Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Play Ground

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Play Ground Empty
PostSubject: Play Ground   Play Ground I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:57 am

A place for toddlers and young children, and some of the...patients.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits
Money: 15

Play Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:55 pm

Chase stretched his arms above his head contentedly, exposing a bit of bony, nonexistent stomach. He let out a giddy giggle, spinning around in the warmish sunlight. It was perfect, and Oliver was gone.

He ran back to Celestine, grabbing his wrist, and dragging him into the park, he built a pile of woodchips and stood beside him.

"Isn't this amazing?" He asked, laughing like an over excited child, he ruffled the older male's hair.

"You're beautiful too!" He added.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

Play Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:08 pm

Celestine gazed at the mulch pile and smiled, "it is amazing". Chase then ruffled his hair, not that Celestine cared too much, his hair was always messy. When Chase called him beautiful he blushed, "Do you really think that", Celestine asked.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

Play Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:38 pm

Chase continued messing with Celestine's hair, finding it pleasant and soft. He sighed contentedly.

"Of course I really think that. Why would I lie?" He asked, staring at the sky, his eyes squinted against the harsh rays of sun.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

Play Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:42 pm

((I'll be back momentarily. It's dinnertime.))
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

Play Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:47 pm

Celestine smiled, it made him smile that somebody thought he was beautiful. "So, what do you wanna do?", asked Celestine smiling happily at his friend. ((Right-o))
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

Play Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:58 pm

Chase smiled back at Celestine, one side of his mouth rising higher than the other, he threw his hands up in the air and started to fall backwards.

"I don't care! I just feel so free right now!" He cooed, losing his balance for real this time and beginning to fall backwards, laughing happily.

Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

Play Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:11 pm

Celestine smiled and caught his friend to keep him from falling. "I feel right too", he stated as he smiled. "So, I suppose this means I've made a friend".
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

Play Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:14 pm

Chase laughed as he regained his balance on his huge pile. He stopped when he realized he was letting his wall down. He tried to regain his stoic composure, already knowing it was too late.

He popped another bubble, attempting to look tough again.

"Yeah," he said his normal, cool, tone returning. "I guess it does." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

Play Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:20 pm

Celestine noticed the change in the boy. He was happy and care-free two minutes ago and now he's nonchalent. "It's this tough guy act", Celestine thought to himself, "He puts this emotional barrier up". Celestine looked in his friends eyes and said "There's no need to put up this emotional barrier, I won't hurt you".
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

Play Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:26 pm

Chase looked over at the older boy, popping another bubble and blinking slowly. He sighed, his shoulders slumping slightly.

"I know, it's just...the way I was raised." He said, leaning against the wooden post of the jungle gym. He pulled out his cell phone, sent a quick message and put it back in his pocket.

He smiled.

"I trust you, I just don't like letting people getting close to me, I was a popular kid in high school, you see?"
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

Play Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:32 pm

"I understand", Celestine said looking at the boy's fingers fly across the keypad, "but, it won't hurt to let somebody close to you". Celestine placed his hand on Chase's shoulder and looked him deep in the eyes. "I only want to help you Chase", he said, the words echoing the playground.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

Play Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:35 pm

Skylar watched the two boys, feeling like a stalker she dicided to join the two.

"Hey Celestine and Chase" she called walking up ti them.

((Srry I had choir practice, bleeh))
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

Play Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:38 pm

Chase winced as Celestine's hand made contact with his shoulder, not used to being touched gently, it was oddly nice, though. He was drawn in by the older male's eyes.

"But...why? I don't even need help." Chase murmured, shrugging his bony shoulder slightly, causing Celestine's hand to slide off his body. "Besides, Momma always told me that the people you let closest are the one's who hurt you deepest." He began to fidget with his phone, twirling it in his hands absently.

He turned to Skylar. "Hey, Skye." He said, smiling at her, his eyes immediately lighting up, even more than they did when he saw Celestine.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

Play Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:45 pm

Skylar stopped so she was at Celestines side and smiled at him "you have been smoking, you smell sweet" she said.

Turning back to Chase she smiled "Mintie...how old are you?" She asked remembering they said when they were 15 making them older than herself.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

Play Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:47 pm

"While it's true that those closest to you will hurt you the most. That's only because it hurts more when someone closer to you does something small then when someone more distant from you does something huge", Celestine reassured the boy. He thought back to his childhood, being alone at the orphanage and not having anybody really close to him. He watched as Chase's eyes lit up the moment he saw Skylar. He didn't want to make Chase uncomfortable and he knew Skylar made him happy, so he decided it would be best to just drop the subject for now. "Hi, Skylar, I was smoking earlier, not to recent", Celestine whispered, rolling up his shirt sleeve to show the nicotine patch. He glanced down at his beatle boots, adjusting the heel that was bothering him.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

Play Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:52 pm

"I'm seventeen." Chase answered, ruffling Skylar's hair. "And he WAS smoking, until I had to YELL at him AGAIN!" He said, turning to glare with mock rage at Celestine. He popped another bubble, the minty scent surrounding the air.

Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

Play Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:55 pm

Celestine couldn't help but giggle at Chase's mock rage. Just knowing somebody cared for him seemed to put Celestine in a better mood.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

Play Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:56 pm

Skylar frowned lightly at Chase as he messed up her hair. fixing it as soon as his hand left. "Two years" she annouced softly "and your still immature" she teased.

"Did you know those could kill you" she told Celestibe with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

Play Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:00 pm

"Well, of course", Celestine said adjusting his glasses, "Everything has the potential to kill you". Celestine also ruffled the girl's hair. He looked over at Chase and looked back to Skylar. "So, I have a question for you. What was in that bottle last night", Celestine asked in his investigative tone.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

Play Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:04 pm

Chase smiled at Celestine's small laughter behind him, reaching forward and messing up Skylar's hair again, just to tease her back.

"I'm not THAT immature," he said, chuckling lightly at the smaller girl. He took the big, blue bow from her hair. "Oops," he said, "I messed up your hair." He pocketed the bow, and then slung himself up onto the top of the monkey bars.

He stuck his tongue out at her, the wind blowing his hair around gently. Purposefully ignoring Celestine.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

Play Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:09 pm

Celestine attempted to jump to the top of the monkey bars with Chase. Instead, when he wrapped his hands around the bars they slipped and he fell. He landed on his back with a thud. He hoped nobody had saw that but realized that they had considering they were right beside him. He pulled his shirt back over his non-existant stomach and stood-up. He adjusted his glasses and tried again, this time making it to the top of the monkey bars with Chase but his glasses had fallen off his face and landed back down in the mulch. "Oh no", sighed Celestine.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

Play Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:11 pm

Skylar shrugged "my nanny makes it, using plants and such" she said. "its been used on me since I was young" she added turning her blue orbs towards him.

Skylar let a small shreek out and chased after him. "Chase give that back, your making everything non-perfect!" she yelled fallowing him up the monkey bars. While doing so yelled"you are so immature!"
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

Play Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:18 pm

Chase laughed, holding the bow above his head, holding on to Celestine's arm, assuring both him and the older boy that he'd hold them up. He stuck his tongue out at Skylar.

"It's fine, though, there's still not a hair out of place." He said, tightening his grip on Celestine's sleeve, holding onto the older klutz, his hand shaking, slightly.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

Play Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:23 pm

Skylar frowned and reached for the bow, only miss. Movibng closer to Chase reached, failing. "Give it back Mintie" she said with narrowed blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Play Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Play Ground

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: Within Town :: Park & Forest Area-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com