Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ward A Female Rooms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Ward A Female Rooms - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:04 am

First topic message reminder :

All female students and patients of Ward A sleep here.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:32 pm

Raven put her head down and she knew that Chase and Skylar didn't want her here Raven sighed and slid down the wall sitting down, she thought to her self "I'm useless no one cares about me!" Ravens eyes slowly filled with tears
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:32 pm

Skylar kissed his cheek" its fine honest" she said and looked over at Raven. "Are you in Ward A?" She asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:34 pm

Raven slowly raised her head wipping away her tears "Actually I'm wanting for my Application to be approved" she said widening her blood red eyes
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:36 pm

"Sorry, Raven." He walked over to her, extending a piece of gum. The stiches in his arm glinting in the light. "Want a piece. My mind was momentarily...preoccupied. My apologies." He smiled beautifully at her.

"I'm Chase Amu, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:39 pm

Raven smiled at Chase and slowly reached for the piece of gum with interest she slowly slipt the gum into her mouth her red eyes widen "oh my gosh this is delicous!" she said smiling to Chase! Raven stood up "Oh I'm Raven I don't have a last because I can't remember my last name!" Raven sighed "aren't you scared of me though?" Raven asked Chase
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:43 pm

"It's Spearmint." He said, smiling and popping a bubble. "No matter how much I try, I'll never forget my last name." He said, a small but humorless laugh eliciting from his body.

"You're pretty." He added, ruffling her hair and smiling down at her. "Let's be friends, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:45 pm

Raven blushed then her eyes grew "friends?..." Raven said in shock! "I've never had a friend before usually people a scared of me!"
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:51 pm

"Sure, I'm not." Chase said. "People are usually afraid of me, I guess my eyes creep them out." He said, gently tapping his cheekbone right below his demonic red eyes. When he smiled, they looked slightly crazed and evil.

"And my scars." He said, rolling up his sleeves and showing the infected cuts, burns, scars and the one line of stitches that decorated his body. "They're all over my body." He added.

"So yeah, I'm far from scared of you." He said with a smile
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:52 pm

Skylar sat up at and watched them, not saying anything. "I'm Skylar Monroe" she added looking dirctly at Raven. Then smiled widely at her, her blue orbs still lifeless.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:55 pm

"The most gorgeous resident of the academy." Chase answered, jumping onto her bed and tickling her sides, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:56 pm

Raven looked at Chase and giggled "I have the same demonic eyes!" then Raven smiled showing her sharp vamparic fangs to Chase "I was also born with sharp fangs and I also crave blood! but that's new I've never had someone that wasn't scared of me!"

Raven turned and looks at Skylar "Wow! Skylar Monroe thats a pretty name!" Raven smiled! "I like it!"
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:01 pm

Skylar giggled and twisted around trying to get away. "Stop...it" she said between fits of laughter.

Looking at her she smiled "thanks" she said seriously.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:03 pm

Raven was still in shock 'I can't believe you guys aren't scared of me even though I have demon blood red eyes I have super sharp fangs, I crave human blood, and I've murdered!
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:06 pm

Skylar shrugged "I've murdered before, plenty of things human and animals" she said. "Plenty of people like blood, and have fangs now days, besides you...intrest me" she said.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:07 pm

"I have fangs in the back of my mouth, and I crave blood...my own, at least." He said, hopping off the bed and returning to Raven. He smiled.

"It is," he said smiling back at Skylar.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:10 pm

Raven smiled "Wow! I thought I was the only one that craved human blood and had unhuman like fangs!!.......but on occasion I'll go on a ram page wanting blood and that's when I kill!" Raven frowned and colapsed "I'm a creature!" she said sighing "I mean I enjoy death and killing and blood! Am I even human?"
Raven said tearing up "I even killed my own parents!"
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:14 pm

Chase frowned. "Where's Celestine when you need him?" He wondered aloud. He hugged Raven. "It's okay, you're definitely human. You're just different, and that's why people fear you, what people don't understand they fear. That's why we're here. That's why we like you. Because we understand." He took a deep breath and smiled. "We're all a little mad here."

Eh, I definitely tried... he thought.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:15 pm

Skylar looked at Chase and smiled back standing and walking over slowly. Sighing she took out her phone, texting, slowly but gracefully.

"Besides there are people worse than you here" she added her voice going softer than usual.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:17 pm

Raven smiled at Sklar and then hugged chase back "thank you Chase!' raven smiled again "but I'm worried that I might kill you or Skylar! the last thing I want is drinking my own friends blood!" Raven sighed
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:18 pm

"Like HIKAMI!" Chase said, whipping out his phone and texting quickly. "That guy's a total madman! You should meet him!" Chase's lip curled in disgust at the thought of him, instinctively, he checked to make sure Skylar was okay.

"You don't want to meet him. He has to be under constant supervision, and he goes insane at the littlest thing. He becomes a freaking ANIMAL. He tried to kill the waitress and would've succeeded had Rinami not been there!"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:20 pm

Raven laugh devilishly "he sounds interesting! I would like to meet him!" Raven smiled evily showing her fangs!
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:22 pm

Chase's eyes widened. "No, you wouldn't. He's awful." He said, his voice shook in fear. "The littlest disturbance drives him insane. And he hates the art room. Apparently there's a monster in there."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:25 pm

Raven smiled "I've read his application and he's pretty attractive! I like crazy! I wanna meet him! and if I have to get violent with him....I'm fine with that I don't mind a little fight!"
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:27 pm

Skylar shook her head at Chase with a frown. "You can't say things like that it is rude" she said to Chase. "He is a good person he just can't help it like a lot of people" she said her voice cold.

"You should meet him, he is a good boy" Skylar said to Raven taking Chase by the hand. "Nice when he's in his right mind, intresting when he is not" she said .
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:28 pm

Raven did a little twirl "YAY! I GET IT MEET HIM!" Raven did a crazed like laugh and threw her hands in the air!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ward A Female Rooms

View previous topic View next topic Back to top