Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

History Classroom

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

History Classroom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:15 am

First topic message reminder :

A different teacher comes in to teach every two weeks.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Olive
New
Olive

Credits
Money: 15
Tickets: 10

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:59 pm

Olive nodded an awkward thanks to MoonLily, then looked to Marian. Smiling, but asking if she was scary? Was she joking? What answer would possibly not offend her? Unsure what to say, Olive stood there for a moment silently, mostly looking at her feet... New people were incredibly uncomfortable. She was probably making a terrible impression.

"Sorry, I, uh..." she murmured, glancing towards the door. "I've got to get going..." Olive smiled politely and hesitantly slipped out the door. She wanted to go back to her room. Or maybe find Celestine.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits
Tickets: 15

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:01 pm

MoonLily's yellow eye's widened in abit of fear "n- n- no- no your not scarey" MoonLily said softly and quietly MoonLily watched Olive leave *no don't leave me wit the scarey girl!* MoonLily tought
Back to top Go down
http://www.Quizilla.com
TheWhiteHype
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:04 pm

"Ah, that's a shame, I would have loved to get to know you better." Marian smiled, but it wasn't really a smile. It was a silent threat.
She went back to her normal gentle face, setting her hand delicately on the teacher's desk. "I'm glad I'm not frightening though. I don't know what I'd do if I was."
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:06 pm

MoonLily stood ther her heart rate going up, she made an awkward puzzled smile she actually found Marian scarey but, if she found out she could, use the fear against her! MoonLily hoped that Marian could sense or see any signs of her fear for her
Back to top Go down
TheWhiteHype
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:13 pm

Marian looked at the silver haired girl, the fear in her eyes betrayed her so. Marian wanted to see more of that look, simply because of how wonderously interesting humans could be. However, she didn't want the girl to go away.
"You remind me of my maid Maria." She began, fiddling with her braids. "She was timid as well."
She didn't mention the fact that Maria died to years ago. She hung herself.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:17 pm

MoonLily's eyes widened she stood as still as possible, she gulped "Mar- Maria?" MoonLily said nervously
Back to top Go down
TheWhiteHype
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:22 pm

"Oh yes, didn't look much like you though. Her hair was darker and her eyes were green." Marian continued. "She was madly in love with our cook."
So madly in love she stalked him. But MoonLily didn't need to know that.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:27 pm

MoonLily started to shake she couldn't control it, she felt her anxiety coming she was getting rather frightened.
Back to top Go down
TheWhiteHype
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:05 pm

"She told me about this, and I said, 'Why don't you confess?'" She continued with her story. "But she didn't have the courage and ended up leaving our employ."
What actually happened was Marian coaxed the truth out of the maid. The advice the Lady gave went along the lines of 'He's too good for you.', and the maid ended up kiling not only herself, but the cook as well. It was such a tragedy, it was extremely difficult to find another cook.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:07 pm

MoonLily listened to Marian but fear started to spill through her facial expressions her shaking began to become intense, MoonLily swallowed
Back to top Go down
TheWhiteHype
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:13 pm

"Ah! Are you alright, it's not that cold." Marian asked, smiling. "Or did my story do that to you? If that is the reason, I can hardly believe a simple love story like that would move you so much."
Marian played with her pearl necklace, counting each and every bead. That fear amused her.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:16 pm

MoonLily shook her head her cat ears perked up with fear "n- n- no" MoonLily said nervously "it's nothing" MoonLily gulped she shook her anxiety taking over her
Back to top Go down
TheWhiteHype
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:22 pm

Marian sighed, now it was simply getting boring. Fear is great, but with no complexity, it falls through. She started taking off her necklace and held it out to the other girl.
"Here, have this." She stated, a hint of annoyance in her voice. "If it will quell that shaking you can have it."
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:24 pm

MoonLily tilted her head "Oh it's okay! you can keep it" MoonLily said softly with a purring sound in her tone
Back to top Go down
TheWhiteHype
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:30 pm

"Are you sure?" Marian raised an eyebrow. Was this girl some sort of bi-polar?
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:32 pm

MoonLily did a small puzzled smirk "yeah I'm sure" MoonLily said as she jumped onto a desk like a cat and sat down like a cat too.
Back to top Go down
TheWhiteHype
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:37 pm

"Okay." Marian looked at the strange girl as she put her necklace back on. And Gregory thought she was loon. Marian was simply a humanitarian.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:39 pm

MoonLily purred and licked her hand like a kitten, then she looked at Marian she smirked "so why are you here, what did you do?" MoonLily asked with a sinister look on her face
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:18 pm

Alice walked into the history classroom, she always loved history to some degree she sat on on of the desks and picked up a history book she crossed her legs and examined, it front to back.

((OMG! this site is becoming dead! common people I don't wnt this site to die out! start comming on more!))
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:16 pm

Yuki walks into the classroom, thinks, *hmm... i wonder... theres no teacher here... i gguess ill just sit here for a while and wait*

"i havent seen anyone for a long time... huh might as well get a book and start reading~" Grabs a book from the shelf, and goes find a comfortable seat, and starts reading.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:40 pm

Alice looked up to see Yuki, she never really liked Yuki for some reason......she never really liked anyone for that matter even though they might of not ever talked to her. Alice put the history book down slowly she stared at Yuki evily her heart rate increased, "people......" she mumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:27 am

Yuki noticed alice coming into the room, she didnt want to bother alice so she continued to read. thinks, *hmmm i hope alice doesnt hate me*
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:59 am

"And why are you at Melacholic Academy?" Alice asked Yuki she still gave her a nasty stare.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:44 pm

Yuki started to hesitate... She decided to not respond and pretend she didnt hear anything.
She grabbed her earphones and decided to play some music. thinks, *i dont know why... but I just cant tell anyone!!! NO I WONT!!! I dont know why but i feel so torned right now!* Yuki starts to cry, not even looking up to alice.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:15 am

Alice looked at Yuki "hmm I see.........something that bad........." Alice laughed to herself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

History Classroom

View previous topic View next topic Back to top