Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Hallways

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Hallways - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Spooky, long hallways that seem to lead to nowhere.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:40 pm

((What does Midol even do?))

He reached into her pockets, feeling a bottle. He pulled out four pills and shoved them down her throat, pouring some water down her throat. "Swallow." He commanded.

"H-Hikami? What'd he say about me?"

((I'm not really this much of a douche, I promise.))
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:44 pm

Alice turned around giving Chase an evil glare "well he's didn;t say the exact words to me, but I know that your not nice to him! even though he's sweet and a gentle person!" Alice said looking off to space

Alice shook her head coming back to reality "but he's always keeping his guard up for up! meaning he always making sure your not nearby!" Alice said giving him an even more dirty look than before "and I don't appreciate how you treat, him so unhuman like!" Alice said with anger
Back to top Go down
http://www.Quizilla.com
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:49 pm

Skylar swallowed the pill, coughing some, she was starting to feel numb. Emotions were leaving her face,like they always did once she took her meds. "Hmm, Chase?" She asked raising her eyes to and then to Alice "what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:51 pm

((Its for when a girl is cramping/pmsing while she's on her 'dot'))
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:10 pm

((Oh, dear O_O))
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:17 pm

"I gave you like, four pills. I thought you needed them." He said, smiling proudly at her.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:22 pm

Skylar smiled at him "that explains the cloud 9 feeling" she said. "Besides I meant, why were you and Alice glaring at each other?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:33 pm

((Haha you asked, and I told you))
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:42 pm

"No reason," Chase murmured, turning away from the pale girl. He set Skylar on the ground. "Are you okay to walk?" He asked. Keeping his hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:44 pm

Alice looked at Skylar and loosen up her face, and made a very small smile then she looked at Chase again and stuck her tongue out! she really didn't like him

((Lmao! I don't really hate in real life! just for the record lol))
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:48 pm

Skylar nodded "I should be fine, would you like a picture of yourself?" She asked picking up the sketch book she dropped earlier.

((I don't either, I'm to nice for that))
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:53 pm

"Why would I want a picture of myself? I'm kind of ugly." He said, not knowing fully how beautiful he was. He shrugged, popping a bubble nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:55 pm

Alice rolled her eyes at the annoying feeling of being ignored, she sighed and spun around with attitude and walked down the hallway
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:00 pm

Skylar ignored chase for a moment. "Alice wait...I could draw you one too" she said a smile on her face but her eyes were plain and lifeless. "If you want" she added softer.

"Shut up, your not ugly" she said opening to a picture she drew of him "see your beautiful" she offered.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:03 pm

Alice sighed and slowly turned around "thanks but I'll have to pass, I don't think your boyfriend likes me plus, if he doesn't like Hikami then hes doesn't like me where both schizophrenia! we have alot in common in the areas that he's doesn't like!" Alice said glaring at Chase
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:09 pm

Skylar frowned but nodded "oh...okay" she said "well bye" she called to her.

"Way to Chase" she mumbled playfully pushing him.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:11 pm

Alice smiled at Skylar, then shot an evil glare at Chase "Bye Skylar!" Alice said while walking down the hallway
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:33 pm

"I am not beautiful. I'm fat, and I'm like-" He made a retarded face to show what he thought himself to look like.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:43 pm

((Sorry for the lateness, I took my dog out to pee, and fell on the ice))

Skylar frowned pushing him lightly "your skinnier than me" she said sighing. "And your my perfect imperfection" she added smiling up at him.
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits
Tickets: 10

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:41 am

Olive walked by, returning from turning in a make-up assignment from one of her many skipped classes. She was about to say hello, but arrived at the exact point that Chase made a very absurd face. She returned it with a confused expression and slight tilt of the head, and slowed slightly, looking to Skylar.

"Hi...?" she said, almost more of a question than a statement.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:33 pm

Chase leaned down the whole two inches and kissed her lightly. "Well, you're my imperfect perfection." He said, poking his tongue out at her, and then kissed her again before looking up at Olive.

"Hey, Olive." Chase greeted, waving pleasantly. He linked his fingers loosely with Skylar's. "Was that awkward to see? It's a long story." He said, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. He smiled beautifully.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:40 pm

Skylar smiled not noticing Olive until Chase called her name. Playing with his fingers nervously she looked up at Olive."Hey" Skylar said plainly, she would of blushed if she hadn't been on her pills.
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:53 pm

Olive shook her head. "Not awkward, just...unexpected," she said. "Hi," she greeted them both in turn, realizing with embarrassment a moment later she had already said hello. Skylar seemed to be subdued and calmer than usual... She wasn't sure why, and almost wondered if she were imagining it.

She stood there for another moment, unable to think of anything else to say. Not wanting to make the situation awkward, she decided to be on her way.

"Well, bye," she said with a polite nod and half-smile, pivoting on her left foot before continuing down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:54 pm

Chase squeezed her hand gently, regretting giving her the medicine. It made her seem like a different person, unfamiliar to him. His smile dropped slightly but he didn't let her see. "Heh, what's up? You don't have to leave." He said, trying to ease the awkwardness.

"You're always so alone." He added. "And that's never fun."
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:04 am

Olive slowed to a stop and turned again, at more of a distance this time. She shrugged lightly, looking mostly at her feet. "I don't mind being alone," she said. It was true, too. At least compared to the gut-wrenching stress that came with interacting with other people. Olive seemed to function on a different frequency altogether. Relating to others was something she could compare to translating Mandarin Chinese to Greek.

"It's better that way," she added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hallways

View previous topic View next topic Back to top