Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Hallways

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Hallways - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Spooky, long hallways that seem to lead to nowhere.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:07 am

Chase walked over to Olive, gently dragging Skylar along. He slung one arm over the lonesome girl's shoulders. "But it's scary to be alone." He said, looking at her. He remembered being alone after his mother's death, and how sad he'd been. "It's not bad to rely on other people." He gave her shoulders a gentle squeeze and then dropped his arm from her shoulder. He shot her a pretty smile.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:07 am

Skylar blinked slightly suprised "o..okay" she said giving a small good-bye wave.

She didn't care that she wasn't emotional at the moment, feeling numb was better. Feeling the shift in Chase's mood she sighed looking up at him. "Are you ok?" She asked with lifeless eyes.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:10 am

He looked down at her. He gazed into her lifeless eyes. "Fine." He said, looking away and dropping her hand. He didn't look at her again, and he made no move to touch her. She wasn't Skylar. He didn't know her.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:14 am

Skylar's breath paused for a moment before stepping away from him. "Did I upset you?" She asked looking at him intently.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:20 am

"No." He said, he'd never actually been upset since entering the asylum until now. He glanced at her, his eyes flashing against hers, not allowing her to see what he was really feeling. It seemed like day one, he was playing tough guy, and she was emotionless. "You haven't."He added, coldly.
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits
Tickets: 10

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:23 am

Olive stiffened at the sudden arm over her shoulder, and inched away slowly as soon as she was freed. This was much more uncomfortable than being alone. Relying on other people was something she had little problem with... But with how easily she seemed to mess things up, it wasn't something that usually ended well.

She was quiet for a moment, and luckily the attention shifted away from her and back between the couple. Apparently she hadn't been imagining Skylar's change in character. Now Chase seemed different too... She didn't know what to do, and glanced down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:28 am

Skylar frowned "you don't have to lie, if your upset just say it" she said crossing her arms. The cold edge on his voice stung a tad. "Like this, Chase your upsetting me because your acting like a jerk" she snapped, though her face wouldn't show it, she was pi**ed.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:32 am

"Fine then, Skylar." Said, using her full name for once. A sure-fire sign that she was definitely anger him. "You are upsetting me, because you're not acting like yourself, it's like you died and left me this robot behind. Okay? Are you happy? I don't care if you blame it on your freakin pills. Fight them. I don't like you like this." He said, then turned his gaze toward Olive, he smiled apologetically.

"Sorry." He said.
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits
Tickets: 10

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:40 am

Olive was shaken slightly by the sudden argument, and avoided Chase's eyes. "Brain chemistry, i-it's only brain chemistry," she mumbled softly. Feeling she had spoken out of turn, she quickly added, "I better go." She ducked out and walked away quietly.

'It is better alone,' she thought, wishing to return to the safety of her room.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:45 am

Skylar shook her head "I'm glad you got that off your chest" she said lowly and glared at him. "I don't care what you think, about my pills or how it affects my body" she said. 'Its not his call to make, and he should just accept that's how she acts on them' she thought bitterly.

Realizing they had upset Olive she sighed, "this is so your fault."
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:50 am

"Well, that's nice. You told me to tell you why I was upset, I did. And now you're madder at me?" He asked angrily, he pushed her sketch book-which he had been holding for awhile-against her chest. It was open to the picture of him. He had drawn a heart beneath it, and in huge, scrawling handwriting were the words, You're still more beautiful! Love you!

He doubted it would mean anything.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:59 am

Skylar frowned dropping the book "oh, I'm sorry, I guess you didn't mean it when you said you loved me" she said. Starting to say something she stopped spotting the heart and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:08 am

Chase sighed, "Sorry." He grunted, crossing his arms over his thin chest, he looked at her with softer eyes. He leaned down and kissed her quickly. "I love you." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:38 am

Skylar gasped and pulled away so he kissed her cheek. "I love you too" she said picking up the book.

"But I don't take my words back" she said after a long pause.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:46 am

"Which words?" He said. Thinking back to all the words they'd exchanged. He sighed, feeling defeated. "Right." He backed away from her, turning on his heel and walking away. He made it half way down the hallway when the tears started to fall.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:53 am

Skylar sighed and looked at him. "Minty wait...I ment the part about my body and such" she said chasing him. Once she caught up she hugged him from behind. "I'll need my pills someday" she wisphered"and if you don't like it I'm sorry" she added.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:14 am

He sniffled pathetically in response, leaning his head against the wall. The world was beginning to turn faster, he felt like he was going to vomit.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:24 am

Skylar noticed and moved away patting his back. "If you have to vomit, its ok" she said, almost as if soothing a child.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:35 am

He whirled around stumbling slightly, and gave her a shaky smile. "You know there's nothing in me to vomit up. I'm just dizzy, too much stress." He said. Leaning heavily against the wall. He yawned and then flashed her an easier, lazier smile. "In fact, I'm already recovering."

((I'm going to SLEEP lol. It's like, 2 AM. Sweet dreams <3))
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:42 am

((Ok its like 12 here lol))
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:44 am

Skylar laughed and nodded "true, you hardly eat," she said kissing his cheek. "I'm sorry, I'm stressing you," she added looking down at the floor. Smiling in return, she hugged him to her "I don't wanna fight anymore." Skylar whispered. Closing her eyes she inhaled his scent, he did smell kind of girly.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:26 pm

"I hate fighting." Chase said, his eyes closing slightly. "I'm tired, but I can never sleep, either." He added, yawning.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:43 pm

Skylar smiled at him "I hardly get any sleep, so I nap through out the day" she saidtaking his hand in hers. "In a few hours I should be...normal" she said slightly ashamed of herself now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hallways

View previous topic View next topic Back to top