Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

History Classroom

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

History Classroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:15 am

First topic message reminder :

A different teacher comes in to teach every two weeks.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:03 pm

McKenzie shrank back, her confidence completely diminished. "What?" She'd never drugged a patient in her life. "Celestine, we don't drug you unless it's completely necessary. I actually fought against drugging patients such as Hikami, Alice and Raven." The three most notorious patients, she hated drugging kids.

"Why is your grandma your mom?" She asked, resting a gentle hand on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:11 pm

Celestine glared at the short woman, "ME MUM DIED I MOVED IN WITH ME GRANDMOTHER", he shouted moving his arm, "GET OFF ME". He then looked at Skylar and back to McKenzie, "I KNOW YOU DRUG YOUR PATIENTS", he shouted as he stormed out of the room, "I'LL PROVE IT".
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:12 pm

Skylar looked at Celestine with large eyes. "What are your problems then?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:13 pm

McKenzie couldn't take anymore, she burst into loud wailing tears, wiping her eyes with the back of her pale hands, ruining her makeup. She fell to her knees, sometimes she hated this job, she sniffled pathetically.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:18 pm

Celestine walked back into the room upon hearing McKenzie cry; he fell to his knees and embraced the girl, "I'm sorry McKenzie, I'm so so sorry", he said sobbing into the girls shoulder, "Please forgive me love".
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:21 pm

McKenzie sniffled, "It's not your fault. I'm just having a bad day." She said, smiling shakily. "I have no right to cry, actually." She added with a laugh, feeling spoiled and self centered.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:24 pm

"You have every right to cry, I was so mean to you", he said holding the woman tightly, "You're a great friend and I care a lot about you, please forgive me".
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:28 pm

Skylar blinked at him, but stayed put plugging in her ipod to block out the crying. It made her feel bad but, they didn't need her, they had each other.
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:30 pm

"You're squishing me. And you were only mean because of the feelings you kept bottled up." She said, wiggling a little to get some space. "You're forgiven." She added, smiling sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:33 pm

"I want to be a better friend to you and Olive", Celestine said to the woman, grabbing her again and holding her slightly looser than before.
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:39 pm

"You're already an awesome friend." McKenzie said, hugging him back. She kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:43 pm

Celestine blushed at the kiss and didn't know how to take it, he was very happy at the moment but was unsure of the kiss.
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:47 pm

McKenzie ducked out of Celestine's arms and grabbed Skylar's wrist. "C'mon we have to go see Chase!" She decided that their relationship was the most important thing right now.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:12 pm

Skylar blinked and fallowed behind the shorter girl "err what are you doing?" She asked as she was being pulled away from her class.
Back to top Go down
TheWhiteHype
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:56 pm

Marian slid in her seat to watch her daily drama unfold. The students in this school were by far more interesting than the maids in her house. She smiled gently while pretending to read a textbook. She hummed to herself, completely constent and almost sickenly happy about the events going on in her life.
It would be the grandest lie in the universe to say that she didn't want her old life back. She could watch Harriet scream in pain as the Lady burned her with the fire poker. Oh yes, she did so want to finish hearing Anne's story about her dying child. She felt the older woman needed to know it was her fault he was so deathly ill. But what Marian was the most sad about, was the fact that she'd never... EVER get to push her Butler Gregory down the stairs while he was doing his morning cleaning. How heavily she regretted not doing that to the old man long ago.
She let how a heavy sigh.
"Oh, now look what I've done. I've made myself sad." Her English voice said softy.
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits
Tickets: 10

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:47 pm

Olive slipped quietly in the door, a week's worth of history homework in her hands. She had not attended class much this week, but as always, had her homework in on time. The teachers contacted her less that way.

She glanced at Marian as she passed by. She hadn't been here long, and Olive didn't know much about her... She did like her braids, though; they were quite pretty. Olive set down the papers in the basket on top of the teacher's desk, and turned to leave again.

Back to top Go down
TheWhiteHype
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:56 pm

Marian's white eyes glanced at the other girl. For life of her, she couldn't remember her name. The girl turned to leave again.
It was now or never, Marian hadn't made any friends in the short time she had been in the nut house. Actually, she wasn't sure she wanted friends in a nut house.... actually, yes she did. They'd be interesting specimens to observe.
So, in effort to make herself do something... ANYTHING, she walked over to the girl.
"Pardon, I believe we are in the same ward, but it seems that I've forgotten your name." Marian smiled. "Oh, it case you don't recall mine, it's Marian Harlot."
She curtsied in her introduction.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits
Tickets: 15

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:00 pm

MoonLily heard voices coming from the History room she peeked her head in, and smiled at the sight of two girls she stepped in slowly hoping she didn' intterupt anything
Back to top Go down
http://www.Quizilla.com
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:33 pm

Olive was taken off guard by such a formal greeting. A curtsy? This girl was very ladylike... She was glad that Marian had prompted her name, because she had not known it in the first place.

"Olive Ritter," she said quietly. "Pleased to meet you."

Out of the corner of her eye, Olive spied another stranger in the doorway...with cat ears. Why cat ears?
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:35 pm

MoonLily smiled at the Brown haired girl "hel- hell- hello I'm MoonLily!" MoonLily smiled childishly
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:44 pm

Olive reflexive small step back, slightly uncomfortable to be surrounded by new people. She tried to smile at the cat-eared girl.

"H-hello," she said, barely higher than her usual monotone. "Olive Ritter, pleased to meet you." The greeting sounded nearly rehearsed.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:46 pm

MoonLily felt uncomfterble too she has never tried to make friends she playing with her fingers "Ni- Nic- Nice to um..meet you Olive! I like your name!" MoonLily said softly and childishly
Back to top Go down
TheWhiteHype
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:48 pm

Marian blinked. Such interesting people.
"It's quite the pleasure to meet you both." She smirked, not wanting to be ignored.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:51 pm

MoonLily slowly looked at the white haired girl "Hel- Hell- Hello!" MoonLily said feeling over whelmed she took a few steps back
Back to top Go down
TheWhiteHype
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:55 pm

"Ah, am I that scarey?" Marian asked, smiling at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

History Classroom

View previous topic View next topic Back to top