Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Shrines

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Shrines - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Shrines   The Shrines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:01 am

First topic message reminder :

Quite a popular tourist attraction.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Shrines   The Shrines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:16 pm

"That reminds me," Kirai said," Where did you even get the gun?" she asked, her eye narrowing to a slit.
Back to top Go down
https://melancholyac.rpg-board.net
Celestine
Cool

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Shrines   The Shrines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:23 pm

"Oh, I found it in a Warden's office", He stated.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Shrines   The Shrines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:30 pm

"I see. Well, Rinami, you seem to have your hands full." Kirai said, wrenching the gun from Celestine's hands and marching towards the asylum to warm up.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Shrines   The Shrines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:34 pm

"Is it just me, or does she seem a little mad?" Rinami asked, watching Kirai's retreating form.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Shrines   The Shrines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:41 pm

Celestine caught up to Kirai, "I just thought it would be practical for self defense, against the psychopathic albino lad I keep hearing these stories about", Celestine admitted. "I don't want to hurt you guys, you're my friends. All I want to do is make Rinami happy".
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Shrines   The Shrines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:45 pm

"Hikami? I'm pretty sure he wouldn't hurt you or Rinami." Kirai said," Plus I have to return this gun to whichever Warden you stole it from." Or keep it myself, since someone thought it would be fun to replace all my guns with toy guns. Kirai thought silently. "I'm also certain that wielding an arm will not make Rinami happy, what if she's worried that you may harm yourself? Or she may not like the 'bad' type." Kirai said, trudging off.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Shrines   The Shrines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:56 pm

"Right, as long as she's happy I'm fantastic", Celestine said handing Kirai the gun, "Please forgive me".
Back to top Go down
Courtney
New
Courtney

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Shrines   The Shrines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:06 pm

Courtney wandered to the Shrines she'd never been here before, she walked alone she hadn't made any friends yet. She looked up at the sky the sun was setting and it was getting cold out
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Shrines   The Shrines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:04 pm

Sunny wandered to the shrines it was nearly midnight but, she just coudn't sleep
she sat down thinking of something to do but nothing came to mind she thought of going back inside, and getting Skylar but she didn't want to wake her up Sunny sighed
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Shrines   The Shrines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:20 pm

Chase came around the corner, spotting the small girl sitting alone. He went and sat beside her, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "What's wrong?" He asked, taking off his jacket and putting it around the chubby toddler.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Shrines   The Shrines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:29 pm

Sunny sighed "I keep having nightmares it's, making me depressed I just can't sleep I'm scared to" Sunny frowned leaning her head on Chase's shoulder her eyes where low
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Shrines   The Shrines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:32 pm

"I always have nightmares. That's why I don't sleep." Chase said, looking up at the sky. He pulled Sunny into his lap, wrapping his arms around her and rocking soothingly. "It's alright, Princess. I'll keep you company." He said in a low voice.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Shrines   The Shrines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:37 pm

Sunny smiled at Chase and leaned her head on his chest she, loved this attention she never got attention until she came to MA, she had a hard life of being abused at the orphanage and she was, grateful for all the friends she had made here at MA "thank you Chase!" Sunny smiled

She wondered if Chase's nightmares where worse and more gruesome than her's? "umm Chase what's most of your nghtmares about? is there a certain theme to them? or are they always different?" she asked hoping she wasn't asking anything personal
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Shrines   The Shrines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:41 pm

"It's not a problem." Chase said, rocking the child some more. He stopped abruptly when she asked the question. Then continued some more. The same way he rocked Mikey.

"People die." He said. There was something in his eyes that suggested more. There was more. He didn't tell her though, stroking the child's sandy hair. He began to hum gently under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Shrines   The Shrines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:48 pm

Sunny relaxed and closed her eyes *people dying??* she thought *I wonder does he see then die brutaly??* Sunny asked herslef these questions

Then her nightmare came back to mind suddenly her nightmare became more clearer now, she remembered seeing, herself in a white room and a strange man coming in and beating her to death, she remebered seeing her blood splatter all over the walls in er dream Sunny closed her eyes tighter and was about to cry she hated the thought of abuse she had it done to her for years, she curled up she tried not to cry but she failed she was just to disturbed she started to softly weep
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Shrines   The Shrines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:51 pm

"It's alright, Princess." He whispered, pulling her closer to his body and rocking her gently. "What do you see?" He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Shrines   The Shrines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:59 pm

Sunny sniffed "I'm in a white room, and I'm just sitting there-" Sunny paused for a moment "I can't move, for some reason then suddenly a strange and creepy man comes in, with dangerous tools he has this evil smirk on his face, he suddenly starts beating me to death I can't move or crawl away to help myself" Sunny paused again crying abit more "and I see my blood going everywhere and as I laying there dying I'm just watching a stream of blood make it's way across the room slowly and I watch the man walk away!"

Sunny started sobbing she was shaking, her anxiety grew "I'm so disturbed!" Sunny whispered in sobs "I've been suffering from these beating nightmares ever since I started getting abused back in the orphange! I thought they would stop when I came here but they haven't" Sunny continued to cry
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Shrines   The Shrines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:07 pm

"In my dreams." Chase whispered, gulping quietly. "I'm there, as is everyone I love. Except, they're all hanging, with butcher hooks through their heads. Or maybe they're limbless, decapitated, their organs have been ripped out. It doesn't matter." His voice shook. "And then my mother comes out-she killed herself-and she tells me, 'Chase, look at what you've done. You've disappointed me again, you dumb, ugly FAT BOY!"

He burst into tears. "I've been having these dreams since I was thirteen." He whispered, popping a minty bubble. He clung to the child, stroking her arm gently.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Shrines   The Shrines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:13 pm

Sunny felt bad for Chase "that's horrible!" Sunny said rubbing away her tears Sunny knew for sure that his nightmares where ten thousand times more worse and disturbing than hers she shuttered just thinking about it

Sunny brought her arms up and hugged Chase around the neck lightly "It's okay!" Sunny said her eyes becoming teary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shrines   The Shrines - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shrines

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: Within Town :: Town Square-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com