Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

English Classroom

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

English Classroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: English Classroom   English Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:16 am

First topic message reminder :

A different teacher comes in to teach every two weeks.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:33 pm

Yuki thought, *does he think that I think hes some sort of monster?*.
"Kirai! Hikami looks like he is sick." Yuki looked at Hikami and Alice. "ALice are u ok?"
"Hikami... i never said that u were a creature... Hikami please calm down..."

(I'm no good at trying to help people Dx I'm sorry D:)
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits
Money: 35

PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:35 pm

Hikami also coughed, a wretched contortion ripped throughout his body, blood spilling from his mouth. He looked up at Yuki distrustfully before crawling over to Alice. He sat in front of her, knees pulled to his chest, he pulled his white sleeve over his hand and wiped her face off gently. He smiled.

"Want to be my first friend?" He asked, trembling uncontrollably. He coughed again, more blood spilling onto his clothing. He groaned. His stomach hurt, but he felt the need to care for Alice.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:36 pm

"My question still lies unanswered." Kirai said casting a glance over to Alice, the newest one to join her ward. She turned her whole body to face Hikami and addressed him as she had always addressed him, a human being," Hikami you're an idiot. You've always been a human being. No one thinks of you as an animal or anything similar to that. So stop crying."

((Kirai's so cruel.. XD))
Back to top Go down
https://melancholyac.rpg-board.net
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:38 pm

Alice smiled weakly up at Hikami "sure I'd love to be your friend" Alice said softly, she laid there on the floor "thank you for cleaning me up" Alice giggled weakly
Back to top Go down
http://www.Quizilla.com
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:40 pm

Hikami turned to look at Kirai from where he sat in front of Alice. "I'm not crying." He said, licking the chunky blood around his mouth. He was a mess, one of his eyes glued shut from the blood that flowed down his forehead, he coughed, a futile spattering of foul-tasting black stuff spattered the area around him.

"In fact, I'm making friends that will understand me." He said, gently, turning his attention back to Alice and whispering soothing words to her. "You're quite welcome." He added, curling onto the floor in his own blood, the cool tile gentle against his burning face.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:44 pm

Alice smiled for the first time in almost years, she looked at Hikami she struggled to her knees andput her hand on his forehead, and then on his cheek,

He had a fever for sure she tubbled to her elbow but push herself to stand back up, "are you okay?" Alice whispered she's never really approched or worried about someone, cause usually she'd either push people away or they'd push her away
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:45 pm

Yuki didnt know what to do... thinks, *is it over? well maybe i should leave... no one would care anyway.* Yuki turned to skylar, "SKylar im sorry but... I'm just going to be going somewhere else... im sure u'll find me again... b-bye". Yuki grabbed her stuff and walked out of the english class.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:46 pm

Kirai looked at Alice with a soft expression on her face," Welcome to the MA." she said, thinking that the two made a good couple. "Oh and Hikami, please try not to hurt yourself or anyone else." she said lightly, following Yuki out the classroom.
Back to top Go down
https://melancholyac.rpg-board.net
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:46 pm

"I'm fine." He whispered. "It's just my insanity." His voice was trembling along with his whole body. He looked up at her through half-lidded gray eyes. "Are you alright?" He murmured back. Not used to being friendly with someone. He glanced over his shoulder for Chase and then closed his eyes completely.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:51 pm

Alice looked the other way coughing terribly and coughing up a small amout of blood and turned to Hikami smiling "don't worry about me" Alice said softly she rubbed his shoulder "your the one that looks died" Alice said jokingly

Alice stubbled a bit she struggled back to sitting up, and tried to help Hikami sit up with her she slowly picked him up, very gently as if he were made of glass
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:53 pm

He groaned as she moved him, keeping his eyes shut as he leaned precariously against a wall. He reached into the pocket of his bloodied sweatshirt, producing a cough drop. "Here, this should help." He said, dropping it into her hand.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:55 pm

Alice looked into her hand her eyes widen "wh- what's this?" Alice asked softly
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:59 pm

"It's a genetically enhanced cough drops." Hikami mumbled, his British accent becoming even more apparent. He lolled his head over to face her. "It stops even the worst of coughs." He said, slitting his eyes to see her. He forced his childishly broken smile.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:01 am

Alice looked at him and smiled back at him "thank you!" Alice giggled she had a small amount of the cough medicine and, slowly gave it to Hikami

Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:10 am

"Thanks." He murmured, struggling out of his white hoodie and revealing a tie-dyed shirt beneath, clingy tightly to his skinny body, his rib cage protruded so much that someone could stick half a fist under it had they desired. Immediately, he opened his eyes, sitting up and looking at her.

"Wanna hang out?" He asked suddenely.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:13 am

Alice smiled and tilted her head "sure! I'd love to!" Alice gave Hikami a warm smile fidgeting with her hands

Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:14 am

Hikami clasped his hands in his lap, fidgeting with them awkwardly. When he realized they were doing the same thing he laughed sweetly. A true laugh. The first one in quite awhile. He stood to his full height of five feet four inches and extended his hand to her.

"What would you like to do?" He asked pleasantly.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:16 am

Alice put her hand gently onto his and, stood up "well what do you like to do?" Alice said smiling warmly at Hikami
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:22 am

He smiled at her. "I don't really mind. I suppose I'm new to this. So it doesn't affect me." He looked at her through his lashes, appearing more childish than before. "I'm usually just wandering." He admitted lightly. He bit his bleeding lip awkwardly, and then pulled away with a sharp gasp.

"Ow! Maybe I should clean up first." He said looking down at his blood-covered clothing.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:25 am

Alice smiled "really! I just wander around too!" Alice giggled then she looked down "oh! hold on a second!" Alice went over to the sink in the english class, she wet a cloth and slowly and gracefully made her way to Hikami she went down on her knees and, started to clean his pants "I'll help you clean up!" Alice said as she cleaned up Hikami's pants with one hand and twirled her hair with the other!
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:32 am

"Um..." He took the cloth gently from her hands. "I can do that, you might want to clean up yourself." He said, gesturing to her bloody dress. "We don't want to walk around looking like serial killers." He added, cleaning off the legs of his baggy jeans, and then moving up to his stomach, wiping blood from his white shirt with great difficulty.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:34 am

Alice slowly stood up smiling "okay", Alice said as she went over to the sink and wipped the blood of her clothing as good as she could when she finished she turned, to Hikami and walked over to him calmly she tilted her head and grinned her pale cheek turned a light pink

She was so happy, find someone that should could relate to
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:48 am

"Alright. I believe we look okay." He said, examining the two of them. He looked around the room, took a deep breath and smiled at her. "Where should we go?"
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:51 am

Alice smiled "hmm well..." Alice looked around "let's go outside if that's okay with you? I just haven't been able to get fresh air lately I feel so over whelmed" Alice smiled
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:03 am

"Sure, this building does seem to be stifling." He agreed, taking her hand gently, in a friendly way, not a lovey way, and leading her towards the door. He smiled at her, pleasantly taking in his new friend.

((You post first. Wherever is fine. Lol))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: English Classroom   English Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

English Classroom

View previous topic View next topic Back to top