Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Art Class

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Art Class - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:18 am

First topic message reminder :

Art classes are held for every student on Saturdays. Those who are extremely mentally ill may visit, but not participate in art activities.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:05 pm

Skylar laughed lightly and patted her gently "no, I think you need a nap, we don't want someone to be cranky all day" she said to the small protester. "Now just close your eyes, and you'll go to sleep" she informed.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:41 pm

Sunny sighed "okay" she smiled she rested her head on Skylar's shoulder she settled her head, she smiled curling her feet up
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:15 pm

Skylar smiled and walked over to a table laying her down. She put her jacket under Sunny's head snd took out her sketching pad. She would draw until Sunny woke up.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:20 pm

Sunny laid there fast alseep she, dreamed of her day and how much fun she was having
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:21 am

Skylar yawned and went over to the closet, grabbing a few thing out of it. She frowned, the colored pencils were to high for her to reach. "Hmm, something to make me taller" she mummbled looking around. Grabbing a chair she pulled it over. She felt like a little kid grabbing the cookie jar. "Ahh, there you are" she said grabbing the large box.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:11 am

Sunny woke up to Skylar standing on the chair her vsion was a bt blurr cause she just woke up, theb it came back to her she saw Skylar standing on a chair while tiptoed to get coloured pencils Sunny giggled she thought it looked funny
"mom what are you doing?" Sunny said smiling while yawning and rubbing her blue eyes
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:57 pm

Skylar turned arounf to face Sunny"just getting a few colors," she said laughing. "You know this place wasn't ment for short people," she said hopping down from the chair.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:15 pm

Sunny laughed "yeah I guess they didn't put short people into cinsideration" she said still laughing
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:29 pm

Skylar smiled at her "so, how was your nap?" she asked sitting down at a table. "Anything intresting happen in dream land?" She asked as she started coloring.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:50 pm

Sunny paused and looked at Skylar she frowned "I had trouble sleeping!" she started to shake "I had another nightmare again, I'm really disturbed" Sunny said in a quivering tone she felt like crying just thinking about it Sunny sighed and looked done "you'd think I'd be use to all these nightmares! I've been having them for as long as I could remember!" she said a tear escaped on of her big blue eyes
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:44 pm

Skylar gave a sad sigh "oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know you had nightmares." She said looking up at Sunny. "Your not the only distberbed one here" she said hugging Sunny in her arms. Pausing she took a deep breath "I have. Horrible nightmares too, but they don't stop when I wake up, sometime the pain comes back" she said almost looking like she was having a flashback. "There's nothing wrong with nightmares, Sun" she said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:26 pm

Chase came forward and took the small child into his arms, repeating the procedure he had done the night before, he began to rock and hum. "I've had nightmares my whole life as well." He told her, humming quietly between words.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:44 pm

Skylar smiled at Chase and played with Sunny's hair. "See even big kids like Chase have nightmares" she said akwardly.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:19 am

Sunny smiled at Chase and Skylar she felt alot better and safer now, she wasn't as disturbed she relaxed in Chase's ams, she didn't feel that tense anymore "I hate nightmares so much!" she said in a relaxed yet an angry tone,
but Sunny's dream had caused her to think deeply about herself

She sighed and looked to Chase and then to Skyar she looked down shamefully "um.....do you guys-..........." she paused for a few seconds and sighed again 'do you guys think that I'm......ugly and.....fat?" Sunny said worried about their answer she knew that she was probably way to young to be worrying about this kind of stuff but for some reason her dream has caused to to start thinking this way
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:09 pm

Skylar smiled leaning her head onto Chase's shoulder. To see Sunny pouting about not liking nightmares, she was adorable. "Well, you kind of young to worry about being fat or ugly. I mean your only four, you haven't hit puberty yet so your face hasn't matured and you still have baby fat, because your just a baby still." She explained. "But no your not ugly, nor are you fat." She said with a serious face.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:18 pm

Sunny looked at her arms and hands then down at her torso she frowned, "I want to be pretty! like you mom! and I'm not! your perfect your skinny and pretty and I'm fat and ugly!" Sunny started to become really depressed she started to fidget with her hands frowning
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:34 pm

"What I still have baby fat too"Skylar said lifting her head slightly. "I must have confused you, you are pretty, and skinny" she said shaking her head. " I'm much older than you anyway, once your my age you'll be twice as pretty as me." She said kissing her forhead and leaning back on Chase, she needed sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:37 pm

Sunny looked at Skylar still frowning "but I'm fat!" Sunny said pinching her skin on her arm "see look! I want to be Skinny now!" she said still in Chase's arms
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:54 pm

Skylar laughed "that's extra skin, I have that too," she said doing the same on her own arm.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:12 pm

Chase looked at the two girls and then at his own bony arm. He smiled at Sunny. "I don't have any extra skin, but that's only because I have a disease." He said. Then laughed again. "And Mikey's a little Chunker, too." He added.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:18 pm

Skylar looked at Chase and nodded "the only exta skin you have is between your toes and fingers." She teased. Looking at Sunny she smiled"its what makes you ankel biters so adorable, being chuncky" she said.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:13 am

Sunny smiled softly she was feeling alittle better about herself thanks to Chase and Skylar, she looked down "so I will loose all the 'baby' fat when I'm older right?" she asked in a hopeful tone. still feeling alittle uneasy about herself
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:55 pm

Yuki walked into the classroom. thinks, *this classroom is usually taught on saturdays... but i guess sneaking in this classroom wouldnt be that bad*
Yuki walked to an empty desk and took out her sketch book. "maybe a landscape..." Yuki tapped her pencil on the desk thinking on what to draw.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:18 am

Skylar nodded to Sunny "yes, it will leave you as skinny as a stick" she said laughing. "Well not a stick, you would look sickly then". She added putting a finger to her chin in thought.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:13 am

Sunny smiled happily "so I'll look pretty? how do you know that I will be even pretty when older?" Sunny asked doubtful she made a light angry face not intending it at anyone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Art Class

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: The Academy Grounds :: The First Floor-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com