Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Pastry Factory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Pastry Factory - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:01 am

First topic message reminder :

A cafe serving a huge variety of scrumptious pastries.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:58 am

"I think it's a gellatinous form of a muffin of something," Rinami observed, also looking out the window to find no one there.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits
Money: 35

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:00 am

"Something about that just turns me off completely. Should I feed it to the dog?" Hikami asked, poking it with his fork this time, it cave and fell into a mushy pile. Hikami scowled.

"Alright, definitely glad I didn't eat that...."
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:03 am

Skylar walked into the pastry factory with a dazed look on her face. She was in need of a fresh biscuit. Walking up to the counter she scanned all of the cookies, none were even.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:04 am

Kirai nodded absentmindedly, taking note of the two's reaction. She picked up a straw that was lying next to the sugar box and poked the "thing" with it.

Kirai looked up to see someone new enter the cafe, it seemed like it was just them, the girl who had just entered, and the waitress.
Back to top Go down
https://melancholyac.rpg-board.net
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:06 am

Hikami laughed good naturedly glancing over to look for something more appetizing in the rows of cookies. It was then he noticed the girl he'd never seen before.

"Excuse me." He said politely to Rinami and Kirai. Getting up from the chair he walked over the other girl finding her to be slightly pretty. He smiled gently.

"Hello, miss, may I assist you with anything?"
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:08 am

"Oh, there's someone else here," Rinami said quietly, glancing over at the counter where a girl stood.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:12 am

Kirai scoffed," Hikami is so flirtatious, I wouldn't be surprised if he flirted with those of the same gender." Kiari said, nonchalantly to Rinami.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:12 am

Skylar looked up at him and glanced back at the cookies.

"Do you have any even biscuts?" She asked her Australian accent speeping through. Offering a small smile back moments later.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:14 am

Hikami turned keeping his grin firmly in place.

"Hey, Kirai, I can still hear you~" He called out in a sing-song voice, before whirling back around.

He met Skylar's eyes, smiling genuinely, happy to not have to look up at a female.

"I'm sure if you asked they'd make one." He said with a gentle smile. "I'll save you a seat if you want one, okay?" He called as he walked off.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:16 am

Rinami laughed."He is," she agreed, scratching the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:17 am

Again, Hikami turned around this time, his gaze fell on Rinami.

"Guess what Rinami? I can hear you, too~"
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:19 am

Kirai nodded towards Rinami, ignoring what Hikami had said.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:22 am

Hikami sighed, sitting back down across from the two wards.

"I promised that girl I'd save her a seat." He said in his soft, British tone. He turned to look at each of them in turn, his eyes seeming to bore through them.

"And...I'm not flirtatious. Just helpful and nice. Two things Kirai's never heard of." He said, laughing gently.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:25 am

Skylar nodded in agreement as she stopped a waiter walking by. "Make me a perfect cookie" she told him before walking over to the strange boy's table.

"Hello" she said to the two women she didn't know where there. "I'm Skylar Monroe" she said quitely while tapping her foot.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:27 am

Hikami patted the seat next to him. "I saved you a spot, as promised." He said quietly. "This is Rinami and Kirai. They're my friends, oh! And this is my dog, Lucifer."

At the moment he was in one of his adorable childish moods, all the traces of insanity from earlier seeming to have disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:27 am

"Yes, hello." Kirai said, scratching at graffiti on the wooden table. "As for you, Hikami, you should know I'm only teasing, which seems to happen a lot these days."
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:28 am

"Yes, I'm only teasing you, as well." He said, smiling as he reached across the table to ruffle her hair.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:31 am

"Hm?" Rinami asked, looking up from the floor. She had been oblivious to the convorsation until then.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:32 am

"A penny for your thoughts?" Hikami asked, eying Rinami curiously, wondering why she was so sad.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:34 am

"I was just thinking. That's my fault; I can never stop thinking. Heheh," she said, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:35 am

Skylar smiled at them as she sat beside Hikami.

"Puppies are adorable" she simply and looked at Lucifer. "They are hard to cut open thought" Skylar added with a sicking smile.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:37 am

"Me too," Hikami said with his best heart-warming smile. "I was just telling Kirai earlier how I tend to overthink. And then I become depressed."

He stroked his dog behind the ears again, laughing as it drooled on him.

"I know, right?" He exclaimed looking at Skylar. "They wriggle and yelp too much and just gets annoying. I used to get mad and just stab them repeatedly."
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:39 am

"Quite a pleasant conversation starter," Kirai said looking at Skylar. "I believe that stabbing is quite messy, I, myself, prefer the faster things." she said remembering the gun that was concealed within her sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:41 am

"Pfft, in my mind, the more blood the better." Hikami said, his voice taking on that strange his, his eyes catching that enraged glint again.

"It makes me laugh, when they're bleeding."
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:46 am

"I prefer the slow and painful deaths," Rinami said, thinking of some various torture weapons she had used.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pastry Factory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: Within Town :: Shopping Center-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com