Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Forest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

The deep, dark forest next to the park.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Alice
New
Alice

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:58 pm

Alice walked into the forest alone, she looked up at the night sky feeling nervous, she was alitle creeped out being alone

Last edited by Alice on Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.Quizilla.com
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:03 pm

McKenzie was also walking along the path, wearing nothing but a T-Shirt. When she caught sight of Alice, she startled slightly. She smiled at her.

"Hello," she said quietly. Always sweet and quiet. She smiled. "Aren't you Hikami's girlfriend? I'm a friend of his. Don't be afraid of me."
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:11 pm

Alice jumped when she saw McKenzie she titled her head and stared at her wth her lifeless doll eyes, "well I wouldn't say girlfriend, where just best friends who can rlate to each other, and have alot in common! where did hear that?" Alice asked
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:15 pm

"Just guessing." McKenzie said, climbing a tree and attempting to get and apple from the tree.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:34 pm

Alice rolled her head facing the ground she smiled at the thought of Hikami, she played with a piece of grass, she became consuemed in thought forgetting McKenzie was hear,

Alice slowly struggled to her feet and walked, away deeper into the forest, she rubbed her arms it was kind of chilly, out it became darker as she walked deeper into the forest

she heard howling in the distance, it made her shiver but she continued to walk, she just didn't feel like going back to MA yet! she felt to over whelmed in there,
Alice sighed she continued walking, she twirled her hair with her finger thinking, she shivered again from the cold breeze of the night she felt very unsafe out here! "but whats the difference of safety in MA?" Alice said to herself!

Back to top Go down
Vail
New
Vail

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:12 pm

Vail sat on a tree branch up way high in a tree, her sword on her back her blood red hair flowing in the wind she looked up at the moon she jumped down the high tree branch and onto the ground as if she where a cat she landed perfectly on her feet from that height
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits
Tickets: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:17 pm

MoonLily decided to walk in the forest just for a late night walk alone to think when she saw Vail she has heard of her before from people gossiping about her but she's never actually met her, she walked up to her but stayed metres away "h-hello?' she said nervously she's heard Vail is quiet the violent one
Back to top Go down
Vail
New
Vail

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:19 pm

Vail spun around to see a white haired cat eared girl Vail made a dirty look "what?!?!" she said with a snarl in her tone, she was ready to draw her sword
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:23 pm

MoonLily took two steps back from Vail "I-I'm s-s-sorry I didn't m-mean to bother y-you" she put her head down she thought it was a bad idea to draw attention to herself she just should of avoided Vail and listened to the rumors about her, but she's not the type to listen to rumors t's wrong MoonLily shook her head trying to get off the train of thought, she had to focus
Back to top Go down
Vail
New
Vail

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:27 pm

Vail laughed evily "aw your scared aren't you" Vail got a crazed look in her eye she was in MA for her obsession to kill people and she has gone insane for going so long not killing anyone she was starting to loose herself "come here' she said sounding innocent but guilty at the same time
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:32 pm

MoonLily was realy scared now she fidgetted nervously she slowly shuffled to Vail but she didn't want to go, Vail's crazed looked scared her to no end bt if she didn't listen who knows what Vail could do
Back to top Go down
Vail
New
Vail

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:46 pm

Vail took her sword out and stood there while she waited for MoonLily to come closer, she has lost her sanity completely the crazed looked became more fierce
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:49 pm

MoonLily paused when Vail drew her sword her eyes grew *this was defintly a bad idea* she thought she stood there for a few minutes, then she turned around a ran for it as fast as she could back to MA
Back to top Go down
Vail
New
Vail

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:51 pm

Vail smirked and ran after MoonLily she jumped onto a tree, and then to another following MoonLily she eventually caught up to her she flipped and landed right infront of her, her sword pointing towards MoonLily
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:55 pm

MoonLily stumbled and fell only a metre away from Vail she was trembling she didn'y know if this was real or not? she doesn't remember going to sleep so this has to be real, MoonLily closed her eyes in fear she just wanted to go back to MA she didn't mean any harm but what do you exspect in an insane asylum? sane people???? something like this was bound to happen
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon
New

Credits
Money: 20

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:41 pm

Rhiannon decided that she would go for a little walk in the woods. She always liked the serenity of all the trees around. Not to mention that was also when the voices decided to stop talking to her. The woods had always been her safe haven.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:28 pm

Yuki slides her feet on the ground. *thinks: I think this tree will be a good spot to lean on* *leans on the tree* hmmm did i bring my sketchbook? or my lunch? *checks bag* oh gosh *looks relieved* it's all in my bag Tears of Joy I'm all good ok I should draw that tree over there with those flowers around it. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Vail
New
Vail

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:34 pm

((Heyy Yuki it's been awhile!!! So whats up? have you watched Soul Eater yet?))

Vail walked in the forest gigling about her encounter with MoonLily she looked around and spotted Yuki
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:40 pm

((hey Vail haha yah I know it's been a while lol I've been so busy and a bit too lazy to go on these days lol but i think i missed ma xD so i came back :)!!!! and omg yah i did the very first episode!!! lol my friend raven showed the episode to me lol I'll evetually watch the second episode but so far I like it :) but i was watching the eng dub of it u know? and black star sounds like a girl -.-))
*fiddles with her pencil* hmmm... too much shading.... oh gosh where did i put my eraser.
Back to top Go down
Vail
New
Vail

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:43 pm

((Ya at first he did sound like a girl =_= but after while he doesn't! I guess you get usew to it or something!...I dunno!! lmao but I'm glad you like it!!!!!))

Vail smirks "Hey Yuki it's been awhile" she said in her most deviate tone!
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:47 pm

((haha yah xD but i just learned that these people turn into weapons like soul xD he turns into a sycthe :P ok I'll just be quiet xD))

Yuki flinched, making her pencil cracking on her hard sketchbook cover. "oh h-hello there v-vail" thinks, * Erk?! she better not do anything to me!!!!*
Back to top Go down
Vail
New
Vail

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:59 pm

((Lmao no need to be quiet!! ^_^ oh and yeah Soul's pretty cool! But I perfer BlackStar!!! he's more amazing!!!)

Vail grinned "hm someones alittle scared of me!" she played with her sword hoping it would make Yuki even more nervous!
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:02 pm

((LOL xD oh ok lol my friend thinks i would be cool with crona o.o some purple haird dude that my friend told me about lol))

Yuki stood up not making one loud sound. "So vail how are you? Anything new with you?" looks at vail with irritated eyes. DIE!
Back to top Go down
Vail
New
Vail

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:10 pm

((Oh ya Crona he's like shy and really really sweet and cute! he's awesome! Lol I agree with your friend you should be with Crona! Lol ^_^))

Vail laughed "Oh I can see your not to happy to see me!' she walked closer to her but then stopped, a few meteres from her 'I'm doing fine! just I'm alittle under the weather! ya know haven't killed anyone in awhile! although I did almost kill that cat girl" she sighed wishing she did kill her!
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:14 pm

((LOL! x3 oh jeez i should watch the show more often to check if crona is cool :P))

Yuki clenched her fists. "Vail leave MoonLily alone... and no I'm happy to have met up with u~!" Yuki tapped her stomach. death finger!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: Within Town :: Park & Forest Area-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com