Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Beaches

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Beaches - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The Beaches   The Beaches - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:03 am

First topic message reminder :

There are rarely good days, a storm always seems to be brewing off in the distance.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches   The Beaches - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:34 pm

McKenzie nodded and looked up at the sky. "I agree. It usually rains." The blonde said, smiling at Olive. Ah, sweet calm Olive, she almost hugged the girl. Her eyes brightened, and her usual happy mood returned.

Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits
Tickets: 10

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches   The Beaches - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:44 pm

Olive's mood lightened a bit as McKenzie's smile returned. She gave a small smile back, and turned to walk back towards campus.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits
Tickets: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches   The Beaches - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:15 pm

MoonLily wandered onto the beach the cool breeze blowing her hair in front of her face, she watched the sunset her tail swaying gracefully back and forth, MoonLily sighed and she watched the sun go down
Back to top Go down
http://www.Quizilla.com
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches   The Beaches - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:54 am

Yuki entered the beach. "what a nice and warm place to relax ^_^" Yuki smiled brightly and looked up at the sky. Yuki noticed a little bit of rain (lol i saw the MA weather forecast thingy on the side xD). Yuki noticed an umbrella open over a chair. "i'll just sit under here while it cools cold. Yuki thinks, *just my luck*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches   The Beaches - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beaches

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: Outside Town :: Coasts-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com