Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Gravel Paths

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Gravel Paths Empty
PostSubject: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:58 am

A road to walk down, and perhaps ponder some of the world's mysteries.
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits
Money: 15

Gravel Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:34 pm

McKenzie was walking slowly, lost in thought. She wasn't paying attention, she caught her foot in a hole, falling and twisting her ankle. Not only that, but scraping her leg on the gravel. She stared wide-eyed as a huge dot of blood dripped down her pale leg.

She felt tears brim in her eyes. She sniffled, and tried to stand, but her ankle wouldn't hold any weight, she collapsed. And started to cry.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

Gravel Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:38 pm

Celestine had been following her, for reasons unbeknownst to even himself. He ran up to McKenzie and handed her his hankerchief from his inner coat pocket. "I promise you'll be alright", he said as he removed his scarf and wrapped it around her leg to stop the bleeding. "Let me get you to the hospital", Celestine said picking her up in his arms carrying her.
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

Gravel Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:46 pm

"N-No, don't bother, I have band-aids."She said, crying lightly. Her ankle was obviously swelling. She let out a little sob, looking at her scraped up hands. It was such a nice day, too. She saw a long scrape going up her arm.

"Well this is terrible, I'm bleeding on you." She said. "I'll do your laundry." She added quietly, resting her head against his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

Gravel Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:53 pm

"Shhh, rest my dear, I'll handle everything", Celestine reassured her kissing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

Gravel Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:57 pm

She looked up at him, smiling gently. "Thanks, however, I'll still do your laundry. It would be nice." She said. "And your scarf's gonna be ruined. I'll buy you a new one." She added. Oh, dear, she definitely owed him a lot.

"I'm sorry." She added, her ankled began to throb.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

Gravel Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:05 pm

"Don't apologise my dear", Celestine noticed her wince, he raised her ankles to stop the throbbing, "Everything will be okay, don't worry about my laundry or my scarf, everything will be good as long as nothing bad befalls you."
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

Gravel Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:10 pm

"Hey, not only am I older than you, but I'm your warden! Shouldn't I be taking care of you?" She asked suddenly, feeling tiny and doll like in his arms. She looked up at him with huge, blue eyes.

"I hope you marry Rinami." She added smiling up at him. Then, a worried look crossed her face. "I hope I don't need stitches or crutches." She added, suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

Gravel Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:16 pm

"I doubt any of that will be necessary", Celestine assured her, "I'll take care of you. I also feel that Rinami and I are drifting."
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

Gravel Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:18 pm

She groaned, pushing her hands to her face to hide more tears. "How am I ever going to get my work done like this?" She murmured, one of her braids was starting to come out, and she just ignored it, she looked at her swelling ankle.

"I think it's sprained." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

Gravel Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:23 pm

Celestine put McKenzie on the ground and examined her ankle, "Let me see if I can do anything", Celestine tore off part of the sleeve of his shirt and tied it tightly around her ankle, "That should help quite a bit sweetie. I'll be your assistant if you need me to", Celestine kissed her hand and proceded to carry her to the school.
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

Gravel Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:28 pm

"I'll also sew that back on for you." She said hastily. She felt so bad, he was tired as it was, and yet, he was carrying her into the school as if she were nothing, ripping his clothes apart and offering to take care of her.

"I'm so, sosososososo sorry." She said quickly and apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

Gravel Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:32 pm

"It's fine sweetie, don't mention any of it, just relax, I want you to be safe", Celestine said carrying her, he then realized how cold out it was. He removed his overcoat and wraped McKenzie in it.
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

Gravel Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:42 pm

"I'll feel bad, though." She said quietly, snuggling into the sweet warmth of his jacket. She put her thumb in her mouth, pulling it away sharply when the metallic taste bit at the end of her tongue. She rested her head on his shoulder again. Staring off into space.

"I'm sorry." She apologized for the third time.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

Gravel Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:47 pm

Celestine held tight to her, the cold getting to him, but he couldn't let her see. "Stop apologising sweetie, it's fine".
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

Gravel Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:01 am

"Are you cold? I'm fine without this, I usually go with no jacket." She said gently. Offering him his jacket. "And I feel bad, that's all." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

Gravel Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:04 am

Celestine didn't take the coat, he even ignored her offering it back to him. "Don't be everything will be alright, we'll make sure everything is good"
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

Gravel Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:20 am

"Are you sure?" She asked, seeing the school loom up in front of them, she closed her eyes. The warmth and rocking lulling her to an almost sleep.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

Gravel Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:22 am

"I'm postive", Celestine said.

((Continue in ICU, you post first))
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Gravel Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:23 pm

Rinami shuffled along the gravel paths, hands in her pockets. She looked out at Town Square and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Gravel Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:30 pm

"Hi Rinami." Kirai called out to the woman, she held four silver boxes in her arms. She looked up to see a firefly fly right past her nose, it was strange. The night was clear.
Back to top Go down
https://melancholyac.rpg-board.net
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Gravel Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:58 pm

"Oh, hi Kirai," Rinami said. She eyed the boxes in her arms. "What are in those boxes?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Gravel Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:19 pm

"Nothing particularly interesting.." she said, lazily," What are you up to?" Kirai switched her gaze from the zooming firefly to Rinami.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Gravel Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:26 pm

"Nothing, really," Rinami said, catching the firefly in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Gravel Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:36 pm

((HAVING A MATT GASM! Curse Melloo...>.<))

Kirai sighed. She walked on ahead," Let's go do something."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gravel Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravel Paths   Gravel Paths I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gravel Paths

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: Within Town :: Town Square-