Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Art Class

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Art Class - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:18 am

First topic message reminder :

Art classes are held for every student on Saturdays. Those who are extremely mentally ill may visit, but not participate in art activities.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:42 pm

Sunny rolled her eyes with a smile "yea know one knows where he gets it!" Sunny giggled looking up at Chase "it's a mystery!" Sunny whispered in a play full tone

Sunny ran back over to her chair and picked up her, paint brush she dipped her brush into the green and started to paint the rest of the grass, she looked back over to Chase and smiled
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:56 pm

Skylar looked over and noticed Chase "he gets from you" she said. Smiling she sat down beside Sunny and watched her paint. So small and so positive must be nice she thought.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:01 pm

Sunny brought her smiled to Skylar she put a piece of paper infront of Skylar, and handed her a special sketching pencil "here you go I heard you like sketching!" Sunny giggled
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:14 pm

Skylar nodded "I do like sketching" she said taking out her pencil. Opening the pad she smiled "I think I'll draw you" she said kissing the little girls forehead. "Paint and all" she said starting to draw the outline.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:03 pm

Sunny giggled with excitment "Yay I'm going to be modeling!" Sunny went back to work painting she smiled
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:37 pm

Chase stomped his foot. "I so don't run off everywhere!" He said angrily. He pouted slightly. "Prove it." He added immediately.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:43 pm

Sunny giggled at Chase's childish behavoir "well I wouldn't really know, but you seem to appear and dissapear randomly!" Sunny smiled and giggled thinking Chase's reaction was funny "your funny!" Sunny pointed out
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:49 pm

Skylar smiled at Sunny "yeah Sun your modeling" she agreed laughing slightly.

"Umm how about when we were at the playground, you just disapered randomly" she said raising an eyebrow. "And your still so immature" she teased sticking her tounge out at him.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:52 pm

Sunny laughed at what Skylar said "your funny to mom!" Sunny said still laughing "it's fun to be immature at times! and if your not a child anymore and still are immature that means your still a child at heart! which is the way to be in my opinion" she said starting to stop laughing
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:01 pm

Skylar laughed shaking her head "its one thing to be immature at times, but when your no longer a child you have to mature up or the world will eat you" she said playfully and continued sketching. "Besides Chase is an adult,basicly, and shouldn't resort to such childish was of protest" she added.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:04 pm

Sunny looked at Skylar seriously "oh I get it!" Sunny said learning something new "so it's okay to be childish at times just for, fun but you still have to have a strong mature side to you?" Sunny asked making sure she understood correctly
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:13 pm

Skylar smiled looking up from her paper "that's exactly right" she said "your a smart cookie, you know that." Skylar started back on her sketch "but you don't have to worry about that just yet" she said focousing on paper infront of her.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:18 pm

Sunny smiled at Skylars comment "ya I know I have along way to go before I'm an adult!" Sunny said focusing on her picture she dipped her painting brush into a baby blue for the sky

((OMG! I kust decided to check my characters application and I realized I messed up with the height I mena't to type in 3'1 not 4'1! So really my characters height is 3'1! Not 4'1))
The Art Class - Page 3 215489 The Art Class - Page 3 770859 The Art Class - Page 3 273675 The Art Class - Page 3 940500 The Art Class - Page 3 777822
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:25 pm

((Ok good cause Skylar wasn't that much taller than her lol))

Skylar smiled Sunny kind of made her want to have a baby, but there was no for sure answer that it would turn out like Sunny or Mikey for that matter. "That right Sun, you have a really long wait until your an adult," she said starting on the large detail of the picture.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:29 pm

((Jeez I was like HOLY SHIT THAT'S A TALL FOUR YEAR OLD!! I started to panic I was like "Omg to Mikey shes a giant!" so now I'm informing everyone her real height!))

Sunny smiled "is it fun to, be all grown up?" Sunny asked quietly and softly as she consentrated on her picture
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:33 pm

Skylar looked at her taken by surprise "well I'm not all grown up yet, but i'd like to say it wouldn't be as fun as being a kid" she said confused.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:38 pm

Sunny smiled "Oh it looks like fun! but I guess thats my point of view! cause can't you do what ever you want?" Sunny ask alittle confused
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:57 pm

"That and your always on someone else's time." Skylar said looking at her. "Now let's stop talking about how boring my life is going to get soon" she told her with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:01 pm

((That makes sense 'cause Mike's 3'7))

Chase shook his head, and sat down with his notebook. He was attempting to draw, but he'd never been particularly...talented. He screwed his face up prettily, his tongue poking out of the corner of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:09 pm

Sunny giggled "Okay!" Sunny kicked her legs back and forth humming she made the eyes on her 'mothers' face her hands all covered in paint, she looked at Chase and smiled then back at her painting

"Um mom...is it okay for people to beat little kids?" Sunny asked in a depressed tone she frowned
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:48 pm

Skylar looked back at Chase with a smile "aww you look so cute when your concentrating," she said wondering how he would take the outburst.

Skylars faced screwed up slightly "no ,its a crime to beat children," she said looking up at the small child. "Why? Has someone been beating you?" She asked concern in her voce, she felt like her mother.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:19 pm

Sunny looked the other way she had a frown her face "well at the orphanage I was beaten abused" Sunny lifted her dress showing her back and ribs it was all bruised and scarred "I would get abused everyday since I was a baby!" Sunny said frowing "I had no friends in the orphanage! I almost killed myself a few weeks before I came here!" Sunny became depressed
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:44 pm

Skylar sighed taking the small girl in her arms "its okay now, because your here with me and nobody is going to hurt you" she said. Looking down at her she smiled "who hasn't almost killed themselves her?" She teased.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:52 pm

Sunny smiled at Skylar and hugged her "I'm glad I came here!" Sunny had a few flash back of her getting, abused she closed her eyes and held on tighter to Skylar feeling safer
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:01 pm

Skylar smiled down at the younger girl she had to be doing something right. Maybe she wasn't as bad with kids as she thought. "I'm glad you came here, Sun" she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Art Class

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: The Academy Grounds :: The First Floor-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com