Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Intensive Care Treatment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Intensive Care Treatment - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:02 am

First topic message reminder :

Where students come to be treated on various things.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:02 am

"You could keep in touch with the people that leave," Rinami suggested.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:04 am

"I suppose, please don't leave me".
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:07 am

"I won't," Rinami said, resting her head on Celestine's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:08 am

"Thank you", Celestine sighed, releaved. He held tight to his girlfriend, "You're amazing", Celestine said.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:12 am

"Really? I don't think so," Rinami said.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:14 am

"I'd love to marry you one day", Celestine blushed.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:19 am

"Hmm..." Rinami hummed, thinking. "That might be rather nice."
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:23 am

Celestine reached into his coat pocket beside his bed, he pulled out a small velvet box and gave it to Rinami. "Marry me?", Celestine asked.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:25 am

Rinami gasped. "Uhh..." she said, surprised.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:27 am

"Oh, I understand", Celestine said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:31 am

"No, I..! Wait! Uhh.." Rinami stuttered. "I wasn't expecting that ," she said, smiling sheepishly and looking at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:33 am

"Oh, so, I, ummm", Celestine asked looking at the floor too"
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:37 am

"What should we do now?" Rinami asked.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:38 am

"Well, an answer would be nice", Celestine said.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:42 am

Rinami sighed again. "I don't know," she said.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:45 am

"Oh, that's okay", Celestine said taking the box back
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:48 am

"Sorry, that's just too big of a decision for me right now," Rinami said, wrapping her arms around Celestine.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:49 am

"It's okay", Celestine said collapsing into her arms.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:55 am

"Thank you," Rinami said.
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits
Tickets: 10

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:53 am

Olive relished in the momentary relief as the medical ward doors closed behind her. She was here. Now to get her pills and get this over with.

She paused for a moment, looking around. The lady at the pharmacy counter looked at her expectantly. Olive lowered her gaze and walked up to the secretary.

"Hello, there," said the woman warmly. "What can I do for you today?" Olive didn't react, and the woman eyed her headphones. Olive reached into her jacket pocket and pulled out the folded prescription form and pill bottle and set them on the counter. "...A refill? Alright, then, let me just check your records." She typed some information into the computer, and Olive waited silently, focusing her gaze on her typing hands. A moment later, the lady turned to her again.

"Okay, Olive Ritter... We'll get you your pills right quick. But it looks like you're due for a blood draw and urine test," she said. Olive's heart sank and she visibly bristled. "It's just protocol, hun. A one-month thing. You can be in and out of here in twenty minutes." Olive made a whimpering noise and glanced towards the door. A guard in white scrubs eyed her strictly.

"Can do it myself," she offered in a quiet voice a bit higher than her usual monotone. Her panic was increasing. "Tourniquet, vein in the bend of the elbow, sanitary procedure, urine sample cup... I'll send them." The woman shook her head, motioning the guard-nurse-man over.

"Sorry, honey, this is how we do it here," she said. Olive tensed as the nurse put a firm hand on her shoulder and tried to guide her towards the ICT corridor. She breathed quickly and shallow, visibly shaking as she was lead down the hall towards an exam room.

Twenty minutes, twenty minutes and I can go back,
she kept thinking to herself. Olive wondered if she might cry, but hoped she wouldn't. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed several people from class, along with her warden in a room to her right. Some of them were hugging. She wished she were invisible.
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:11 am

((...Just finished season 4 of Dexter. :c I has a sad. What a horrible, terrible ending! I might go after the writers with a pickax. *explodes* Well, back to this.))

It was a tiny relief as she was able to pass unnoticed. She was led to an exam room, where she was dealt with very quickly. Another nurse was called in to keep her arm steady for the blood draw because she was shaking so violently. While she did not act out violently, she couldn't help but to keep whimpering softly through her chattering teeth. To some extent, she felt she was doing well.

A moment later, another nurse came in holding a small plastic cup. She popped off the lid and held it out. "Now, we can do this one of two ways: You can go down the hall to the restroom and do it yourself, or if you need assistance, we can do it right here." Olive sniffled and shakily snatched the cup out of her hands. She got to her feet and wavered to the exam room door, compulsively checking out the window before making her way to the ladies room, followed by another nurse.

Olive locked the stall door behind her and sighed heavily, pulling her knees up to her chest as she sat down on the seat. There were four walls around her, protecting her. It wasn't much, but it was some comfort. The door closed and shoes tapped and echoed as a nurse followed her in. Olive could see the shadows of her feet.

"You need to be outside," she said bluntly. "I can't urinate while you're standing so close." The nurse hesitated for a moment, then slowly walked out. She could hear the murmur of them outside the door, waiting. Olive felt the urge to vomit more than to pee.

For several minutes, she just sat there, breathing, trying to calm herself. She whispered the first thing that came to mind, which happened to be Plank's constant. Slowly, the nausea began to subside. She had nearly lost count of which digit she was on when a sharp knock on the door reminded her she had a task to complete.

A couple minutes later, she emerged with the cup in hand, seemingly composed and blank-faced as ever. Her gaze wandered, giving direct eye contact a wide berth. The nurse looked somewhat surprised, but took the cup.

"Thank you, then," she said with a smile. "You can wait out in the lobby for your prescription, and then be on your way." Olive didn't respond and simply walked past her into the lobby, where she hovered awkwardly in the corner and waited for her name to be called.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:48 am

Kirai leaned against a wall with a magazine on skin disease in her face. She merely skimmed its reports for she was restless. Her eyes scanned the room and saw that she was not its only inhabitant. "Hello there." she called out to the girl in the corner.
Back to top Go down
https://melancholyac.rpg-board.net
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:12 pm

Olive tensed for a moment, wondering if she was the one being addressed. Her eyes flickered up for a moment. Sure enough, the woman she remembered as the Ward A Warden was looking right at her. Olive noticed something she hadn't really taken into much account before: Kirai was wearing headphones. She had been the last time, too. Olive felt the weight of her own headphones resting over her ears (but turned off, of course), and wondered if it were possible that she also wore headphones for the same reason. Maybe she understood.

Probably not, she thought.

She looked back down at the floor, but raised her hand in an awkward wave of acknowledgment. "Hi," she said in a quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:15 pm

Raven wandered into the Intensive Care Treatment room, just randomly when so saw Olive Raven smiled at her and graefully made her way to Olive "Hello there I'm Raven we've never met! but I've heard about you!" Raven smiled glaring at Olive with her red eyes
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:21 pm

Kirai turned the page of the magazine and said,"So, how are you?" her eyes didn't leave the article on sunscreen, but kept her ears strained. She willed herself not to quiver from the pain, so she put most of her weight on her right foot as to not stress her other leg. She stopped herself from falling forward just in the nick of time as Raven had entered.
Back to top Go down
https://melancholyac.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intensive Care Treatment

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: The Academy Grounds :: Fourth Floor-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com