Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Gravel Paths

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Gravel Paths - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:58 am

First topic message reminder :

A road to walk down, and perhaps ponder some of the world's mysteries.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5

PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:01 am

((You little Matt fangirl lol))

"What do you want to do?" Rinami asked, catching up with her.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits
Money: 15
Tickets: 15

PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:39 pm

MoonLily slowly skipped gracefully, down the path way smiling the moon light shining down on her *what a beautiful night it is* MoonLily thought

She stopped and sat at the side of the Gravel Pathway looking up at the night sky
Back to top Go down
http://www.Quizilla.com
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:12 pm

"MOONLILY! WAIT FOR ME!" Mikey yelled, running up behind her, still putting his coat on. He smiled and took her hand when he reached her side.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:11 pm

MoonLily looked at Mikey "MIKEY!" she yelled smiling she gave him a big hug, "what are you doing out here all by yourself?" MoonLily said still smiling at him
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:20 pm

"I saw you leave, and I didn't want you to be lonely!" Mikey said, hugging her back. "Pretty girls should never be alone!" He added, smiling hugely. He'd become attached to the girl with cat ears, she was his most favorite person (besides Chase) here at the academy. He took her hand and looked around.

"Where are we going?" He asked, curiously looking at their surroundings.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:37 pm

MoonLily smiled at Mikey "well I was just, going for a walk! but then I decided to admire the moon and the stars!" MoonLily said smiling at Mikey she found him so sweet
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:49 pm

"What's so great about the stars?" Mikey asked, still holding her hand. He looked up at the sky. "They're just huge balls of gas." He added, he was uninterested in the beauty of these things, he hated romanticizing them too.

"Mommy used to tell me that stars were actually our loved ones, and that angels were saving them for us. But then I read a book, and it told me the truth." That's something Mikey liked about books, they never lied, they were just straight up facts.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:57 pm

MoonLily looked at him she tilted her head "Well my mother told me the same thing, and I for some reason still believe her well because if it's true then my mother is up there right now" MoonLily said her face dropping at the thought of her dead mother she returned a smile to her face "but I guess we all have our own beliefs" MoonLily said smiling childishly at Mikey "but if you want we can go for a walk?" MoonLily smiled perking up her cat ears
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:08 pm

"If it's true it means my grandma's up there. I don't like my grandma, though, she made Daddy really sad." Mikey said, staring up at the stars, and the moon with its ever-present creepy smile. He stayed glued to Moonlily's hand, a small, teary-eyed smile on his face.

"Sure, let's go for a walk." He said, smiling widely up at her, he took a small step forward, and then stopped and turned back. "Coming?" He asked, looking more like his father than usual.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:10 pm

MoonLily smiled at him trying to shake of the thought of her mother, "yup!" she meowed she jumped to her feet smiling and ran to Mikey's side her tail swaying back and forth *Mikey is so unique!" MoonLily thought
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:16 pm

Mikey took a curve around the path, finding himself in an overgrown garden. He looked around with bright, illuminated eyes. He turned to look at Moonlily, his smiled wide. "We could plant a garden back here!" He said excitedly. "It could be our secret garden!"
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:26 pm

MoonLily smiled "That would be fun!" MoonLily said excitedly "We should plant a secret garden!" MoonLilly looked around then at Mikey she smiled and meowed
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:28 pm

"Let's get to work!" The small boy said determinedly, he began to pull weeds from the soft dirt, already imagining his perfected garden. He'd always loved planting, especially back home in what he called his "Not Secret Garden". It was one of his favorite things.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:34 pm

MoonLily clapped and did a small twirl with excitment "Alright!" MoonLily said marching to a patch of weeds see struggled to pull them out all at once, but that plan wasn't working MoonLily slipped and fell on her butt she was stunned
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:44 pm

Mikey looked up as his friend fell on her butt. He hid his giggles behind a hand. "Try pulling them out one at a time. Neither of us are very strong." He said, looking back at his clump, which was almost completely cleared.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:46 pm

MoonLily shook her head getting rid of the stunned feeling she smiled embaressedly "Yeah that's a better idea!" MoonLily said giggling
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:11 pm

Mikey giggled and rolled his eyes amusedly. He hummed under his breath as he continued pulling weeds. "I can't wait till we make this beautiful." He said, smiling hugely.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:17 pm

MoonLily smiled as she pulled out a weed "Yup! where going to plant all kinds of things!" MoonLily said as purred excitedly
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:29 pm

"Like lillies!" Mikey said excitedly, continuing to work diligently, his face smeared with dirt. He smiled, his teeth sparkling white in the night. "Sometimes we can camp out here and stuff!" He added, turning to look at Moonlily. "This is fun!"
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:31 pm

MoonLily nodded as she smiled when Mikey said Lillies she looked at him "yes we could camp out here!" MoonLily said while she walked over to Mikey she knelt down and she used her tumb to clean the dirt of him face, she giggled, then she stood up gracefully "there you go all clean!" MoonLily giggled
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:02 pm

He smiled as she wiped his face. "I like being dirty, though." He said with a giggle. He turned back to his dirt pile, continuing to pull weeds, he looked around. "And tomatoes, I love tomatoes."
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:09 pm

MoonLily smiled and shook her head "Oh yes while have to plant tomatoes! and PEPPERS! My mother grew peppers back in Paris all the time!" MoonLily said while she went back to pulling weeds
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:20 pm

"My mommy grew watermelons!" Mikey said getting more excited he giggled excitedly. "I like peppers, too!" He smiled hugely.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:23 pm

MoonLily smiled "OH! I LOVE WATERMELONS!" MoonLily said hugging herself, she looked up at the moon then she examined the area around her, she saw a small little hut "Hey maybe theres stuff in the hut, that we could use! the hut looks like it's been here for awhile! it looks abandoned like this garden!" MoonLily said walking towards the old hut
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:26 pm

Mikey stood up, the knees of his too-big blue jeans smeared with mud. He ran up next to Moonlily "I wonder what's in there." He agreed. "Maybe it's a little house." He added, waiting politely for her to open the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gravel Paths

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: Within Town :: Town Square-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com