Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Fountain

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Fountain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

The big, beautiful fountain that lays in the middle of the shopping center.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Felicity
New
Felicity

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:25 pm

"He saved me from dying yesterday," Felicity said softly. "Be nice, okay? Rinami really likes him, and he's sweet." The small girl said, standing up to her full height of four feet nine inches.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:28 pm

"Aw it's ok, people have different opinions," Rinami said cheerfully, patting Felicity's head. Then she turned to Elijiah. "And I don't think we've had a proper introduction! I'm Rinami, and you are....?" she asked, sticking out her hand for him to shake it.
Back to top Go down
Elijiah
New
Elijiah

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:33 pm

"I'm Elijiah Ravenway, I'm from America"
Back to top Go down
Felicity
New
Felicity

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:34 pm

Felicity smiled up at Ellie. "I guess you're right. After all, he could be gum boy." She said, laughing. "What Skylar says, I'll never understand." She added.

"Hey Ellie, have you set YOUR sights on a girl yet...possibly named Kirai?" Felicity asked, winking exaggeratedly in his direction.
Back to top Go down
Elijiah
New
Elijiah

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:42 pm

"Kirai, no thanks. she seems a bit crazy. So why are you guys here". he asked
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:44 pm

"To blow up that building," Rinami said sarcastically, looking towards one of the many shops around them.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
New
Felicity

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:48 pm

"'Cause I'm a psychopathic killer, and she's a warden." Felicity said with a cute smile, completely contradicting her previous statement, twisting a silvery braid around her small finger.
Back to top Go down
Elijiah
New
Elijiah

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:50 pm

"Hey Rinami, would you wanna go to the park with me" asked the man
Back to top Go down
Felicity
New
Felicity

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:52 pm

"Oh," Felicity looked between Rinami and Ellie. "I get it, you don't want someone my age around." She put her hands in her puffy blue jacket, beginning to wander away, head down, bangs over her eyes, concealing her motion.
Back to top Go down
Elijiah
New
Elijiah

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:53 pm

Ellie ran after his friend "No thats not it, you can come to"
Back to top Go down
Felicity
New
Felicity

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:55 pm

"REALLY?" Felicity jumped up, wrapping her arms around Ellies neck, dangling from him. "Carry me!" She said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Elijiah
New
Elijiah

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:57 pm

"Rinami are you coming"
Back to top Go down
Elijiah
New
Elijiah

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:04 pm

*hav to go, bye guys(
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:52 am

Celestine's heels clacked up to the fountain, he emptied his pockets and removed a box of nicotine patches, he stuck 3 on his forearm and sat down. In his pocket he found the ring he had bought, "No use to me at all", he thought as he tossed it into the fountain, he sat down gripping his hair in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:54 am

Raven saw what Celestine did "why did you do that?" Raven asked softly
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:55 am

"Um...excuse me?" McKenzie approached shyly. She sat beside the broader, taller male. She patted his back, instantly picking up on his distress and falling into maternity mode. "What's the matter?" She had originally come to apologize, but that could wait, she'd forgotten a coat but stayed anyway, goosebumps rising on her skin.

She reached into the freezing water with one, feminine, bare hand and retrieved the ring he'd chucked into it. "Was this for your girlfriend?" She asked, biting her lip gently. She placed it in his pocket.

"Why'd you throw it?" She asked, quietly. Trying to be there for him. She rubbed soothing circles on his back, as though she were comforting her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:57 am

Raven sat on the other side of Celestine and wrapped herself around his arm leaning her head on is shoulder "keep the ring Celestine!" Raven said softly
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:03 am

"Look mate, I'm sorry for what I did, I really am, I didn't mean to upset you. But right now I just need to think", Celestine removed his overcoat and wraped it around McKenzie, "Go and be with the others, I'll be fine", he walked off, he didn't know where he was going but just somewhere alone.
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:06 am

McKenzie stared after the bigger boy, she glanced at Raven and shrugged. "Maybe we should just leave him alone." She said. "I'm sure I can become his friend later." She smiled, grabbing Raven's hand.

"What should we do?" She asked, warming up considerably now that Celestine had let her use his coat. Maybe he really was nice.
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits
Tickets: 10

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:07 am

((And now to make the situation even more awkward. Psst! ))

A slightly flustered Olive appeared, completely oblivious to what was going on. She hated, HATED the shopping center... But, luckily, it was much less crowded at this time in the evening. Plus, she had resolved to apologize to Raven. She screwed up... If she had just played along - if she had just been normal - things wouldn't have ended badly.

"Sorry," she said to Raven, quite suddenly. "For before. I was unfriendly." She paused for a moment, wondering what else to say. Or was she just supposed to leave now? A good part of her was anxious to leave this open place after doing what she came to do.

It suddenly dawned on her that she may have interrupted something, and she felt quite badly. Maybe she should go.
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:12 am

"Hello, there!" McKenzie said. "You probably haven't a clue who I am. I'm McKenzie. Pleased to meet you." She said, a smile playing at her lips, she extended her hand. And gave the girl a candy cane.

"Please stay if you would like." She added, potting the spot next to her. She loved socializing, and she always surrounded herself with people.
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:23 am

Olive looked down at the candycane with barely noticeable happiness, and she stashed it in her sweatshirt pocket. Candycanes were one of her favorite candies.

"Thank you," she said quietly, and nearly monotonously. She attempted a smile that lasted only a split second. "Olive Ritter. Ward B. Pleased to meet you." She stayed still, eying the patted spot nervously. She was much more comfortable where she stood...
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:17 am

"I'm McKenzie Hoshino. Warden C. Charmed." McKenzie greeted back. She watched the girl, noticing she was more comfortable where she stood. "You're pretty." She said, gently, and then smiled.
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:29 am

Olive was taken a little off guard by her comment. She had never really considered herself pretty. Her cheeks were too round, and her hair curled where she didn't want it to, and she wasn't nearly the curvy, thin figure that people found attractive. She never really felt that it was worth it to try, either. Her mediocre appearance was something she pretty much accepted.

"That's untrue," she said simply. "I'm aware of what I look like." She felt the candycane under her sweater, and realized it would be polite to give a compliment. "You are, though." McKenzie was pretty and blonde, though she looked young for a warden.
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:36 am

That comment had caught McKenzie off guard. She didn't feel pretty. Not ever. Her eyes were too big, her body too small, and she was way too short. Besides, she looked childish. She shook her head fiercly.

"Not as pretty as you are, I'm childish." She said, her eyes glinting angrily as she looked down at herself. "I hate the way I look." She added, wishing she looked more like Olive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fountain

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: Within Town :: Shopping Center-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com