Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Art Class

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Art Class - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:18 am

First topic message reminder :

Art classes are held for every student on Saturdays. Those who are extremely mentally ill may visit, but not participate in art activities.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Celestine
Cool

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:38 am

Celestine made his way into the art room, he noticed the two other people in the room and wondered what he was doing in here, art was not his forte.
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:58 pm

McKenzie came rushing in, carrying a precarious pile of papers in her small arms. She'd been off her crutches for about an hour and was already back to rushing around nonstop. She nodded to the three teenagers as she passed, putting the papers on a desk and sorting through them, putting them quickly in three different piles. She sighed boredly, but continued chugging on.
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits
Tickets: 10

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:25 pm

Olive had spotted McKenzie in the hallway carrying a stack of papers much to big for her - especially after her recent injury - and, being reminded of the incident in the library, had followed from a distance, watching warily to make sure she didn't injure herself. Olive really wished she would be more careful...

As she made it inside unharmed, Olive hovered in the classroom doorway. The room smelled lightly of paint and rubber cement. The art room... Olive had never really had much aptitude or interest in art, so she rarely came here. Only for the occasional required class.

Seeing that the older girl had made it safely, she turned to be on her way. Olive was not in the mood to socialize.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:15 pm

Sunny skipped into the art class she was looking for paint, she wanted to paint something so looked around until she came to a closet she struggled to open it, but she finally managed she looked down and then up then she saw the paints at the very top there was no way she could reach them she sighed and started to climb up the shelves
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:08 pm

Olive happened to be walking by when she spied the small girl climbing up the cabinets. Stopping in her tracks in the hallway, she quickly walked in and over to Sunny, worried she may fall and hurt herself. She had seen the little girl around with Mikey, but had never met her.

"Careful," she said, urging her softly to get down. "You might get hurt if you climb that... I-I can get whatever you need, so come back down, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:17 pm

Sunny heard a new voice she turned her head and looked down to see a girl Sunny smiled, "Okay!" Sunny said cheerfully

Sunny slowly climbed down and then when she was closer to the floor, she jumped down and looked up at the girl "I need those paints up there!" Sunny said politely with a smile on her face
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:23 pm

Olive gave a sigh of relief. She nodded and returned a shy smile. Being rather short herself, she had to stand up on her tiptoes to reach them. She carefully picked up the paint set and set it down on the nearest table.

"There," she said. "What are you going to paint?"
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:25 pm

Sunny smiled at the girl "Thank you! I'm going to paint my parents!" Suuny said but a frown came to her face, "Well what I imagined my parents to look like anyways!" Sunny said slowly bring a smile to her face "would you like to paint with me?" Sunny asked the girl
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:42 pm

Olive wondered why the girl didn't know her parents. Perhaps she was orphaned? That would be sad. She didn't want to ask, in case it might bring up bad memories. Olive looked down as she was invited to join.

"I-I'm not really good with painting..." she said hesitantly. Not wanting to disappoint her, she nodded after a moment. Olive felt less awkward around children, somehow. They seemed to be less judgmental and more straightforward; she could deal with that better than the complex social nuances of adult interactions. "But okay." She sat down next to her. "My name is Olive. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:49 pm

Sunny smiled "I'm Sunny! please to meet you Olive! your my new friend!" Sunny said giving Olive a warm hug, Sunny pulled away "Well if your not good at painting watch me! maybe you'll learn! thats one of the great things in life is learning new things and then being able to pass that new skill onto someone else!" Sunny said while she got a brush ready she giggled, "need the paper!" Sunny laughed while she grabbed some she placed one infront of Olive, then she climbed onto her chair and placed one in front of her
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:00 pm

Olive nodded a thanks and looked down at her paper. Sunny seemed to be intelligent for her age - well, as were most of the children here...what was it with mentally unstable prodigies? Olive glanced at Sunny and then stared back at her paper, unable to think of anything to paint... Energy levels of a hydrogen atom? An oscillating circuit? Nuclear fission? Anything she thought to be interesting seemed so...inartistic.

"I think I will watch," she said with a slight blush, feeling rather inadequate. "I can't think of anything to paint."
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:22 pm

Sunny looked at Olive "paint what your heart tells you! paint whatever you want!" Sunny giggled as she kicked her legs giggling while she painted her 'parents' that she's never met
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:47 pm

Skylar walked in with the intent of finding a few colored pencils for her drawing of Chase. Looking at the supply closet she found Sunny and oliver, smiling she creeped up behind them and watched.

"What are you drawing, Sun?" Skylar asked looking at the picture.
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:49 am

Olive nodded and stared down determinedly at the blank paper, paintbrush in hand. She looked over to admire Sunny's idyllic painting. They were all smiling. It was nice... Why couldn't it be real? Why did such sweet kids have to miss out on that? Although Olive had never particularly gotten along with her family, growing up without them was a thought she didn't want to materialize.

"It's nice," she said, smiling. "They look happy."

She turned back to her own paper and hesitantly painted a stroke in bold blue. It was curved slightly at the end, like a hyperbolic curve. She wondered if she should give it axes.

It was then that she heard Skylar behind them, and smiled a hello.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:20 am

Skylar smiled kindly at Olive, "and what are you painting?" She asked looking at the blue line. "A sky perhaps, or maybe the ocean?" She asked asked thinking of all the blue things it could be.
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:16 am

Olive looked at Skylar for a moment, then back down at the curve. She tilted her head slightly... Now that she looked at it, it could be part of a sky or an ocean. To be honest, it had really been the shape she was concerned with; blue was a color picked pretty much arbitrarily.

"Hyperbolic curve," she said, still staring at it. "I think. I don't know." She added a straight vertical line near the side of the curve. A y-axis. Or perhaps z. The varying thickness of the original stroke did seem to suggest an extension into threespace. She added an x and y axis, and began to wonder how she could turn it into a plane without it looking like a blob...
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:40 am

Sunny turned around to see Skylar "MOM!" Sunny yelled as she through herself into Skylars arms giving her a big hug "want to paint with us? it's really fun!" Sunny insisted
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:14 pm

Skylar smiled and patted Sunny's head "i'd love to paint with your but, I'm not much of a painter" she said. "I was here to just get a few colored pencils," she added looking at the younger girls painting. "Umm, who are those people?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:17 pm

Sunny smiled and looked up at Skylar she held her paint brush paint all over, her hands and face "Oh those are my parents!...well what I imagined them to look like!" Sunny said as she turned back to painting
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:20 pm

Skylar smiled at the girl "they look happy, you should go clean up when your done" she said cleaning some of the girls paint covered face off.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:23 pm

Chase came into the room. He smiled and walked over, pecking Skylar on the lips, then he ruffled Sunny's hair. "How are my two favorite girls?" He asked, a small smile pulling at the corners of his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:27 pm

Sunny smiled at Skylar "yes I imagined them always happy!" Sunny giggled

Sunny saw Chase walk in she jumped off her chair and ran and gave him a big hug "CHASE!" she yelled happily
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:29 pm

Chase picked Sunny up and twirled her around. He gave her a kiss on the cheek. He'd always been good with kids. "Hey, Princess." He said, smiling widely. He looked around, and then sighed. "Where. Is. Michael."
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:30 pm

Sunny gave Chase another hug, she looked at him "I don't really know?" Sunny looked around with a puzzled look on her face
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:38 pm

Chase put the pudgy toddler down. He patted her head again, and looked around. "That child is always running off. I don't know where he gets it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Art Class

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: The Academy Grounds :: The First Floor-
Jump to:  
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com