Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rinami's Bedroom

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Rinami's Bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:08 am

First topic message reminder :

Rinami's bedroom.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits
Money: 35

PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:39 pm

((He's had this one for like, two weeks. Felicity got it too. I'm fearing for my own belly at this point. O_e))
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:41 pm

((Aww I don't know Chase, but tell him that I hope he gets better! and if your worried then keep clear from him and sanitize your hands when ever you touch door knobs and shit! and eat very healthy and have lots of ginger))

Alice saw annoyance, anger, rage in Hikami's eyes she knew he was angry at Rinami! but why was he? she only remembers bits of her episode....but she thought that it's better maybe she didn't ask or say anything!

But she felt so safe with Hikami and happy! he made her smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.Quizilla.com
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:43 pm

((He's my brother. We're close. Lol!))

Hikami turned back to Alice, smiling back at her. He hugged her, and then touched her shoulder lightly. "Are you okay?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:46 pm

((Aww thats cute! I wish I was close to my sister but where so different in everyway!))

Alice smiled "yes thankyou" Alice said shyly "I just feel cold and abit light headed! I'm surprised I didn't black out! I usually do"
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:50 pm

((my brother's 13 years older than me XD but he's awesomesauce!))

Rinami frowned in her sleep, then her expression turned to a terrified look, as if she was having a bad dream. Out of the blue, she let out a blood curtling scream.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:52 pm

Alice's face went in shock, she put her hands over her ears and put her head down, wanting to scream to she started to shake she mumbled "noise! noise!" Alice panicked she hated loud noisesand Rinami sure knew how to scram it scared her
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:55 pm

((My brother's 10 minutes older than me.))

He took off his white, fur trimmed hoodie. His ribs poking through his clingy, black V-Neck. He wrapped it around the slender girl, and zipped it up to just below her chest. He smiled at her. "Warm up." He said, covering her ears, he shook slightly too at the loud noise.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:58 pm

Alice felt a nice feeling when Hikami put his hoodie around her, but the scream was to horrifying for her to pay attention but a small smile went on her face for only a second
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:59 pm

Rinami shot up from her bed, panting. "What?..." she asked, even though no one else was in the room. She buried her face in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:05 pm

Hikami slammed Rinami's bedroom door open, he was silhouetted by the light, his tiny frame trembling. "I told you not to disturb her." He said quietly, jumping across the room and onto her bed, he curled his fingers, swiping his nails forward, clawing at her pretty face. He bared his teeth in a feral manner, lunging forward, aiming for her throat.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:07 pm

Alice heard Hikami yeliing she crawled childishlt to the door peeking, to see Hikami about to hurt Rinami, her eyes grew
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:08 pm

"Ah! Get off of me!" Rinami cried, pushing Hikami as hard as she could. She pinned him onto the floor, digging her nails into his wrists.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:11 pm

Alice yet out a yelp "Hikami! Rinami! sne stumbled to her feet, she ran and seperated them, she stumbled backwards she collapsed to the floor to much stress after he episode didn't help,
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:13 pm

"Ouch!" He hissed, his eyes welling up with tears. Blood began to seep from his wrists, but her ignore it, running over and hugging Alice. He collected her and held her close to his body. His breathing was quick, but he forced himself to settle down.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:16 pm

Alice gripped Hikami's shirt "I'm okay! I guess just alittle over stressed, thankyou" Alice looked up at Hikami wipping his tears away softly "are you okay?" Alice asked more worried about him
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:20 pm

"I'm fine." He murmured, kissing the top of her pale head gently, he leaned his forehead against the top of her head, and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:22 pm

Rinami finally realized what had happened. She put her head in her hands again, letting out a shaky sigh. Rinami looked up at Hikami, a bloody scratch running from her jaw to the bottom of her throat. "Hikami?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:31 pm

He turned his head sharply, eyes flashing. Hikami became easily attached to people, and, like an animal, he would protect them with his life. "What?" He said darkly between gritted teeth. His teeth bared, a few of them missing .
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:33 pm

"I am sorry for hurting you," Rinami said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:37 pm

His gaze softened, he continued to stare at her. "My apologies to you as well." He said, before turning back around. "However, I still don't trust you." He said, quietly, touching Alice's face.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:39 pm

Alice closed her eyes softly and laid her head on Hikami's chest listening to his heart beat, she sighed as she relaxed
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:42 pm

"Understandable," Rinami said, lightly brushing her hand against her wound. She grimaced in pain, and observed the blood on her hand.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:49 pm

"Good." He murmured. He looked at his own bleeding wrists. Then looked up at Rinami. "I really am...sorry." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:52 pm

"Yes, I know," Rinami also said quietly, a small smile forming on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rinami's Bedroom

View previous topic View next topic Back to top