Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Hallways

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:13 am

Spooky, long hallways that seem to lead to nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:56 pm

Kirai dropped him by the elevator doors, and went over to close the art room. She sighed as she made her way back. Kirai pressed the up button beside the doors and waited patiently, every now and then she would cast a glance at Hikami, making sure he didn't kill himself.
Back to top Go down
https://melancholyac.rpg-board.net
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits
Money: 35

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:00 pm

Hikami stared with a spaced-out look at the art room door, wincing from time-to-time, he was murmuring to himself as if deep in conversation. Finally he looked up at Kirai, an odd glint in his eyes. "Where are you taking me....? You're not going to take me anywhere near him right?"
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:05 pm

The doors finally opened and Kirai brought Hikami up to his feet, she ushered him into through the doors. "Well since you said you didn't want to go to the Hospital Wing or any checkups," Kirai said pressing the button labeled "Four,"" I'm taking you to the Intensive Care Unit."
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits
Money: 35

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:08 pm

"I don't wanna go there either!" Hikami screeched, his eyes widening and beginning to mask that of a scared animal. "Don't take me there, I swear, I'll kill the kid." His voice had taken on a different tone, one that hinted that more of his sanity was slipping away. Hikami-or maybe The Not Hikami-produced a pen from one of the sweatshirt's deep pockets, he positioned it so he could slip it underneath his visible main artery. "I swear I'll do it, and there's not a thing you can do to stop me..."
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:14 pm

Kirai scowled and kicked the pen from The-Not-Hikami's hand. Violence was always her last resort, but she wouldn't mind if she had to shoot the boy. The doors dinged open and Kirai dragged Hikami out into the hallway.
((To the Intensive Care!))
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits
Money: 15

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:51 pm

Yuki walked around the hallway. thinks, *hu... i'd rather go to my room and stay there forever if i have too.* yuki slouched herself onto the floor of the hallway. thinks, *what should i do...*
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:56 pm

"Oh, hi Yuki," Kirai asked, feeling a bit embarrassed at the next thing she was about to say," Would you like to do something with me?" she asked, having a feeling that Yuki was going to say no. Who likes to hang out with wardens?
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:59 pm

Yuki noticed Kirai. thinks, *i should say yes... i mean i feel a bit down.... but i cant say no to a warden...* Yuki nodded her head. "Oh sure I like to help." Yuki make a smile ^-^''
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:06 am

"Um I dunno," Kirai mumbled casting her eye downwards. "What do you like to do for fun?" This was torture, Kirai had no idea how to interact with teenagers, she justs does her job, but Yuki never seemed to have a meltdown.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:11 am

Yuki tilted her head. " for fun?" thinks,*if i tell kirai... she might think im weird._.*
Yuki looked up to Kirai. "oh uhm... well imnot sure if people my age do this but... i-i make charms and i like to skecth for fun" Yuki turned red... she felt embarressed saying this to people.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:17 am

"Charms?" she asked curiously, she hadn't heard the word in ages. "Well, if you'd like to come with me to my home, I'm sure we can make some charms with the stuff lying around. Or would we need special beads?" Kirai asked thinking that Rinami, being the kind of person she is, would have some things to make charms with.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:26 am

Yuki looks at Kirai. thinks, *i thought she would think im a bit weird.* yuki nodded, "oh sure ^-^'' and it doesnt matter ^_^ as long as it turns out to be like a charm" Yuki chuckled a bit. but wonder, *i wonder why kirai came here to ask me that* Yuki digged in her bag to find a charm. "oh Kirai here! this is a charm ^_^ I gave one to rinami so i thought i should make one for the rest of the wardens ^-^" Yuki bowed and handed Kirai a charm. "I hope u like it ^-^"
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:32 am

"Oh um thank you." Kirai said, awkwardly, taking the small jewelery in her hands."Thank you, I do like it." she said again, genuinely this time. "Well come one," Kirai said, waiting for Yuki to walk ahead."Time to make charms." she thought it sounded silly, and would never have imagined it to come out of her mouth, nonetheless it sounded like fun.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:33 am

Yuki looked surprise but silently chuckled in her head. "o-ok" Yuki catched up to kirai.
Yuki was a bit nervous/ excited at the sametime.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:35 am

((Would you like to post first or should I? ^^"))
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:37 am

((haha it doesnt amtter ^_^ u can post first lol))
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:44 am

(( M'kay! ~'0'~ I posted in the Kitchen of Apartment Nine))
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:11 pm

Skylar closed her eyes tighter, she was starting to feel faint. "Chase" she mumbled before passing out.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:16 pm

Chase was beside her in a second, he grabbed her arm to steady her. "Are you okay? I'm here." He said, frowning slightly as she went limp, he lifted her, struggling slightly. "Now, if I were you, where would I keep my medication?"
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:21 pm

Skylar quickly shook her head "no it...it burns, make it stop" she cried tears starting to spill from eyes. "Please " he begged.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:28 pm

Alice walked down the hallway, she skipped as if she where five she hummed softly, when se paused to see Skylar and Chase she stood there like a deer in head lights
Back to top Go down
http://www.Quizilla.com
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:32 pm

"Go away, Alice." Chase said, still looking at Skylar, he rubbed her arm gently with the pad of his thumb. "Shh, Hon, it's alright." He murmured, continuing trying to find her medication.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:35 pm

Skylar was now completly silent , besides the shallow breaths she countined to take.

((I keep my pills *cough* midol *cough* in my poket or purse))
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:38 pm

Alice gave Chase a dirty look and spun herself around "jeez Hikami was right!" Alice mumbled to herself, Alice was growing to not like Chase
Back to top Go down
http://www.Quizilla.com
Sponsored content

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hallways

View previous topic View next topic Back to top