Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Lounge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Lounge - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Ward A's lounge.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:24 pm

Mikey walked into the room, looking around curiously. He sat next to Moonlily on the couch, and glanced shyly at Rhiannon. "H-Hello." He said, hiding most of his body behind the Neko.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits
Tickets: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:26 pm

MoonLily's yelped and gave Mikey a big hug "MIKEY! MIKEY!" MoonLily yelled while she hugged him, she let go wrapping her tail around Mikey
Back to top Go down
http://www.Quizilla.com
Rhiannon
New

Credits
Money: 20

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:31 pm

Rhiannon looked down at her now closed book and said, "It must be easy for you to make friends. I've always had a hard time with it." She once again shrugged and pulled her feet up onto the chair to curl up. "How long have you been here?"

She looked at the young boy shyly with a smile, "Hello. I'm Rhianon, but you can call me Rhia." She always loved kids.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:36 pm

MoonLily frowned "actually I've never had friends until I came here my only friend way my kitten named Ribbons but she died!" MoonLily frowned "But it's easy to make friend like you just made one now!" MoonLily smiled "I'm your new friend and your mine!" MoonLily meowed
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:04 pm

Rhiannon's eyes lit up and a smile spread across her face for the first time since she arrived at the academy. "Really?" she asked, "I've never had a friend before...well, besides my older brother."
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:07 pm

MoonLily smiled and gave Rhia a huge hug "BFF's!" MoonLily said chldishly!
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:10 pm

Mikey's smile widened, he crawled into Rhia's lap. "I'm Michael. But everyone just calls me Mikey." He said. Taking the book from her. "Whatcha reading?" He asked with curiosity. He opened it up and started to read the flap.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:19 pm

MoonLily jumped up and did a littlw twirl "YAY!" she yelled with a huge smile "everyones becoming friends!" MoonLily sat onto the floor like a kitten and purred and laid onto her back continuing to purr she closed her eyes
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:30 pm

Rhiannon giggled as she hugged Moonlily back and jumped slightly as Mikey sat on her lap. She took the book from him gently and said, "Nothing that you would like, trust me." She ruffled his hair playfully.

She giggled again as she watched Moonlily twirled and laid on her back purring with her eyes closed. That is too cute, she thought. She hugged Mikey gently and said, "I might have a book for you to read in my bag if you like to read."
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:33 pm

"I like reading!" Mikey said, "I just finished Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone!" He said proudly, hoping that she had something good for him to read.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:43 pm

MoonLily sat there on the floor, she sighed reading remminded her of her mother her eyes filled with tears, she wipped them away as quickly as she could her mother use to read to her every night

MoonLily walked over to a corner she pulled out her blade which had MoonLil'y name and her mothers name on it, she started to cut her wrists she cut her mothers name into her wrist, she tried to hold in her screams of pain tear rolled down her face

"I love you!" MoonLily whispered under her breath tears rolling down her face she continued to cut she tried to contain her screams of pain.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:45 am

Rhiannon smiled and dug through her purse and pulled out the second Harry Potter book.

"I knew I had one of the Harry Potter books in my bag," she said with a smile and handed it to Mikey.

She looked over at MoonLily as she pulled out the blade. Oh, that's pretty, she thought. Then she noticed that she was starting to cut herself.

"MoonLily, what's wrong? Please don't cut yourself," Rhiannon said as tears started slipping down her cheeks. She did not want her new friend hurting herself.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:17 am

MoonLily did hear Rhia she was in her own little world she always came depressed when she thought about her mother and the only way she knew how to get, rid of the depressing feeling is to over come it with pain tears rolled down her face rapidly
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:24 am

Rhiannon picked Mickey gently off her lap and placed him down beside her. She knelt beside MoonLily and placed a hand on her shoulder. She hoped that she would not flinch from her.

"MoonLily?" she said again.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:33 am

MoonLily turned her head quickly to see her friend Rhia, MoonLily's eyes where wet her make up running down her face she dropped the blade, onto the foor she turned to Rhia showing both of her forearms on the left one it said 'I'm Sorry' and on the right one it said 'Mom' they was blood dripping down from them MoonLily sobbed while staring at Rhia
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:56 am

"Shhh, it's okay," Rhiannon said as she tor two strips of cloth from her skirt and aimed to tie it to the wounds on her friend's arms, "We should get you to the infirmary."
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:07 pm

MoonLily collapsed onto the floor sobbing like there was no tomorrow "it's my fault! it's my fault she's dead!" MoonLily whispered as she tensed her fists
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:10 pm

"Who?" Rhiannon asked as she tried to comfort her new friend.

She was totally confused. She looked back at Mikey to make sure he was okay and turned back to MoonLily.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:12 pm

MoonLily sobbed "my mother! my! mother!!" she whispered
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:28 pm

She blinked and thought, she killed her mother? She looked away and started crying cause she felt the same way except about her brother. Tears streamed down her cheeks once again.

"I know exactly how you feel," she whispered, "It's my fault that my big brother died."

She itched to sit in the corner and repeatedly bang her head against the wall, but refrained from doing so. Her friend needed her at the moment.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:38 pm

MoonLily tilted her head her tears streaming down her face "she was killed in front of me, I could have saved her but I was to over come by fear!" MoonLily started to cry harder "I'm such a useless freak! I should have stopped that man from brutally murdering her! but instead I sat there cowarding in the corner watching my mother get beaten and stabbed!" MoonLily punched the floor "I don't deserve to live!" MoonLily put her head down crying she racked back a forth wailing and moaning hating herself

"how do you know how I feel?" MoonLily whispered as she sobbed into the floor
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:25 pm

"Because unlike you, I really killed my older brother," Rhiannon said, "it was an accident, but all in all I did kill him."
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:31 pm

MoonLily wipped some of ehr tears away, but new ones replaced them "h- ho-how did you...kill h-him?" MoonLily asked
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:04 pm

"I shot him on accident when I was younger," Rhiannon said, "He wasn't suppose to be home until Saturday..." She stopped and shook her head and smiled again, "What were we talking about again?"
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:11 pm

MoonLily frowned "nothing...never mind! lets just forget about it!" MoonLily said not wanting to go back to the situation again she started to clam down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lounge

View previous topic View next topic Back to top