Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Play Ground

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Play Ground - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:57 am

First topic message reminder :

A place for toddlers and young children, and some of the...patients.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:26 pm

Chase leaned down, inches from her face, popping a Spearminty bubble, the scent wafting directly up her nostrils. Gently, he placed the bow exactly as it had been, not mussing her hair even in the littlest bit, then, he let go of Celestine's arm, jumping down and grabbing his glasses, he handed them up to the older boy.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:30 pm

Skylar blushed lightly and climbed down after him. Wondering if anyone noticed her faint blush.

"can you see without your glasses?" she asked Celestine her gaze not moving from Chases face.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:34 pm

Chase turned his head, feeling Skylar's gaze on him. He smiled at her, noticing the faint pinkness of her cheeks.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked, gently touching her forehead, and cheeks, checking for a fever. "You look kind of...flushed."

He turned his gaze to Celestine, slowly dropping his hand from her face to her shoulder.

"Yeah, can you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:36 pm

((Sorry for super late reply , Computer is slow))

"Not very well", Celestine said, taking the glasses from Chase's hand. "Thanks", Celestine thanked his friend for returning his glasses. He jumped off the monkey bars and asked, "What did you all want to be, I mean, when you got older".
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:40 pm

Chased laughed slightly, looking up at Celestine.

"I wanted to be the leader of the mafia." He said, striking an exaggerated "tough guy" pose, and popping a bubble loudly. He quirked an eyebrow and grabbed Skylar around the waist, clapping a hand over her mouth.

"Target. Captured." He said, laughing, his mouth right by her ear.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:43 pm

Skylar removed his hand from her mouth " Great choice" she said rolling her eyes.

Turning her gaze away from him she smiled "a surgeon is what i want, but a trophy wife is what I will be" she said answering Celestine.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:45 pm

Celestine thought about this revelation, "Both interesting choices". He watched as Chase grabbed Skylar. He couldn't help but giggle at how obvious it was that they liked each other. He walked up and ruffeled both of their heads of hair. "So, I guess that means you guys are my friends now", he said with a smile on his face, "Especially you Chase", he said looking deep into Chase's eyes.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:49 pm

Skylar sighed "how would you like it if I messed up your hair?" she asked fixing hers and getting out of Chases grip. ""Besides I thought we were already friends" she said tapping her pinky to her chin.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:53 pm

"Sorry", Celestine giggled. He looked at Skylar and said "We are already friends, but just wanted to let you guys know, so it's official", Celestine laughed. "So a Mafia leader and a Surgeon", Celestine said, "That's very interesting".
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:53 pm

Chase smiled at Skylar. "I think that you'll be a fine nurse, you seem smart enough." He murmured, tapping her temple. "Besides, if you like it, that's all that matters, right?"

Chase growled playfully at Celestine, barking once, then shaking his unruly hair around, making it fall into his eyes. He met Celestine's gaze and smiled back.

"Definitely." He said, feeling as though nothing could go wrong at that moment.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:58 pm

Skylar smiled at Chase "tell that to my father" she said "he is intent on me getting married to a rich young man."

"You never told us what you wanted to be" she stated with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:00 pm

Celestine smiled at Chase and Skylar, this was a great day. "When I was a little kid, I wanted to be Sherlock Holmes when I grew up", Celestine confessed.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:03 pm

Chase laughed slightly playing with the perfectly smooth strands of Skylar's hair, careful not to muss it up.

"My father doesn't care about money, we've already got money spilling from our ears, as long as we look good together, it's fine." He said. Looking up at the trees wistfully.

Chase laughed, "That's cute." He said looking up at Celestine. Still playing with Skylar's smooth hair.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:09 pm

"Chase is right, you would make a good nurse", Celestine assured Skylar, "Don't marry somebody just because your father wants you to, marry them because you like them. Also, do what you want to do with your life. Don't live your life to make others happy, live it to make you happy", Celestine said in an attempt to guide his friend. "Yeah, that's actually why I studied deduction as a kid, for my future", Celestine giggled. It must have sounded silly. "What do you mean by cute" he asked Chase.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:10 pm

Skylar laughed lightly " for some reason I dont find that odd of you" she said. It fits him perfectly she thought.

"My father only cares about his investments, mother cares too much for me though" she stated softly. "After Niko's murder anyway" she added. "Wait...we, who?" she asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:14 pm

Chase glared at Celestine his eyes warning him not to tell her anything too obvious. He returned to Skylar's hair, braiding it carefully into equal sized braids and throwing them over his shoulder. He giggled.

"You look so cute, kind of like a little school girl." He said, ruffling her hair again, but more gently this time, careful to not mess up his perfect work.

He turned to Celestine, and smiled. "It's just cute that you aspired for something so big when you were so young. I supposed mine is the most childish, huh?" Chase laughed.

"I read about Neko in the paper." He added absently, resting his arm on Skylar's head.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:19 pm

Celestine looked a Chase and nodded. "Your's isn't too childish", Celestine said "It's just your aspiration, it can't be childish". He watched as Chase braided Sky's hair and his own blew in the wind.

Last edited by Celestine on Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:22 pm

Skylar choked on air slightly "I am not a little school girl, so I don't look like one" she said. "And stop braiding my hair" she added a slight frown on her face.

"It was big news, since my fathers own CEO did it" she said.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:27 pm

The breeze also blew Chase's own red mop around, causing him to look borderline super model, he stepped away from Skylar, studying his work. He nodded once.

"It's perfect, though." He said, smiling at the petite girl in front of him. He laughed lightly at her attitude. He sighed contentedly, resting his chin on the top of Skylar's head, looking at Celestine with a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:29 pm

"Skylar, it's okay, we're all friends here", Celestine said, reassuring her. "If you need to talk we're here for you", Celestine said. He looked a Chase to make sure he was alright.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:32 pm

Chase nodded once. "We're definitely here for you." He murmured, his chin pushing against the top of her head. He shivered lightly in the chilly breeze, cursing under his breath when he realized he'd forgotten his hoodie.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:34 pm

Celestine saw Chase shiver, he removed his overcoat and placed it around your shoulders. "Here, this should keep you warm for the most part. I'm already wearing a long sleeve shirt so I'll be fine", Celestine said adjusting his shirt.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:34 pm

Skylar took her left hand and gently tugged on his ear. "Braids will make me seem innocent and child like" she said tugging harder. "Now remove you huge head from on top of me" she said a pout evident in her voice.

Skylar shrugged her face becoming lifeless again " it no longer bothers me" she lied.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:40 pm

Chase laughed lightly, removing his head from on top of her, still shivering, slightly. He undid the braids, her hair was now slightly wavy, his fingers moved quickly and precisely through her blackish hair.

"It's obvious it bothers you," he said gently, his voice taking on a calming tone. A small smile on his face as he thought of his mother's death.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:43 pm

Celestine removed his scarf and put it around Chase too, "Here, try and keep warm". He then tried hard to not think about his mother. "Pnhglui mgl'naf R'lyeh", said the echos in his mind. He tried to surpress them, this couldn't be happening, not with his best friend Chase, and Skylar around. "Please no, go away", he whipsered under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Play Ground

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: Within Town :: Park & Forest Area-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com