Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rinami's Bedroom

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Rinami's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:08 am

Rinami's bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Rinami's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:10 pm

Rinami slowly shuffled into her room and collapsed onto the bed, closing her eyes. "What a long day..." she mumbled to herself, putting her hands behind her head.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits
Money: 15

Rinami's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:12 pm

Alice accidentally wandered into Rinami's room, she was't paying attention then halfway into Rinami's room Alice noticed Rinami on her bed, Alice froze like a derr in headligths
Back to top Go down
http://www.Quizilla.com
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Rinami's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:32 pm

Rinami opened one eye and saw Alice. "Do you need anything?" Rinami asked, sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

Rinami's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:33 pm

Alice backed away slowly not saying a word, she kept a serious face on she backed into a wall.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Rinami's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:41 am

Rinami smiled. "I won't hurt you," she said, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

Rinami's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:47 am

Alice's eyes widen she pointed beyond Rinami her hand shaking "no! no!" she said shaking her head
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Rinami's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:51 am

"What's wrong?" Rinami asked, her smile being replaced with a curious look.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

Rinami's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:54 am

Alice let out a blood screeching scream "HE'S COME FOR ME! THE CREATURE!" Alice scream
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits
Money: 35

Rinami's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:40 am

Hikami heard his friend's cries and entered the room. He put his hand gently on the girl's slim shoulder. "I won't let him hurt you." He murmured quietly, looking at her with his compassionate grey eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

Rinami's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:39 am

Alice had tears fill her eyes! she slowly looked at Hikami, and tilted her head tears rolled down her face, "Hikami please! help!" Alice said starting to cry as if there was no hope or as if the world was coming to an end

Alice ran behind Hikami peeking over his shoulder to see if the creature could see her, she felt safe behind him, Alice started shaking she bashed her back against the wall and slid down it, bringing her knees close she put her head down, mumbling digging her nails through her black gloves into her leg

Alice still sitting behind Hikami she let out another horrifying scream, she ran across thew roombut then suddenly, she shot herself against another wall, she started to strangle herself.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Rinami's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:33 pm

Hmm she must have schizophrenia,Rinami thought, standing up. She ran over to Alice. "Alice! Stop!" Rinami cried, trying to pry the girl's hands from her neck.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

Rinami's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:08 pm

Alice started gasping she continued to strangle herslef, but in her eyes it was the creature strangling her she had tears roll down her face while she gasped for air
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

Rinami's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:47 pm

Hikami shoved Rinami to the floor and kicked her aside. "Don't touch her!" He yelled, then he turned to Alice, gently, he took her wrists. He pulled her hands away from her throat and turned to where she'd been screaming. "Be gone, hideous beast." He said, lifting Alice into his arms (struggling because of their similar weights) and hauled her out of the room, spitting on Rinami as he passed.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Rinami's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:33 pm

Rinami blinked in surprise. "...What just happened?" she asked herself, standing up and inspecting the bruise that had started to form on her arm where Hikami kicked her.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

Rinami's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:54 pm

Alice put her arms arounnd Hikami's neck and cried into his chest but softly, she felt so safe with him she felt her sanity come back when he picked her up, she just sobbed into his chest and shaking, she started to feel light headed from the stress
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

Rinami's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:06 pm

"It's all okay." He murmured gently, putting her down when they were outside the door. He looked at her with gentle eyes, wiping her tears away with the pads of his thumbs. She was one of the first people he'd ever touched gently. He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Rinami's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:16 pm

Rinami tip toed to the doorframe and peeked outside, hoping that Hikami's little episode was over.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

Rinami's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:19 pm

Hikami turned his head, glaring at Rinami. "Yes?" He asked, his unwavering blue-grey eyes boring into her. He kept on hand gently on the side of Alice's face, opting not to move it. He stared at her predatorily.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

Rinami's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:22 pm

Alice smiled and put her hand over his hand she smiled "thank you Hikami" Alice whispered she was still shaking
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Rinami's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:26 pm

Rinami backed into her room, not saying a word. She collapsed onto her bed and yawned. "Like I said before, what a long day..." she mumbled before falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

Rinami's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:31 pm

'You're always welcome." He murmured, turning back to her and squeezing her hand gently. He kept half of his attention focused on Rinami, in case he had to shove her back and teach her a lesson.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Rinami's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:34 pm

((So mean to Rinami..I thought that was MY job! Poor Rinny. ">.>))
Back to top Go down
https://melancholyac.rpg-board.net
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

Rinami's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:37 pm

((Hikami is stark, raving mad. He can NEVER decide WHAT he wants. Also, Chase apologizes for not being on. He has a stomach bug. It's nasty.))
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Rinami's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:38 pm

((Stomach bug? I've had one of those before. *flashback* eww...))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rinami's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinami's Bedroom   Rinami's Bedroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rinami's Bedroom

View previous topic View next topic Back to top