Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Roller Coaster

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Roller Coaster - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Roller Coaster   The Roller Coaster - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

A big roller coaster with many twists and turns.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Alice
New
Alice

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Roller Coaster   The Roller Coaster - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:46 pm

Alice hugged Hikami trying to make him feel better, she managed to open her eyes and take a quick look to see how close they where to finishing they started up the loop she held on tighter to Hikami she just wanted this ride to end
Back to top Go down
http://www.Quizilla.com
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits
Money: 35

PostSubject: Re: The Roller Coaster   The Roller Coaster - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:10 pm

"We're almost done, Alice." He murmured, comforting the small girl. They began to turn upside down, and again his stomach dropped. He squeezed his eyes shut.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Roller Coaster   The Roller Coaster - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:15 pm

Alice nodded to Hikami she gulped she was still shaking her head hurt this was hell she thought as they went up side down Alice let out a small yelp then they fnished the loop, Alice was reliefed but then when she felt them go up again she remembered that there was one more hill, she glanced up at Hikami she saw his eyes shut she worried about him
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Roller Coaster   The Roller Coaster - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:29 pm

Hikami's lips were moving quickly as though he was talking to someone, they began to ascend their last hill, the hill that would take them to the end of the ride.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Roller Coaster   The Roller Coaster - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:41 pm

Alice curled up as they went down the last hill she went closer to Hikami, hugging him as tight as possible with out harming him "where going to be okay!" she mumbled to herself
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Roller Coaster   The Roller Coaster - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:16 pm

The ride thankfully stopped. And, quickly, Hikami clambered from the seat. standing up on wobbly legs, he reached out and took Alice's hand, "You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Roller Coaster   The Roller Coaster - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:29 pm

Alice had her head down on the seat she was shaking she looked up at Hikami, and slowly reached her hand out and took his hand she stood up she was shaking "yea" she said quickly and quietly she could barely speak she got off the ride onto solid ground she collapsed and she threw up water since she was anorexic she rarely ate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Roller Coaster   The Roller Coaster - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Roller Coaster

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: Out of Character :: Circus Grounds :: Game Stands-
Jump to:  
Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com