Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Intensive Care Treatment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Intensive Care Treatment - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:02 am

First topic message reminder :

Where students come to be treated on various things.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:27 pm

Raven looked at Celestine "he looks so lifeless" Raven says with a frown Raven looked up at Skylar then back at Celestine "I'll be right back Skylar!" Raven said with excitment. moments later Raven returns with an old looking teddy bear with sewing patchs all over it Raven smiled as she placed the teddy bear next to Celestine "there!" Raven said with a smile then Raven stroked her fingers through Celestines hair a few times
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:50 pm

Skylar blinked confusion written all over her at Ravens actions. " teddy bear?" She asked completly cofused.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:52 pm

spun around to Skylar "yes a Teddy Bear I made it awhile ago! and thought that Celestine needed it more than I do!" Raven said smiling at Skylar
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:57 pm

Celestine began to move, his hand slightly shook.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:58 pm

Raven jumped back in shock and stared at Celestine she whispered" Celestine are you okay?" Raven asked nervously as she put her hand on his forehead
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:33 pm

Skylar giggled and poked him in the stomach "are trying to scare us mister?" She asked leaning over him.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:34 pm

Raven giggled with Skylar "yeah you gave us a scare!" Raven said in relief
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:01 pm

Rinami got up and went over to everyone. "Ugh, wake up!" she yelled into Celestine's ear.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:03 pm

Raven giggled at Rinami "maybe you should try waking him up alittle nicer!" Raven said jokingly to Rinami
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:07 pm

Rinami laughed. "Ok," she said. "Oh please please wake up! Pretty please with a cherry on top?" Rinami yelled into Celestine's ear again. She giggled.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:24 pm

Skylar laughed and hit Celestine "wake up already phyco man" she said.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:04 pm

Raven just cracked up laughing her creepy laugh she does "Hello in there Celestine! are you alive dude?" Raven said giggling
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:16 pm

Skylar looked at him, snoring softly...."I think he's...sleeping" she said and giggled her perfect giggle.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:18 pm

Raven looked at Celestine 'I think he is asleep!" Raven said agreeing with Skylar
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:22 pm

Skylar smiled "aww he's so adorable" she said pinching his cheeks softly.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:23 pm

Raven smirked "I yes he is! but I bet his blood is super sweet too!" Raven said a she examined Celestines arm with her crazed eyes
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:46 pm

Skylar frowned "no...bad Raven" she said.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:46 pm

"I think you should stop drinking blood; it's probably not good for you," Rinami said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:00 pm

Skylar laughed lightly and nodded "but smoking and gum chewing are bad too" she informed.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:24 pm

"Yes they are," Rinami agreed.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:02 pm

Raven kept her crazed eyes on Celestine then she frowned at Rinami and Skylar "Blood isn't bad for me, it's so good it makes me feel so good!" Raven said with a devilish smile and she stared off into space
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:10 pm

Skylar blinked at Raven"but it makes you lonely and nobody wants to be your friend" she scowlded like a small child would.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:12 pm

Raven blinked a couple of times in shock "I thought you where my friend Skylar?" Raven said in a depressed tone as her face dropped
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:14 pm

"She is your friend," Rinami said quietly. I hope they don't start fightingshe thought.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:16 pm

Raven lifted her head and stared at Rinami 'but she just said, and I quote 'but it makes you lonely and nobody wants to be your friend" Raven said to Rinami
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intensive Care Treatment

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: The Academy Grounds :: Fourth Floor-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com