Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Forest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:54 pm

The deep, dark forest next to the park.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:03 pm

Rinami walked aimlessly into the forest, trying to ease her boredom. There seemed to be no one there.Now what to do, what to do, she thought. Rinami climbed to the top of one of the highest trees in the forest and sat on a branch. Its so serene when no one is here, she thought, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits
Money: 15

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:28 pm

Yuki walks into the forest. "hopefully no one is going to follow me now... huh..." finds a spot and starts to lean on a tree.... takes out some charms... thinks, *this is so pathetic... I'm always alone... I'm such a loser*
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:31 pm

umped down from a tree infront of Yuki "hey Yuki whats up?" Raven said giggling
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:34 pm

Yuki startled. "Is it just me... or are you following me everywhere I go?" Yuki thought that she was hallucinating... ehh..
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:36 pm

Raven laughed "yup you are always a loner so I thought, I would chill with ya!" Raven said giggling
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:39 pm

Hmm, I hear voices,Rinami thought, and looked down to see Raven and Yuki. Rinami stayed where she was, her conscious momentarily turned off, wondering if she would overhear something important.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:41 pm

Raven was in middle of talking to Yuki then she cut off as she heard movement in the distance Raven froze
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:43 pm

Yuki starts to make charms. "Sigh"
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:58 pm

Rinami tensed when she saw Raven freeze, and didn't move a muscle.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:05 am

Yuki notices Raven... "raven are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:07 am

Raven shushed Yuki "I heard movement!" there someone or something nearby Raven crouched down ready to attack anything that jumps out at her or Yuki
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:09 am

Rinami slowly brought her legs up to her chest, making sure not to make a sound, hoping it would make her less visible.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:12 am

Yuki sat still.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:50 am

Rinami slowly wrapped her arms around her legs; sitting on the high branch with almost perfect balance. She still was quiet.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:55 am

Yuki stands up quietly... "Hello? is anybody out here?" Yuki looked startled.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:07 am

Rinami didn't answer, of course. Oh please oh please don't look up here! she thought, squeezing her eyes shut.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:14 am

Yuki starts to looks up.... taps Raven's shoulder... "hey I think I see something or someone?" Yuki walked forward... "h-hello?" says in a nervous tone.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:24 am

Rinami opened her eyes. Hmm, how was I caught so easily? It was like they could hear my thoughts or something, she thought, inwardly laughing. She felt like a small child hiding from their parents after they did something wrong. "Alright, you got me," Rinami said, nimbly jumping from branch to branch, and then finally, the ground.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:27 am

Yuki flinched to the ground Erk?! "whoa so quick"
Yuki noticed that rinami is one of the Wardens... "Oh its nice to m-meet you Rinami" Yuki bowed down... pianicking... thinks, *I hope I didnt bother her sob sob sob *
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:33 am

"Why are you so nervous?" Riniami asked, smiling. "Your name is Yuki, right?" She wiped some dirt off of her shorts. "And if you were wondering, you didn't bother me. I was just being my normal bored self and sitting in a tree for no reason." Wow, since when did I become so friendly?she thought, surprised at her own talkativeness.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:47 am

"Oh well its just that I get nervous when I meet new people... ^-^ I thought I was alone here until I found out that Raven and you were here ^_^" Yuki noticed a charm she made...
"Oh uhm here Rinami ^_^... It's a charm ^_^ It's a hobbie of mine ^_^" Yuki was nervous of what Rinami's response was going to be when she sees the charm.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:48 am

Raven stood there listening to the both of them she was still crouched down ready to attack feeling a little starttled and nervous
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:04 am

"Oh, that's nice," Rinami said, observing the charm,"thank you!" Rinami thought she heard a noise and turned around."Hi Raven! Uh, may I ask why you are crouched on the floor looking like you might eat me?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:48 am

Yuki smiled ^-^ "oh your welcome". Yuki notices Raven's pose. "Raven what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: Within Town :: Park & Forest Area-
Jump to:  
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com