Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Lounge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:04 am

Ward A's lounge.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:41 pm

Kirai moved slowly into the room, exhausted. She took a seat on one of the sofas and immediately fell onto her side. She fluttered her eyes, willing them not to close. She lay there, with her eyes open, thinking of what happened last night. Why did she hesitate? She should have just shot Hikami. Kirai thought and thought, until her eyes fluttered to a closed position, and soon she was breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
https://melancholyac.rpg-board.net
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits
Money: 15

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:50 pm

Chase wandered quietly into the lounge hands buried deep in his pockets shoulders slightly hunched, a bubble balanced gently on the shaking edge of popping. He didn't notice the woman laying on the couch until he nearly sat on her.

"Woah!" He exclaimed loudly, quickly clapping a hand over his mouth, popping the mint green bubble against his beautiful face. He cursed inwardly, then reached forward with an unsoiled hand, gently shaking the girl's jaunty shoulder.

"Excuse me miss...are you okay?" His voice held a slight note of concern, but other than that he was completely apathetic.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:55 pm

Skylar fallowed Chase until catching up. "Hey Mint boy!' she called not completly sure of his name. "You have a hair out of place" she informed him putting a hand on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:58 pm

He smirked at his newly given nickname, turning to look at her, he ran a hand through his-always-messy red hair.

"My name's Chase. Who are you?" He asked, daring a smile to touch his eyes, causing him to be even more beautiful than before.

"Also," he added, touching a forefinger to his lower lip which was covered in sticky gum. "All of my hair is out of place, I cut it myself." He pulled a washcloth out of his seemingly endless pockets, spit on it, and then began wiping around his lips.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:05 pm

"Chase, I am Skylar" she said looking up at him. "You seem oddly perfect" she added tapping a small fingure to her perfect lips.

A small frown tugged Skylars lips. "Then you should fix it, out of place is not perfect" she said thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:09 pm

Chase chuckled at the comment, reaching out and ruffling her perfectly placed hair. He finished wiping his mouth off, and inserted another piece of gum into his mouth-a habit that kept him from consuming food, but he wouldn't tell her that.

"Surprisingly, I get compliments similar to that quite often." He looked down at her, momentarily absorbed in her blue eyes. He ran another hand through his hair, mussing it beyond repair and chewed his lip in momentary thought.

"I don't like having strange women with scissors cutting my hair, besides, it looks fine, and it fits my personality." He said, sounding pathetic even to himself.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:18 pm

Skylar fixed her hair immedaitly after he messed it up, she didnt enjoy this habit of his. "Most chew gum to stop an addiction" she said raising an eyebrow.

"Your cocky, but nice" she stated and smiled. "But non-perfect hair works for you...i guess" she added not sure. For a moment she stared at his eyes blankly looking for something.

"so why are you here?' Skylar finally asked breaking her gaze.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:21 pm

((Ehh sorry had to go shower. Hehe..^^"))

Kirai awoke with a scream, her heart beating faster than normal and her eyes wide. She had had the most horrible nightmare, again. Kirai sat up and looked around the room to notice that there were others. She blushed and said," My apologies, I probably shouldn't have been sleeping.."
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:27 pm

Skylar smiled at Kirai "it is fine" she said to the Warden. "Besides everyone wakes up screaming at some point in their life" she added before turning her attention back to Chase.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:29 pm

Chase raised an eyebrow in return mimicking her exactly. He leaned down and popped a bubble right in her face, not touching her with it, the scent wafted around them, circulating and being breathed in deeply. "Maybe I have an addiction..." He murmured, his voice becoming husky and dark.

Suddenly, he straightened up. "Sorry," he apologized immediately, regretting his rude behavior, he touched her thin forearm, it felt cool against his always-warm skin. "I didn't mean to be so rash." He ran his hand down her arm, and let it drop to his side.

"I can be arrogant, but I try to be as nice as I can. And I'm here, because, much like you, people think I'm insane." Chase murmured, catching her gaze with his and holding it steady.

He turned to Kirai at the sound of her scream, his eyes wide. He flew to her side, Skylar momentarily forgotten, seeing that there was another human being in need of assistance, he'd never met her before, but he gently touched her hand, a reassuring gesture that normally worked.

"Are you okay?" He asked, popping a spearmint scented bubble the scent momentarily filling the room again.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:37 pm

"I feel fantastic." Kirai lied, a sudden chill over her. "However, I don't think we've met before." Kirai said, tugging her hand free, and eying the new boy.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:42 pm

Skylar smiled at his darkness with intrest in her eyes. The mint toxins were still in her lungs as she smiled at Kirai.

"Correction, I have been proven insane by many of the finest doctors" Skylar said her Austrialian accent becoming thicker.

"Kirai...right?" She asked raking her brain for her name. "I hope I'm allowed to cute my own hair, I would hate for someone to mess it up" she added her voice hinting something dark.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:43 pm

"We haven't," Chase said simply, popping another bubble nonchalantly. He was, again, playing the mysterious, tough card, noticing immediately that she had the superior aura of a warden.

He pulled out his cell phone, his fingers flying across the keyboard, quickly and nimbly. The he shut it, shooting Kirai an oddly beautiful smile. He placed it in his pocket.

"I can tell your lying. That's something about liars, they can always pick up others." He said with a smile. "However, I won't push you to tell me, it is your own business."

He pulled out his pack of gum, extending it toward the strange girl. Offering it to her with his eyes and smile.

He turned to Skylar, leaving the gum on the coffee table. "As have I," he smirked at her comment about cutting her hair.

"We better be allowed to, after all, it's been my habit for the longest of times."
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:47 pm

Kirai turned her head the other direction,"No thank you,"she said, nonchalantly. She scowled and closed her eyes, only to quickly reopen them. She couldn't tell if she liked the new boy, he seemed overly-confident.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:52 pm

Hikami swiped his gum off the table, putting it back in the pocket of his jeans, pulling the sleeves of his white shirt over his scarred wrists again, and smiling at Kirai.

"So...are you a warden here? I heard about some sort of psychopath that moved in recently. Word gets around fast. The waitress told me about him." He didn't add that he knew that was the source of her stress.

He turned his head to Skylar again assuring that she was still there, he smiled. "You're very pretty." He complimented.

(( Haha, I got bored earlier and decided to read all the previous RPs))
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:56 pm

Skylar glanced at Chase then Kirai and back to Chase. "Pretty, no" she told Chase with a smile tugging at her lips "I am perfect" she added "studies show it."

"Would you mind if I called you Mintie, Chase. Its an even numbered name unlike Chase" she said.

((I had to hunt down my tissues =( ))
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:00 pm

Kirai nodded and noticed his scarred wrists, she looked away as to not be staring. She simply assumed that he was a self harmer.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:06 pm

"Hmmm," Chase stood up, walking back over to Skylar and examining her closely. He smirked. "Actually," he said, a hint of playfulness in his tone. "It would appear that you have one more eyelash on your right eye than on the left." He laughed, a melodic sound that usually brought joy to the hearts of others. "Therefore, you're only pretty."

He popped another bubble, breathing in the minty scent and pondering the new name he'd just been assigned. He smiled, slightly, dazzling white teeth beginning to show through luscious pink lips.

"I suppose I like it," he said with a shrug, popping another bubble and pulling out his cell phone.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:15 pm

Skylar quickly took out a compacy mirrior and glanced at her eyelashes. "They are the same" she said looking at him. Rembering he pulled his sleves down, she removed her jacket showing porcelain white arms. "Perfect as well, let's see yours" she said with a light smirk.

Putting her jacket back on with grace, she waited for him.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:17 pm

"Excuse me," Kirai said with a nod of her head, she didn't want to be intruding on anything or considered a voyeur. Kirai stood up from where she sat and walked towards the door. She was out in a flash.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:23 pm

Chase stared at her, his eyes wide, looking as though he was an animal caught in the headlights of a speeding car. He chewed his lip restlessly, his whole mouth going dry. Then he smirked, as small one, one that told Skylar he'd just come up with a plan.

"I'm perfect, too..." he whispered, rolling up the sleeves of his crisp, white shirt, showing scars, burns and various other wounds that were oozing with infection or screaming with pain. "I'm perfect because I know pain, because I have it all over me."

He stepped forward, extending a scarred arm towards her, it screamed inflamed and infected at her. "Would you ever allow your body to be like this?" His voice was rising in hysteria, a dark aura seemed to cloud around them, closing them into a secluded world where it was only the two of them.

"I am perfect because, unlike you, I have a history." He said, keeping his scarred arm close to her, allowing it to almost touch her skin, but not quite.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:36 pm

Skylar smiled in intent at him. He looked like a caged animal. self-harmer she thought calmly with a cute look on her face.

"You are perfect, indeed" she said. "You have history, as do I, but sadly mine will never show on my skin" she said a softer than before. She was enjoying this, his change in arua drew her closer.

Touching his extended arm, gently she pressed her soft pink lips to a small cute. "May I, clean these?" She asked with intrest. Her blue orbs never leaving his arms.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:46 pm

Chase hissed in pain as her lips made contact with one of his smaller cuts. A slight blush sprinkled his cheeks, and he pulled his arm gently from her grip. He couldn't tell her that he liked-no loved-pain and being hurt. He stared at his arms, and then at the perfection of her body before him.

"They don't need to be cleaned," Chase murmured, popping another minty bubble. "I'll just dump hydrogen peroxide on them later, as I always do." His voice wavered as he stared at her.

Why did she care so much? And what did she mean by "cleaning his wounds"? Something told him not to trust her, and yet, another part of him trusted her completely. He stared at his arms again, feeling suddenly self-conscious, a shudder ripped through the fibers of his body, and gooseflesh rose on his skin.

Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:00 am

"It doesn't burn like others do" Skylar said and looked into his eyes.

"Are you afraid of me Mintie? Because I assure you, I will only hurt if you'd like me to" she said and smiled. He didn't trust her she could tell but she trusted him. Maybe it was a crush she had on him either way she liked him.

"That's what you want...pain, like me, you thrive off of it" she said before sucking in a big breath. "Trust me...Chase, I've selfed-harmed more than you" she assured pulling out a small vile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lounge

View previous topic View next topic Back to top