Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ward C Male Rooms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Ward C Male Rooms - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:09 am

First topic message reminder :

All male patients and students of Ward C sleep here.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:30 am

"Not good enough? Why would you think that?" Rinami asked. Did I reply weirdly to a question that made him think that..? Rinami thought. She turned to him and looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:35 am

"You're so much prettier and kinder than I am. I'm not good enough", Celestine said, depression in his voice, "I don't know, I guess it's just hard to believe that you actually have feelings for me.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:44 am

"Dont say that. You're good enough. "I should be the one saying I'm not good enough," Rinami said, looking at Celestine with kind and sincere eyes.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:50 am

"How are you not good enough for me" questioned Celestine. He sprang up and embraced Rinami tightly.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:52 am

"Your just so nice, and funny, and cute, and..." Rinami burst out, then grinned sheepishly and looked at her lap.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:55 am

"Tell me everything my dear, do you really like me", asked Celestine, "You are good enough, trust me".
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:58 am

"Yes, I really do like you," Rinami said, and slowly put her hand in Celestine's. She smiled, realizing that she acually liked the feeling of her hand in his.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:01 am

"As a Warden can you be involved with a patient, or is our relationship forebidden", asked Celestine holding her hand tightly.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:05 am

"Uh, I don't really know the answer to that question," Rinami said, looking slightly embarrassed because she didn't know the rules, even though she was a Warden.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:11 am

Celestine pulled her body into his, "Hey, it's allright", he said comforting Rinami. "Make me your boyfriend, it's your life and your choice".
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:17 am

"Sure," Rinami said happily, and leaned her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:25 am

Celestine held Rinami tight, "Why would you choose me"
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:27 am

Rinami chuckled softly. "Didnt I mention those reasons earlier?" she said warmly.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:32 am

Celestine giggled, "Yeah you did, sorry honey". Celestine then started hearing the voices again, "Phn'glui mgl'nahf R'yeh fhtagen Celestine". Celestine feel out of the bed and dropped to his knees, gripping his hair in tight clenched fists. "Please, go away", Celestine muttered to himself, "I'm happy, please go away". The image of Cthulhu appeared in front of him, driving him insane. A humanoid figure, with an octopus for a head and wings.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:37 am

"Are you alright?" Rinami asked, crouching down beside Celestine. She eyed him worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:43 am

"I'm so sorry my love", Celestine cried, his body tembling, "I fear I'm losing my sanity". In his mind he saw them, the Great Old Ones, H.P Lovecraft's creations. Cthulhu stood merely feet away from Celestine, taunting him in his intergallactic language, "Cthulhu R'lyeh Phn'glui", the monster said.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:49 am

"Havent we all?" Rinami said, pulling Celestine into a comforting hug. She stroked his hair absentmindedly and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:57 am

Celestine grabbed onto Rinami, "I'm just so sorry my love", he said, his voice waggering. The monster came closer to Celestine, he knew Rinami couldn't see him. His face driving Celestine mad, darkness engulfed Celestine's vision, he fainted in Rinami's arms.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:00 am

Riniami suddenly felt Celestine go limp in her arms. "Celestine? Are you ok?" she asked, even though he couldn't hear her, and shook him slightly. Then she shook him harder. He seemed to be alive, so she wasn't that worried.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:06 am

Skylar walked in and blinked "I hope I'm not disterbing you two" she said with sly smile. "Is...Celestine ok?" She asked walking closer to Riniami and poking him.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:11 am

"I think he fainted," Rinami said. "And now for the fool-proof test!" she announced, and tried to tickle him, but no no avail; Celestine didn't move an inch. "Yup, out cold," she said, grabbing his shoulders and gently setting him on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:12 am

Celestine awoke in Rinami's arms, he noticed Skylar was in the room with them. "You waited here with me", asked Celestine. The dark circles on his eyes seemed to lighten up after his little rest.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:15 am

Skylar smiled "yup you we're out like a light" she said. "Then I saw Riniami at your side like a girlfriend would do" she said not sure if was true. "Or I think they do that" she pondered.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:17 am

((Its time for bed, night guys ))
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:24 am

((Goodnight!))

Rinami sucessfully hid the blush that was about to erupt on her face. "Yeah, it was odd..." Rinami said quietly, swinging her legs back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ward C Male Rooms

View previous topic View next topic Back to top