD
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Rant Corner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:09 pm

When where you slammed against a locker? What? Other than that time with the Harry Potter reanactment (did I spell that right?) thingie. And they were making fun of me! Whuuut?
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Rant Corner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:11 pm

Remember Jade was doing that and Maddie was like,"CONTROL YOUR KIDS! CONTROL YOU KIDS!" and I was shouting,"It was RINAMI'S FAULT! NOT ME!"
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Rant Corner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:13 pm

I remember Maddie screaming, but I have no idea what Jade was doing. But what was supposedly 'my fault'?
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Rant Corner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:27 pm

You liking Nenavist'
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Rant Corner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:34 pm

Oh ok. But I still don't like him.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Rant Corner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:43 pm

uhh huh. Suuure

Here's a badly drawn sketch of Nenavist' ^^"
Rant Corner! Nenavi10

I'm sorry for my not seriousness, this was when I was playing Hang Man with my cousins, and I used his name. Hehe.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Rant Corner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:51 pm

Good ol' Hangman.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

Rant Corner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:51 pm

Lmao well pretty much from every anime I watch and read I'm in LOVE with atleats one character I'll list them!

Vampire Knight
-Kaname
-Zero
-Aido

Ouran High School Host Club
-Hikaru
-Tamaki

Full Metal Alchemist
-Edward Elric

Death Note
-L
-Mello
-Beyond Birthday (even though he isn't in it)

Fruits Basket
-Yuki

Lmao I'm like in Love with all these characters I spend hundreds of dollars on there merchandise! it's sad

But I Love them! Lovestruck

Why aren't they real? sob sob sob
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits
Tickets: 10

Rant Corner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:02 pm

Aw Shucks! Teehee. ^^ Fangirling is fun~. I fangirl over very few things and characters. But among them would definitely be Spike from BtVS.

Had a friend back in high school who was OBSESSED with Edward Elric. xDD I called her short, and she tried to stab me with a pencil.

Who is Nenavist, anyways? :3 I assume he's from an anime?
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

Rant Corner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:05 pm

LMao well people call me short! and I do through a fit I'm a small person with a big temper and attitude I'm 15 and I'm 5'3 but people know not to mess with me! lmao I have a friend and he's 5'8 and he's scared of me everytime I say "your pissing me off" he goes "OKAY OKAY I'll stop!" and he stops! lmao
laughing hard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rant Corner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Corner!   Rant Corner! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rant Corner!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: Out of Character :: OOC-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com