Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ward A Female Rooms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Ward A Female Rooms - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:04 am

First topic message reminder :

All female students and patients of Ward A sleep here.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rhiannon
New

Credits
Money: 20

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:51 pm

Rhiannon smiled, "I would love to join you at the bakery."

Something at the door seemed to catch Yuki's attention and she looked over. A girl walked by and went to the desk. Her eye Rhiannon's eyes widened as she watched the other girl hurt herself and later had no clue what had happened. She walked over to Yuki's side and whispered, "Maybe we should take her to the nurse?"

(Sorry for my disappearance...our net went down for a long while :( My summer was good...how about your's?)
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:43 pm

Yuki nodded her head about the bakery but then she turned at looked at alice. "hmmm maybe we should..... *looks at alice* uhm... Alice?" Yuki walked towards alice putting her tips of her finger on her shoulder. "Alice? focus! calm down! we are going to take u to the infirmiry (fail at spelling lol sorry XD)" Yuki's expression was very sharp.

((OH HEY!! OMGOMG I KNOW IM SOOO SORRY FOR NOT REPLYING>>> Dx I like totally lost soo much focus... lol omg miss u rhiannion X3!!!!! lol forgive my late respond!))
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:47 pm

*Alice's breath was heavy her head felt light* "Agh! I'M SORRY!" *Alice let out a loud scream*
Back to top Go down
http://www.Quizilla.com
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:50 pm

Yuki flinched and fell on the floor. "Alice maybe we should take to the school's Infirmery (k i forgot how to spell -_-)" Yuki pushed herself up, sitting on her knees lending out a hand.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:53 pm

*Alice looked at Yuki surprised that she still wanted to help someone like her!* "Uh..yeah" *Alice slowly and caustiously took Yuki's hand*
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:56 pm

Yuki sighed in relief that she accepted her offer, she looked at rhiannon, "ok we'll go see the nurse! we'll be in the infirmery (dunno how to spell <_>)"
((kk we go to the place =w=~))
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:57 pm

((Okay you start the rp in the infirmary))
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:59 pm

((okok... omg i just found out its called intensive care treatment.... oops <_>))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ward A Female Rooms

View previous topic View next topic Back to top