Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Forest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

The deep, dark forest next to the park.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vail
New
Vail

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:20 pm

((Omg you should it's amazing!!! You'll love it!!!))

Vail laughed really hard "I knew you had anger in you! that's what I like to see more of anger, jealousy, deviateness etc..... why don't you just accept my offer and become like a side kick for me! hmm....how about that?" she tapped her sword on her thigh waiting for Yuki to answer her
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:29 pm

((haha i will! :D))
Yuki glared at vail. "Vail didn't you hear me a couple months ago? I'm not interested in that offer!" breathes heavily.
Back to top Go down
Vail
New
Vail

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:50 pm

((Lol ok ay good! So hows life? Anything interesting going on?))

Vail turned to Yuki "and ran full speed flipped over her and behind her and brought her sword to her neck "are you talking to me?'
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:52 pm

((oh not much but omg i'm doing my hmwrk -..- lol like kill me jeez x3 i dont want to work T.T))

Yuki froze. "y-yes i was..." Looking straight at vail in irritated expression.
Back to top Go down
Vail
New
Vail

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:00 pm

((Lol well homework may suck but you'll appreciate it in the end! cause it's helpful it teachs you responsablity ^_^))

Vail let out and evil laugh and brought the blade to her cheek "I thought so" Vail whispered creepily and then cut Yuki's cheek deeply
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:05 pm

((oh haha that's is very true ^_^ lol I should have thought of that))

Yuki stood there frozen, pushing vailing away. "Is this what you enjoy doing?" laughs likes nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Vail
New
Vail

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:10 pm

((Lol I know I sounded like a parents lol sorry! =( But It's what my mother told me))

Vail pulled her sword away alittle bt her eyes widened with confusion "w-what?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:14 pm

((haha yah xD it's ok my parents would say the same thing :P))

Yuki walked a step forward, hiding her eyes under her bangs feeling the blood on her cheek run down her neck. "Do u enjoy hurting people vail? What you just did wasn't necessary."
Back to top Go down
Vail
New
Vail

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:18 pm

((Okay lmao!!!! ^_^))

Vail was so confused "y-yes....YES THIS IS WHAT I ENJOY DOING!!!!" she said yelling she was becoming annoyed
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:22 pm

((lol how are u though? xD anything new happened :D? any boys in mind :o? lol xD omg I'm so weird i know lol))

Yuki still kept her head down. thinks, *Why do I feel so upset... this feelign is exactly the same feeling i had when mom passed away*

"Why do you enjoy it? Any real reason why?" Yuki looking more paler than ever.
Back to top Go down
Vail
New
Vail

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:28 pm

((Your not weird lol! And well theres this one boy! lol))

Vail looked at Yuki she thinks *what the hell?* "I-I enjoy it because.....b-because I WANT PEOPLE TO SUFFER THE WAY I DID!!! WHY SHOULD PEOPLE GET A HAPPY GOOD LIFE WHEN I GREW UP ON THE STREETS AND WAS ABANDONED BY MY PARENTS!!! WHEN I DID NOTHING!! WHY?? SHOULD PEOPLE BE HAPPY WHEN I'M NOT!!! I WAS BROUGHT UP TO CAUSE PAIN I WAS TAUGHT TO KILL AT A YOUNG AGE!!! IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!!" Vail collapsed and started to cry her sword rolled a metre away 'It's not my fault" she whispered between sobs "it's not!'
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:42 pm

((lol yay x3 and :O what is he like :o? lol x3))

Yuki walked forward and closer to vail kneeling down. "Vail, I know this may sound lame to you but everyone suffers... you know you aren't the only one here in the would who suffers. Maybe you see happy people smiling... but deep inside they could be hiding their emotions. You weren't brought up to cause pain vail... you're just frustrated."

Yuki ripped a piece her dress and dabbed the ripped fabric onto vail's cheeks and eyes.
Yuki ignored her cut on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Vail
New
Vail

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:48 pm

((He's this Scene kid! but omg! he's so hott! we've been friends for awhile now and I've always liked him and I think he likes me back!!)))

Vail continued to cry "why do you think I hate to see others happy? it's cause I feel jealous! I've never been happy truely happy!!! I'm a slut and a whore! I kill for entertainment!!!! I have disabilties that cause me to kill twice as much!! by parents didn't even want me!!!" she pulled away from Yuki and jumped onto a tree branch she curled up and continued to cry
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:54 pm

((OMG x3 lol haha i guess many people love scene kids :3 haha and awww ^_^ that's so cute lol i hope he likes you back ^_^ your soo cool and nice :3))

Yuki brushed her bangs away from her eyes. "Please don't call yourself a slut or a whore~ You know u almost killed me... is it that entertaining? Vail I'm being honest... really honest.... I don't hate you! I probably dislike you but that doesn't mean I hate you! what your parents did was wrong and dissrespectfull. You deserve so much better."

Yuki got up grabbed her bag to find a cloth or some sort. She found a cloth and wiped her cheek and her neck.
Back to top Go down
Vail
New
Vail

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:03 am

((Aww thank you!! your really sweet to!!! ^_^ and I hope he does!!! =/ that would be heart breaking if he doesn't! But thats life besides theres other fish in the sea right? Lol))

Vail raised her head and looked down at Yuki "It's very entertaining! but that's all I encountered when I was little! I was taught to kill that's all I saw was blood and death! All I heard where screams! All I smelled was the blood shed of people! and I was told that this is what I must do to people! they took advantage of me cause I have mental problems! they toyed with me for years!" Vail rubbed away her tears she jumped off of the high branch, and landed perfectly on her feet her hair in her face she slowly walked to her sword and picked it up and put it away and turned to Yuki looking at her through her hair "I dislike you to!" she said through her teeth she was now angry
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:09 am

((haha thankz ^_^ and i hope he will x3!!!! and yes there is always plenty... plenty other fishes in the sea x3))

Yuki finished wiping her face. "Vail... i hear screams everynight... and I just notice that it's my mom the whole time... Am I being paranoid or what?"

Yuki understood that vail disliked her. "I'm glad you and I have something in common... we both dislike eachother."

Yuki put her bag strap on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:28 am

Raven wandered into the forest she had a few things to think about and she needed some fresh air, she looked up at the sky it was sunset the redish colours in the sky relaxed her greatly she stopped and sat by a tree she picked at the grass boredly
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:16 pm

Yuki turned around and noticed raven. "nice to see you again raven" Yuki walked slowly away from vail and raven.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: Within Town :: Park & Forest Area-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com