Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Fountain

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Fountain - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

The big, beautiful fountain that lays in the middle of the shopping center.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Olive
New
Olive

Credits
Money: 15
Tickets: 10

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:45 am

Olive tilted her head to the side very slightly. Did she really think that? Or was it modesty? How would she think so if she really looked as nice as she did?

"Your face is symmetrical and well proportioned," she said. "Your body is thin. Not unhealthily so. It's what people find attractive." Olive defaulted to explaining herself.
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:50 am

McKenzie blushed furiously. "Well...thank you." She said, smiling brightly. "I am short though," she said, standing to her full height of 5'3. She walked over to Olive and hugged her before sitting back down.

"You made my entire day." She said smiling brightly,
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:55 am

Olive felt nice, making somebody happy. She slightly minded being hugged all of a sudden, but it wasn't all bad. She blushed slightly at her comment, unsure whether to respond with a "thank you" or "your welcome".

"Y-you're taller than me," she said softly, still mostly blank-faced. "I'm glad to have made your day."
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:32 pm

"I am?" McKenzie was surprised. "How tall are you?" She asked, sitting back down. She didn't mind being short. It was just something you sort of accepted. She looked at the girl again.

"Why don't you hang out with the other children?" She asked, hoping Olive wouldn't run away. She really liked the girl, she was just curious about her.

((Sorry for the really really late reply, I fell asleep))
Back to top Go down
Curly
New
Curly

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:33 pm

curly skips into the room
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:54 pm

((Lol. It's okay. x3 Sleep is good.))

"Sixty two inches, so I assume you are sixty three," she replied, thinking more about the latter question. McKenzie had probably sensed something was off about her... Most people did. But ask about it? That was less common. Olive was quite self-conscious about the subject of her social awkwardness.

"I'm not good with people," she said, looking down at her hands. "I'm...different." She had to think for a moment to think of the right word to describe herself. Awkward? Clueless? Incompetent?
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:45 pm

yuki walked around the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:52 pm

"YUKII!" Mikey called, running up behind her, coat in hand. "WAIT FOR ME!" When he caught up to her, he grabbed her hand, swinging it affectionately. "Whatcha doing?" He asked smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fountain

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: Within Town :: Shopping Center-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com