Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Play Ground

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Play Ground - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:57 am

First topic message reminder :

A place for toddlers and young children, and some of the...patients.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits
Money: 15
Tickets: 15

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:20 pm

MoonLily slightly titlted her head "Oh I understand! hm....older kids don't usually like to hang with for it's my childish personality, they don't like" MoonLily said frowning "I perfer hanging with you cause your mind is still young and you your imagination is still strong! and I find younger people more fun and interesting!" MoonLily smiled slightly as she looked at a flower that was near Mikey
Back to top Go down
http://www.Quizilla.com
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:25 pm

Mikey absentmindedly picked the flower and handed it to her. He smiled. "I like being a child, I never want to grow up and have responsibilities. Like my daddy does." He said, yawning slightly. "I wish I was a birdie." He added. Smiling at a bird that flew over his head.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:30 pm

MoonLily smiled softly and slowly and gentley took the flower from Mikey's hand, she brought her eyes slowly to his face "I love being young! that's why I'm 15 and I haven't matured although my height makes me look like a child!" MoonLily sighed "You should always stay young at heart!" MoonLily smiled "But what makes you want to be a birdie?" MoonLily giggled "is cause they can fly?" MoonLily said looking up
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:41 pm

"I'm three. You're like McKenzie. She looks really childish too." He said, smiling lightly. He hummed under his breath, considering the question. "Not only can they fly. But they're free. I love them. That's why I kill them." He added, turning onto his stomach, his eyes following a butterfly, aimlessly.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:05 pm

MoonLily crawled like a cat beside Mikey and laid on her stomach too "You kill then caus eyou like them?" MoonLily made a puzzled look on her face "explain?" MoonLily was alittle confused
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:13 pm

"No, I kill them 'cause they're free. They don't deserve what I can't have." Mikey said quietly. He reached out and caught the butterfly. And then he let it go. "Hey Moonlily, when the snow melts, what does it become?"
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:16 pm

MoonLily thought for a second "It becomes spring!" MoonLily said smiling at Mikey! her tail swaying back and forth
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:22 pm

He smiled at her. "Yeah, it does." He says. "That's how I manage to make it through the winter." He said, picking a few more flowers, and handing them to the girl.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:25 pm

MoonLily smiled and took the flowers, softly from Mikey's hand she put them with the first one he gave her "that's a smart way to look at it!" MoonLily said smiling "but personally I like the snow I was born in the winter but I also love spring!" MoonLily meowed
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:28 pm

"I was born December fourteenth." He said with a smile. "And I still hate the winter. I don't like being cold." He said.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:34 pm

MoonLily frowned "oh! well every is different!" MoonLily giggled shesat up admiring the flowers Mikey had given her *what a sweetie pie* she thought MoonLily sniffed them *they smell so good!*
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:13 pm

"Yeah!" The small boy agreed, standing up and rushing to the swings again. He loved the swings. They were his favorite part of the playground.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:15 pm

MoonLily smiled and followed Mikey to the swings she at down
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:16 pm

"If you close your eyes, sometimes you feel like your flying." He whispered, pumping his legs lightly, the swing moving faster and faster. He loved feeling like he could actually get away.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:21 pm

MoonLily nodded "okay I'll try that!" MoonLily kicked her legs she started to swing higher and higher she closed her eyes *oh my gosh it actually feels like I'm flying!* MoonLily thought
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:10 pm

Sunny giggled as she ran to the park, she sand in the sand and started to build a castle but it wasn't really working out she frowned "aww!" Sunny said diappointedly
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:11 pm

Mikey came out of the shadows, seeing another little girl his age. His eyes brightened and he ran over to her. "Hi!" He greeted, smiling brightly. "I'm Mikey." He held out a lollipop, "Would you like this?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:14 pm

Sunny turned her head in surprise to see a young boy she smiled warmly "HI! I SUNNY WINDBELL!" Sunny said loudly and proudly she giggled andtook the lollipop "thank you very much Mikey!" Sunny giggled again
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:18 pm

"What are you trying to do?" The blonde toddler asked, sitting down beside the girl. He loved building things in the sand, and he was quite a genius.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:21 pm

Sunny turned to the boy with a childish smile on her face "I'm trying build a sand castle!......but it's not working out!" Sunny said as she frowned
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:23 pm

Mikey tapped his index finger against his lower lip. He grinned at her hugely. "Just dig to the bottom and get the wetter sand." He said, clawing up dry sand to get to the bottom. He looked at the girl with a shy smile. "Want to marry me?" He asked, because after all, to young children that meant "best friends".
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:29 pm

Sunny giggled "OKAY!" Sunny giggled "I'll marry you!" Sunny was happy that someone actually wanted to hang with her, Sunny gave Mikey a soft hug and then slowly pulled away her cheeks went beet red as she smiled at him

((Lmao I got married when I was in kindergarden to my friend Seth!! lmao so did my friend then we got divorced when he took my snack!!))
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:32 pm

Mikey blushed too, and returned to the sandcastle building. "See? The wet dirt makes it easier to pack." He said with a soft smile. "My Daddy goes to this academy too!" He said with a smile, "Wait till you meet him, he's the coolest."

((I got married to my friend Jacob. We got divorced when he kissed Charles on the cheek. Jacob and Charles are now a beautiful couple. I'm not kidding.))
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:39 pm

Sunny smiled "oh that makes sense!" Sunny chuckled "I would love to meet your daddy!!" Sunny said digging her hands into the sand "what's he like?" she asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:42 pm

"He really big!" Mikey said, packing the sand lightly, it began to turn into something that resembled a pile. "He's got red hair, and his eyes look like mine!" The boy said looking up quickly, the sun glinting off his ruby orbs.

"He's never mean and he smiles a lot. He loves everyone." The boy added in a softer tone, the gentle ghost of a smile kissing his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Play Ground

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: Within Town :: Park & Forest Area-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com