Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Fountain

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Fountain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

The big, beautiful fountain that lays in the middle of the shopping center.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Celestine
Cool

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:03 pm

Celestine removed his overcoat and placed it around Hikami, "Here, you look cold".
Back to top Go down
Elijiah
New
Elijiah

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:08 pm

Elijiah walked down the street, he saw a group of four people by the fountain he hadn't seen before. He walked over to the "Hi" he said shylie.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits
Money: 35

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:10 pm

Hikami grinned up at Celestine, appearing childish, way younger than he was. "I'm not really cold, but thank you." He said, his face turning serious again. He stared past Celestine at the new kid, barely nodding in acknowledgement.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:12 pm

Kirai took another sip from her cup, which has now gone cold. She looked over at the boy. "Hullo."Kirai said, nonchalantly to the one that had just arrived.
Back to top Go down
https://melancholyac.rpg-board.net
Elijiah
New
Elijiah

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:15 pm

The dark haired boy looked back at Kirai "Hello" he said nicely gazing into her soul.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits
Money: 35

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:18 pm

Hikami sighed, looking over at the new guy. Sizing him up, pondering if he was going to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Elijiah
New
Elijiah

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:23 pm

Elijah looked at the other male "Do you go to the school to"
Back to top Go down
Felicity
New
Felicity

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:24 pm

Felicity stormed over the the fountain, ankle-deep in snow, a cloud of snow puffing up around her. A rose-colored flush covered her porcelain cheeks, her eyes were wide. She walked straight up to Kirai.

"I'm sorry for my harshness in the music room." She apologized, looking away, embarrassed. "I sort of lost it." She turned to the new guy. Smiling hugely, making herself unbelievably cute.

"Hi! I'm Felicity!" She said, bouncing on her tiptoes, a wide smile plastered on her face. She hopped-she had to hop to reach-onto the fountain, staring at him.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:27 pm

Kirai looked up from her empty mug, and up at the new guy. She quickly looked back down when she noticed he was staring at her. "It's nothing to worry about," she said to Felicity.
Back to top Go down
Elijiah
New
Elijiah

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:30 pm

The male looked at the short beauty "How are you".
Back to top Go down
Felicity
New
Felicity

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:32 pm

"Here, I made you something," Felicity said, thrusting a crudely-made paper flower in Kirai's palm. It really was horribly made, but it was obvious the young girl had put a lot of time into it.

"I'm alright," she said, looking at Elijah. "May I call you Eli? Or...even better, ELLIE!" She giggled, leaning back and swinging her stockinged legs back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:36 pm

"Oh thank you," Kirai said, holding the paper flower up to get a better view, she placed it in her pocket,"It's beautiful.."
Back to top Go down
Elijiah
New
Elijiah

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:38 pm

Elijah folded his arms and looked at the little girl "if you want" he said derpressedly.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
New
Felicity

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:45 pm

Felicity's eyes brightened at Kirai's comment, she clasped her hands at her barely developed breasts. "Really?" She asked, smiling hugely. She hugged Kirai tightly. "Just like you!" She said with childish naivety. She pushed her bangs out of her face, turning to face Elijah.

"Why are you sad, Ellie?" She asked, her pale eyebrows furrowing in confusion. "Do you need a hug?" She asked, laughing and holding her arms open for him.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:50 pm

"Hello eveyone!" Rinami said happily as she peeked out from the other side of the fountain. She walked over to them and gave them all a big smile. "Oh, who's this?" she said curiously, looking at Elijiah.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
New
Felicity

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:51 pm

"That's Ellie!" Felicity giggled, pointing at the taller boy and swinging her legs back and forth unevenly. "He's my new best friend." She said, running over to Rinami and hugging her.

"How'd your date with Celestine go?" She asked, tilting her head to the side, her bangs falling gently into one eye, curiosity gleaming in the other one. She grabbed Rinami's hand and dragged her over to join the group.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:57 pm

"Your name is Ellie?" Rinami asked Elijiah as she sat down on the side of the fountian.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
New
Felicity

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:59 pm

"Well, that's not his real name. But I like it better!" She said, sitting next to Rinami, smiling up at her, widely.
Back to top Go down
Elijiah
New
Elijiah

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:00 pm

"Who's Celestine" asked Ellie.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
New
Felicity

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:02 pm

"It's Rinami's B-O-Y-F-R-I-E-N-D!" Felicity spelled out in a sing-song voice. She knew they'd all think she was stupid, she was pretty good at hiding her intelligence. Inwardly she smirked at her own childish naivety.

She patted the other empty space next to her, then reached out to grab Ellie's hand, almost falling off the fountain in the process. "Come sit by me!"
Back to top Go down
Elijiah
New
Elijiah

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:04 pm

"Boyfriend" he asked looking at Rinami.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:07 pm

Rinami blushed a little, smiling sheepishly. "Yes," she answered.
Back to top Go down
Elijiah
New
Elijiah

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:10 pm

"He's the smoker right, I don't like him" said Ellie, an angry look came across his face as he thought of him.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:14 pm

"Is that so?" she said quietly, lost in thought as she threw a penny into the fountain.
Back to top Go down
Elijiah
New
Elijiah

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:16 pm

"He thinks he's so smart and a genious detective from what I hear he's cocky".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fountain

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: Within Town :: Shopping Center-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com