Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Intensive Care Treatment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Intensive Care Treatment - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:02 am

First topic message reminder :

Where students come to be treated on various things.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:12 am

She was terrified, but she continued clinging to his hand. "I hope Rinami doesn't get mad at me for using her boyfriend." She said giggling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:16 am

"I don't even know what to think about Rinami and I anymore", Celestine sighed, "I think we may be over. We're drifting apart". Celestine continued holding her hand tight, "Just don't think about the pain and focus on me, I promise I won't let them hurt you", Celestine said as they began removing the bloodied scarf.
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:18 am

She winced as the scarf stuck to the cut. She stared at Celestine, squeezing his hand slightly. "I'm sure you two will reunite." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:24 am

Celestine sighed, "I doubt it, I'd rather not speak of it", he said holding her hand. The doctor told Celestine to tell her what the diagnosis was while he prepped the X-Ray machine. "Honey, the won't have to stitch you up, they just need to wrap bandages around it and your knee will be fine",
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:33 am

She smiled, "Alrighty. I hate getting stitches." She stared at the huge X-Ray machine, a look of terror written across her face.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:33 am

Skylar walked into the room spotting McKenzie and then noticing the cut.

"Oh, wow that's a niced scrape you got going on" she said walking up to her. "What happened to you Kenzie?" Skylar asked concerned.
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:36 am

"I think I sprained my ankle, too." She said. "I fell on the gravel path, I'm lucky Celestine found me, I'm pretty sure I looked awful." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:37 am

Celestine laced his fingers with McKenzies, tightening the hold he had on her hand. The doctor placed the XRay machine around her ankle and began the scans.
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:40 am

She stared at the doctor distrustfully. "Are you gonna hurt me?" She asked suddenly, her eyes widening at him.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:44 am

The doctor finished running the scans and went to the back. Celestine wrapped his fingers around McKenzie's fingers again holding them tight, "Everything will be fine sweetie", Celestine whispered, "Hello Sky".
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:49 am

Skylar looked at them with wide eyes. "Are you two....dating?" She asked slightly suprised by what she saw.
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:54 am

"How bad did I hurt it?" McKenzie asked, to afraid to ask the doctor. She looked up at Celestine, her eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:59 am

"Well sweetie, it's only a sprain, you may need crutches and an assistant. I'd suggest thinking of people who you'd like as an assistant and conducting interviews", Celestine said holding her hand as the doctor brought crutches and an ankle brace in. "Do you want me to put it on or will you", the doctor looked at McKenzie.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:04 am

Skylar sighed feeling slightly left out. "Ill help you if you need it" she said with a smiled.
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:06 am

"I don't know how." McKenzie said quietly. She looked at Skylar. "I just need to return books and stuff. I can do that with crutches." She said with a smile.

Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:10 am

Skylar stood "no I can do it for you...wouldn't want my friend to fall" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:14 am

Celestine put the brace on McKenzie's ankle and went back to holding her hand tightly.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:22 am

"Hey Celestine...how's your love life?" She asked akwardly.
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:29 am

"Thanks, Guys!" Kenzie said, hugging them both. She looked at the crutches and sighed. "I suck at those." She said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:32 am

"Let me see if I can get you a cane", Celestine said ignoring the question about his love life, he ran to the back out of ear shot, he couldn't hear the girls anymore.
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:49 am

McKenzie looked at Skylar. "I think I'll look stupid with a cane." She said, laughing lightly
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:57 am

Celestine returned, "Sorry my dear, I couldn't find anything, what should we do? I'll help you with everything you need to do".
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:48 am

Skylar pouted and looked at Celestine. "No, your to pretty to look stupid" she said turning her gaze back to McKenzie.
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:05 pm

"I'm not that pretty," McKenzie said, smiling at Skylar. She looked up at Celestine, maneuvering onto the crutches and getting her balance. "Alright! Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:17 pm

Skylar sighed and shook her head "you are to" she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intensive Care Treatment

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: The Academy Grounds :: Fourth Floor-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com