Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

English Classroom

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

English Classroom Empty
PostSubject: English Classroom   English Classroom I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:16 am

A different teacher comes in to teach every two weeks.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits
Money: 15

English Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:32 pm

Alice slowly creeps into the English classroom hoping that it was empty, and to her luck it was! shewalked around looking up at the ceiling
Back to top Go down
http://www.Quizilla.com
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

English Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:16 pm

Yuki enetered the english room... noticing a girl. Yuki bowed to greet then sat all the way in the front to write down some stories. thinks, * i hope doesnt think I interupted her*
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

English Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:42 pm

Alice's eyes widen and stared at the girl, Alice back away slowly from the light haired girl Alice felt threatened from her coming near her

Alice hated it when people came near her, Alice shot Yuki a uncomfterble look as she ran out of the classroom, as if someone was trying to kill her, Alice stubbled at the door but made it out quickly
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

English Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:23 pm

Yuki looked confused and a bit disspointed. thinks, * did I do somethign wrong?* Yuki decided to write a story.... but she felt bad for bothering alice.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

English Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:43 pm

Alice peeked into the English classroom watching Yuki, Alice tilted her head
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

English Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:45 pm

Yuki tapped her pencil on her notebook. "hmm this story looks alright.... maybe i should put some fantasy into it." Yuki continued to write.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

English Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:50 pm

Alice walked into the english with atitude ignoring Yuki, Alice sat at the opposite side of the room from Yuki
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

English Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:53 pm

Yuki turned around and notice that allice came back. thinks, *maybe it wasnt me after all*
yuki continued to write... then thought about what else to add... but then remembered her mom... thinks, *huh this school isnt fit for me =_=* Yuki wonder randomly why alice came back into the room.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

English Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:57 pm

Alice stared at Yuki with a intense angry glare
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

English Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:59 pm

yuki notice alice facial expression. Thinks, * Erk?! w-w-w-what did i d-d-d-do wrong??*
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

English Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:01 pm

Alice hated people she thought *out of all the freaken rooms SHE HAD TO COME IN THIS ONE!* Alice kept her gaze on Yuki
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

English Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:31 pm

Skylar walked into the room, not noticing Alice. "Yuki, I've been searching for you" she said standing at the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

English Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:07 pm

Alice flung herself against the wall at the sight of another person in the room
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits
Money: 35

English Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:33 pm

"Hello?" Hikami said in his cautious, quiet voice. He peeked into the doorway, glancing around before entering slowly. He turned to face Alice, his dead eyes molesting hers. "I'm going to have to ask you, please refrain from loud noises. The smallest things will send me into a murderous fit.' He said he words calmly, as though they were discussing nothing but the bleak window outside.

He turned to Skylar and Yuki, forcing his tortured smile upon them. "Hello ladies. Skylar, I heard news of your engagement." He held up a newspaper, wrinkled and unwrinkled a thousand times. "Congratulations. Your happiness is promised." He stated quietly, returning the paper to the pocket of his baggy-getting baggier-jeans.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

English Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:25 am

Skylar blushed "umm, thank you Hikami" she said a returned the smile. Looking away from him she shrugged " I didn't know it was being annouced already". She stated glancing at him.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

English Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:31 am

Alice stared at Hikami then she slowly staying up against the, wall she made her way into the corner, trying to stay calm cause it was starting to get crowded in here she started to panic she slid down the wall at the corner of the room, bringing her knees to her chest and putting her head down,

Alice started to to breath heavily talking to herself quietly "they'll all go away?"..yeah no! yeah they'll all go!" Alice said with a soft crazed laugh
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

English Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:56 pm

"They...won't go away." Hikami said with his back still turned. He let out a slightly insane laugh. "They never go away." His breathing became glitchy, he let out a louder insane laugh. He bit his lip hunching over slightly. He looked over his shoulder, digging his teeth deeper into his lower lip.

"Accept it you bitch!" He shouted, running over and grabbing her hair, tilting her head backwards and digging his nails into her pale cheeks. His eyes were crazed, uncomprehending of the world around him. "Stop complaining. Nothing-nothing-will ever change." He screeched, tipping his head back and laughing demonically at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

English Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:00 pm

Alice's eyes teared up she felt death come closer she she started to scream, pushing Hikami away "get away! GET AWAY!" Alice screamed she saw her blood she felt stressed she started screaming and crying "GET AWAY! WHY! WHY! ME!!" Alice screamed she tried to fight Hikami, but he was too stronger than little her, she stopping fighting she started to sob softly, she knew it wasn't Hikami's fault she just cried in fear

Last edited by Alice on Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

English Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:02 pm

Yuki noticed hikami for the first time... "whats happening?! Skylar... Is hikami sick?" Yuki looked concerned.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

English Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:18 pm

(Lawlz Hikami's pretty weak. He's always sick. And our characters should end up getting along, he's just as psychopathic)

"Shut up!" He screamed, whamming his head against the wall above hers, he struck a nail, and blood began to seep from the wound in a slow, red stream. He let out a choked sob, sinking to his knees and cover his face. "Stop talking." He whispered. Then, he flung himself across the room, throwing his arms out to defend himself.

"Stop looking at me like that," he said quietly, curling himself into a small ball, and rocking slowly, tears falling down his face. "Stop looking at me like I'm a creature, I'm just like you." He whispered. "We're alike. I'm under the cursed mark of insanity as well. Please, you should understand. I'm not..." voice broke. "I'm not an animal." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

English Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:22 pm

(lol Hikami is very interesting x3)
Yuki ran a bit near Hikami.... not going to near so that he could have some space.
"H-hikami is it?" Yuki wondered. "what are u talking about? H-hikami?"
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits
Money: 5

English Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:27 pm

Kirai was on her daily stroll through the school when she heard shouting she peered into the room and was startled to see two of her patients on the floor and sobbing. She entered the room, a bit uncertain on who to assure first. "What happened here?" she asked nonchalantly, but her voice loud and firm.
Back to top Go down
https://melancholyac.rpg-board.net
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

English Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:28 pm

Hikami raised his head slightly, looking up at Yuki, his eyes wide and nervous. He dug his teeth into his lower lip, drawing a fat drop of blood. "I mean, you, Alice, everyone. You look at me as though I'm a creature." He whispered, his whole body trembling. He gagged lightly, as though he was going to vomit, but there was nothing to vomit up, he hadn't eaten in almost three days.

"I'm a human being, too." He said, hysteria rising in his voice, his fingers clenched into fists, and he pounded on the tops of his bony knees. "I should belong to a part of society!" He whispered, his voice catching and breaking repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

English Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:30 pm

Alice gasped coughing up blood she tried to sit up but, her arms shaked and she collapsed to the floor "I-forgive-you" Alice whispered coughing up more blood, she was stressed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

English Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

English Classroom

View previous topic View next topic Back to top