Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ward A Male Rooms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Ward A Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:05 am

All male patients and students of Ward A sleep here.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits
Money: 35

Ward A Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:31 am

*Hikami Yuki aged 16 years old saunters-quite gracefully, may I add-into the room, looking around himself curiously as he throws his few belongings by the door, taking in his surroundings slowly* I wonder...if I'm allowed to decorate? It's so boring in here.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

Ward A Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:39 am

*Turns to Kira with a huge smile and big, deep eyes reflecting childish hope a million times over* May I decorate? Just a little bit, and just around my bed. I don't think I'll be able to live in such a boring environment.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Ward A Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:42 pm

Kirai looked at Hikami, with his childish reflection,"Well.." she said, pensively. Kirai brushed her dark hair out of her eyes and replied nonchalantly,"Okay, but remember, this room is shared by all of the boys. Absolutely no rough housing!"
Back to top Go down
https://melancholyac.rpg-board.net
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

Ward A Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:07 pm

Hikami's eyes flashed brightly, a small smile tugged tenderly at his lips. "No roughhousing?...I'll try." A mischievous light glinted in his eyes. He looked back up at Kirai with an impish smile.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Ward A Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:18 pm

Kirai narrowed her eyes, but shrugged off the boy's smile. All wardens were allowed to carry weapons, if any patients were to attack them, but Kirai had left her gun at home. She replied,"Do you need help with anything?"
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

Ward A Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:23 pm

Hikami's smile widened, sensing Kirai's uneasiness. "Not really." He said with a shrug, looking around the room, his eyes catching the sunlight and glinting with slight malice. "Although...is there anywhere I could possibly acquire craft supplies?"
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Ward A Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:27 pm

Kirai racked her brains, thinking of any local shops that would sell craft supplies. "You can head into town and get some, or you can wander around the campus. Since this is also a school, I'm sure there'll be supplies lying around somewhere." Kirai said, emotionless.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

Ward A Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:30 pm

Hikami sighed unhappily, running his hands through his hair slightly, murmuring to himself as if actually talking to someone around him. "Well...are you going to go get them?" His tone remained light and childish, but his eyes had darkened immensely, his aura seemed to say, "Or else..."
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Ward A Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:35 pm

A small smile tugged at Kirai's lips, but she held it in. Kirai had an amused expression on her face, but her eyes remained stone cold. "What kind of supplies did you have in mind," she said, eying the boy.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

Ward A Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:44 pm

"Well..." Hikami's eyes turn to the window, his mind already try to figure out an escape. "I was already in the art room, I found the construction paper I wish to have, however you are lacking stools and I'm far too short to actually reach it." He turns his head back toward Kirai, raising his eyebrows slightly. "What-may I ask-do you find so amusing, miss?"
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

Ward A Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:13 pm

"Also, I have a request, no matter how close to death I am do not take me to the hospital wing, and I choose to not attend my physicals or check ups." Hikami added, his eyes taking on a slightly disturbed light. "I believe I've seen you before, a picture in the paper, if I recall." He shrugs, turning to head for the art room. "Please come along, I'm too small to reach the construction paper, and it's proving to be problematic."
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Ward A Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:37 pm

"Nothing in particular," Kirai lied, trying to categorize the boy and thinking of possible reasons of why he could have been sent here. Kirai ignored his remark about her looking familiar and without another word she was out the door. All the while thinking,"If he doesn't want to go his check ups, it's not my problem, it'll be the doctors'." Kirai and Rinami were untouchable, they were the Headmistress' favourites.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

Ward A Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:43 am

Hikami stumbles into the room, blindly finding his bed and collapsing on it, staring blankly at the ceiling above him.

"That's it!" He said aloud. "I'll draw Kirai a picture, a beautiful picture of me and her as best friends." He murmured pulling out his notebook and Sharpie and beginning to draw.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Ward A Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:10 am

Kirai knocked on the white door frame,"Hikami..." she said into the dark room. It's already been two days and he still hasn't left the room. she thought. Kirai sighed as she leaned against the wall, she slid downward until she was sitting with her back against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

Ward A Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:25 am

Hikami started, turning over to look at Kirai with his big, black eyes. He smiled at the sight of her, but still refused to move, he'd been doing nothing but sleeping and staring for the past to days, and his hair was a complete disaster.

"Are you still mad at me?" He asked, quietly, his voice breaking and wavering from lack of use.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Ward A Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:27 pm

"Mad?" Kirai asked, thinking of why Hikami would assume something like that,"Oh. When I left the cafe, I wasn't mad I was tired, as in exhausted, sleepy." Kirai took in a big breath of air and prepared herself for the big pep talk she was about to give,"Hikami Yuki you must go out there," here she pointed out the doorway and into the hall,"and redeem yourself and this Ward!...I also suggest you get some sort of liquid into your system." She wanted to add that one could only survive without water for a few days, but didn't.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

Ward A Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:43 pm

Hikami hid his face under the blankets, peeking out at her with wide, black eyes. He looked childlike again, as if hiding from something he feared.

"Why? Do you actually trust me out there? Out in the real world around everyone?" He looked at her. "I thought you'd never talk to me again." His voice was quiet, and yet resounded across the whole room.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits
Money: 15

Ward A Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:47 pm

Celestine heard talking coming from Ward A. He followed the voices and was taken to the Ward A male rooms. Without a thought that something private might be going on he bust the door open, "Hello, Hello", he said noticing Kirai in the room with somebody he'd never seen before.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

Ward A Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:54 pm

Hikami jumped. Momentarily, his pupils dialated and he looked as though he'd lose his sanity. He regained it however, and sat up, eying the newer boy oddly.

"Hello..." He said warily, his mouth twitching downward in a wary scowl. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Ward A Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:57 pm

"Yes I do trust you, as in out there," Kirai said quickly, "Plus I feel as if this Ward is becoming a laughingstock." she murmured the last part. Kirai jumped around when she heard someone new enter, her gun in hand she faced Celestine, but soon lowered her weapon, realizing that it was just another patient.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

Ward A Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:59 pm

"Oh," Hikami whispered, picking up on the murmurs. He cast his eyes downward, realizing that Kirai was embarassed by him. He stood up, and shuffled over to a small mirror, fixing his hair as best he could.

((Aghh I gotta go do homework))
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

Ward A Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:01 pm

"I'm Celestine", he said scratching his head, messing up his hair even more, "I heard talking so, I decided to investigate" Celestine noticed the Warden lowering her gun, "Tsk, tsk, tsk", Celestine said pulling out a d12, "A mental patient just burst through the door and you're lowering your gun, not a very good idea. Imagine if I were dangerous". He looked at Kirai and smiled and pushed his glasses back onto his nose.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Ward A Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:05 pm

((Good luck with whatever homework you have! ^^))

Kirai scowled and replied," Yes, but you don't have that dangerous aura."
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

Ward A Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:12 pm

Celestine looked at the girl and smiled "Of course I'm not dangerous, so, what are you in for?", he asked as if they were in prison. In a sense they were, they just had more liberties.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ward A Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ward A Male Rooms

View previous topic View next topic Back to top