Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Pastry Factory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Pastry Factory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:01 am

First topic message reminder :

A cafe serving a huge variety of scrumptious pastries.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:42 am

"What?!" Rinami said, turning her head to face her friend. "You know I'm not, so why do you say that?" she asked calmly, already used to Kirai randomly spewing lies. But that was ok with her.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits
Money: 35

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:44 am

Hikami watched the two girls argue with an amused smirk on his face. He was envious, he couldn't help it, all his life he'd been alone and even these two had known each other. He looked down at the dog who was-yet again-drooling on the two of his shoe.

"You were alone too, huh?" He cooed, pulling the excessively overweight dog into his lap and petting its scratchy, flea-infested body. The dog licked his nose and he laughed, looking back up at Rinami and Kirai with bright eyes.

"He told me his name was Lucifer."
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:49 am

"Interesting name.'' Kirai said looking over the table at the dog. The waitress had arrived and Kirai snatched her cupcake as soon as it hit the table. She bit into her cupcake, hungrily.
Back to top Go down
https://melancholyac.rpg-board.net
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:52 am

Hikami watched with disgust as the waitress placed "that" in front of him. He groaned and pushed it away, again, looking out the window nervously, stroking the dog.

"Rinami, if you want that you can have it. I'm not sure what it is, though." He said in a quiet voice, his accent more pronounced.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:56 am

"Hmm..." Rinami said, leaning over the table a little and poked the....well, the thing, examining it. "Heh no thank you," she said, and sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:58 am

Kirai sighed," Would you like to know how I lost my eye?" she asked, even Rinami hadn't heard this story yet.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:00 am

Hikami laughed at Rinami's response to his offering of the God-knows-what and then turned to Kirai.

"Sure," he said, "I've been rather curious."

Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:03 am

"As have I," Rinami said, waiting anxiously for the story to begin.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:11 am

Kirai nodded and folded the cupcake wrapper, she sighed and parted her hair over the eye patch before beginning the story. "I lived in lies and the Head Mistress told me the truth.. She stabbed my right eye and told me, if I were to live in those lies again, she would take my other eye." Kirai said, a far away expression on her face. "The Head Mistress is really nice though, she is nice.."
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:13 am

"Nice? I wouldn't think of someone as nice if they stabbed my eye out," Rinami commented, then became silent again.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:14 am

"Why were you lying?" Hikami asked, his voice soft and reassuring, he reached out as if to grab Kirai's hand and then thought better of it, instead letting it fall just inches from her.

"I agree with Rinami. I doubt I would even trust someone again if they were to do that to me. Why do you still fight on her side? What makes her so important?"
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:18 am

Kirai's face turned a deep crimson, she looked out the window," She saved my life," Kirai murmured, barely audible.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:21 am

Hikami bit his lip.

"So, you saved my life, does that mean I'd still be forced to like you if you ripped my eye out?" He squeezed her hand.

"Whatever, it's your decision." He looked worriedly toward Rinami, a small smile formed on his lips.

"By the way, I was definitely right, there ARE some cute girls here."
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:26 am

"Uhh," Rinami said, not knowing what to say, or what conversation Kirai and Hikami had about quote un-quote, 'cute girls.'
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:27 am

Hikami laughed once, a melodic childish sound. "Both of you are so sad! I like brightening peoples moods."

Suddenly serious, he looked back out the window, thinking to him self. That is, when I'm not killing them
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:29 am

"I still prefer the waitress.."Kirai replied nonchalantly. She patted Rinami's shoulder and said," It's quite strange how a patient comforts the warden. You're quite unique Hikami."
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:32 am

Again Hikami glanced at the obviously whorish waitress, catching her staring at him. "I think she's just a spoiled brat who's never seen the darker more grotesque parts of life, so therefore is not beautiful enough to be looked at more than once. Preferably with the lights off."
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:34 am

"Maybe so," Rinami said absently, lost in thought but not really sure what she was thinking about.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:36 am

"And, Kirai, you say 'unique' like it's a bad thing." Hikami said, the smirk that was becoming his trade mark flitting across his face.

Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:39 am

"Perhaps I did.." Kirai said, she couldn't help but smile at what Hikami said about the waitress.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:41 am

Again, Hikami found himself marveling at how pretty Kirai was when she allowed that rare smile to be shown. He grinned back, stretching out.

"I don't think I like the art room too much, Rinami." He said conversationally, smirking at Kirai.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:47 am

Rinami jumped and turned to Hikami, who snapped her out of her train of thought. She smiled sheepishly and stared at her toes. "Really? Art is ok, I guess..." she said, surprised at how jumpy she was today. I should get more sleep, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:49 am

"There's something in the closet. It kind of wants me dead." Hikami murmured stretching with a slight groan as his back muscles popped.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:50 am

"It's sort of an interesting story." Kirai said, letting Himaki tell his story if he wanted to. She looked out the window and noticed that the group of teenagers from earlier had gone.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:53 am

Hikami stared at Rinami for a couple more moments before turning his head to look out the window.

"Oh," he said, his voice holding a hint of disappointment. "They're gone." I supposed we're kind of like them, now, huh? We're a group of friends hanging out."

He poked the undefined object again, it jiggled back at him.

"Ugh, I think it's alive." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pastry Factory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: Within Town :: Shopping Center-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com