Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Play Ground

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Play Ground - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:57 am

First topic message reminder :

A place for toddlers and young children, and some of the...patients.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:47 pm

"Oh! he sound real nice!" Sunny smiled she turned to Mikey and looked at his eyes "your eyes are beautiful" Sunny said seriously as she dazed off but came back to reality seconds later she frowned "I don't have a daddy or a mommy!" Sunny said sadly she looked up at Mikey a few seconds later and smiled at him then went back to building to what looked like a pie
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:49 pm

"Oh, thanks!" Mikey said, blushing slightly. "Most people don't like them. They're scary." He said quietly. Sometimes even he himself hated looking in mirrors.

"You must have a mommy and daddy." He said. "Everyone does."
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:51 pm

Sunny frowned "not me!" she said feeling depressed Sunny's parents abandoned her after she was born she doesn't know anything about them no one does! so she think she doesn't have any
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:52 pm

"Well that's weird." Mikey said, he smiled and patted her head with his sandy hand. "It's alright, I'm weird too. My Daddy's still a kid." He said, laughing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:01 pm

Sunny laughed with Mikey "your so funny! Mikey!" Sunny said while still laughing, she looked at him and gave him a big hug "I like you!" she said still holding onto him
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:05 pm

He hugged her back. He was shorter than she was, so it made the hug kind of awkward for him, but it was okay. "I like you too!" He said, smiling and breathing in her sandy and girly scent.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:13 pm

Sunny let Mikey free she smiled at him she faced foward to start working on the sand castle again, her eye widened an she gasp and started to screamand point to the ground, her eyes filled with tears she started to cry in fear cause there was, a garden snake just below her feet Sunny ran to the swings and collapsed as she cried snakes where a big fear for her
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:23 pm

Mikey jumped when the little girl screamed. He turned to look at it, he smiled, reaching into his pocket and pulling out acid. He dumped it on the snake, which let out a high-pitched keening noise and then fell dead. He picked the creature up and chucked it, walking over to Sunny.

"I killed it." He said, pulling her awkwardly to him in a hug.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:26 pm

Sunny ran into Mikey's arms she was sobbing she was so deadly afraid of snakes "thank you so much! your a hero Mikey!" Sunny said calming down she gave him a same kiss on the cheek "thank you!" she said again putting a smile on her face
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:31 pm

He smiled hugely and blushed. Mikey rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "I'm nothing special, it was just mean." He said, avoiding her eyes. He smiled, though.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:34 pm

Sunny giggled and swayed back and forth "your so sweet! you are special! and don't let anyone tell you that your not!" Sunny said
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:29 pm

"I'm not though." He said, looking up at her with desperate, red eyes. "I'm just me. Nothing special." He added.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:33 pm

Sunny looked at Mikey in the eye "your special to me then!" Sunny said lowering her voice alittle
Back to top Go down
Curly
New
Curly

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:29 pm

curly walks to the play ground. sits on the ground and crys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Play Ground

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: Within Town :: Park & Forest Area-
Jump to: