Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ward A Male Rooms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Ward A Male Rooms - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:05 am

First topic message reminder :

All male patients and students of Ward A sleep here.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:15 pm

Kirai scoffed,"In for? I'm not in for anything," she said, nonchalantly. She turned her head down the hallway, and looked out the high window.
Back to top Go down
https://melancholyac.rpg-board.net
Celestine
Cool

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:22 pm

"Come now, we're all in here for something", Celestine smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:11 am

Kirai tiptoed into the room as to not disturb any sleepers, she placed a batch a ginger bread cookies on the table that stood in the center of the room. She whispered,"Merry Christmas," and was out in a flash.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits
Money: 35

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:44 am

Hikami had been wandering around the room when Kirai dropped off the cookie. He walked aimlessly over to Kirai and grabbed her sleeve. "Hey, thanks." For everything... His eyes caught the moonlight, glinting beautifully and black in the light.

He hugged her tightly. Not even caring that both of them hated human contact. He had grown childishly attached to this warden, to the point of following her everywhere she went. He hated the fact that she'd moved into an apartment. She was like the caretaker he'd never had.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:55 am

Kirai's eye widened with surprise at the sudden contact. "Your welcome." she said, awkwardly patting Hikami's back. She had honestly thought that everyone was sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:48 pm

He rested looked up at her with his oddly disconcerting eyes. He smiled, it was crooked and broken, but a smile nonetheless. "Did you hear what the other boys have been saying about me? They don't like me." He said, his voice breaking.

"You're my only friend..." He whispered. His sleepless eyes boring into hers.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:36 pm

Skylar wondered into his room heariing this" hey" she said walking in and sitting beside him. "How have you been?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:40 pm

"Hi. I'm good." He said, smiling his childishly broken smile at her. He pulled away from Kirai, and turned to Skylar.

"You smell minty." He commented, as was Skylar's usual greeting.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:59 pm

Skylar blushed "oh...yeah, I'm friends with Chase and Celestine" she said akwardly.

Smiling back at him she sat beside him "I'm sorry if they were mean to you" she said her eyes still lifeless.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:07 pm

"I heard you're rather close to Chase." Hikami said with a small smile, the bags under his eyes prominent in the fluorescent lights. He chewed on his lower lip, looking at the girl.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:18 pm

"Yeah were... close, in a weird way" Skylar said with a large blush on on her cheecks. Her perfect pink lips turned into a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:34 pm

"Do you love him?" Hikami asked, reading her emotions. He clasped his hands between his mid-thighs, and tilted his head.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:55 pm

Skylar laughed and shook her head "love...we haven't gone on an offical date yet" she said. "Besides I don't know a lot about him" she added looking at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:21 pm

Chase stomped over to Hikami and smacked him. Hard.

"Leave her alone," he murmured his voice quiet. He genuinely worried about Skylar being around Hikami when he was alone.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:31 pm

Skylar looked at Chase "why would you do something like that!?" She screeched standing up from her spot. "I came to talk to him, its not aginst the law" she said growing slightly angry.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:33 pm

"Sorry!" Chase apologized, throwing his hands up in defense. "I don't know what came over me! I just-it pissed me off." He said, hanging his head apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:35 pm

Before Chase could hit Hikami, Kirai dove right in and took the hit for him. Her right cheek turned pink and she spoke in a voice that bubbled with fury," Chase Amu, I suggest you keep your hands to yourself." her eye narrowed to a slit. She understood that he was just worried about his girlfriend, but she would never let someone smack her patients around.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:37 pm

Hikami's eyes widened, beginning to take on that strange light. His smile curved upward, maliciously. He struggled to keep his sanity, but knew he was failing. His lip curled over his teeth and he jumped up, beginning to walk towards the other boy.

"Why...did you do that?" He asked in a low hiss.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:40 pm

Skylar nodded "don't be jelous okay " she said hugging him. "But I will still hang out with him, I can handle my self" she added.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:44 pm

Chase hugged Skylar back and then took a cautious step backward. He pointed at Hikami. "Control him, somebody?" He asked, his voice quivering. "I kinda enjoy living."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:46 pm

Raven heard Chase and shot into the room "CHASE! don't treat Hikami like an animal!" Raven hissed at Chase, Raven went into a attack position showing her fangs!

Last edited by Blood Raven on Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:48 pm

Skylar looked up at Chase then tried to around to see Hikami. "Let's just go, since you just had to upset him" skylar said letting go of him.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:50 pm

Kirai yawned and stood between Hikami and Chase, she lied," I don't know if I can control him, you are the one who came in here."
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:53 pm

Hikami growled at Kirai, not wanting to hurt her. He curled his upper lip and stared at her. "Move." He said, very impolitely, lunging for her throat with his teeth bared.

Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:55 pm

Raven watched Hikami with great interest she thought that Hikami was so interesting and entertain!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ward A Male Rooms

View previous topic View next topic Back to top