Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Roller Coaster

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Roller Coaster Empty
PostSubject: The Roller Coaster   The Roller Coaster I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:43 pm

A big roller coaster with many twists and turns.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits
Money: 15
Tickets: 15

The Roller Coaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roller Coaster   The Roller Coaster I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:45 pm

MoonLily ran at full speed to the rollcoaster she stopped at the front, of it and looked up she started to get excited a smile grew on her face
Back to top Go down
http://www.Quizilla.com
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits
Money: 35

The Roller Coaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roller Coaster   The Roller Coaster I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:18 pm

Hikami sidled up beside the girl he'd yet to introduce himself too. He gave her a childish, broken smile, quietly looking up at the roller coaster. He'd never been on one before, and wasn't sure he was brave enough yet. He wrung his wrists nervously, looking around at the barren carnival. He turned to face the cat girl.

"Hello," he said quietly. "Are you planning to ride this?" He asked, hoping that she was, he wasn't exactly comfortable alone.
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits
Tickets: 10

The Roller Coaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roller Coaster   The Roller Coaster I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:38 pm

Olive couldn't really believe she was here. It was so full of people that a slight wave of nausea ran through her system every so often, and she shivered whenever approached by a stranger (though luckily, her headphones warded off most of them). But at the same time, it wasn't as bad as, say, a month ago, when she probably would have thrown up several times at this point. Improvement? Or maybe just a more effective blend of drugs? It was hard to tell.

Olive stared up at the roller coaster with awe, watching the train clear a loop-de-loop, trailing the sounds of screams and squeals. What a wonderful contraption. When she was younger, her family sometimes reserved theme parks for a day to themselves... It had been years, but Olive remembered enjoying the sensation of elevated G-forces and downward accelerations.

She hung towards the back and stared up at it, contemplating whether to ride or not.
Back to top Go down
Curly
New
Curly

Credits

The Roller Coaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roller Coaster   The Roller Coaster I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:57 pm

Curly runs to the roller coaster and hops in oliva joins her the rides starts and went down the hill oliva starts to cry and the ride wuz so fast olive's skin starts to come off. Curly starts to laugh her head off. Then Olive dies
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

The Roller Coaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roller Coaster   The Roller Coaster I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:05 pm

((Wtf? is with the last rp message?))

Alice saw Hikami on the rollercoaster she remember how nervous he can get and uncomftable he gets, she quickly ran and sat beside him and smiled she never really liked rollercoatsers but she thought that she should ride with Hikami "hey I didn't think you would ride a rollercoaster?" she smiled

she looked at Olive watching the other rollercoaster she looked nervous, Alice hoped that Olive was going to be okay but Alice was nervous about this rollercoaster she probably would loose her mind and go crazy if she road this ride, Alice felt her anxiety she shook her head and looked at Hikami making sure he was okay
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

The Roller Coaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roller Coaster   The Roller Coaster I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:24 pm

((I suspect that Curly's a troll. Don't feed it.))

In the end, Olive decided to ride, and stepped into the line. She noticed that Hikami, Alice, and MoonLily were in front of her. That was a little better than strangers.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

The Roller Coaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roller Coaster   The Roller Coaster I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:27 pm

((A troll? oh you mean that those ppl that don't respect anime?))

Alice looked to Olive she thinks *she going to ride? cool* Alice looked beside her to Hikami, she4 started to shake feeling alittle scared even thopugh the ride hasn't started
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

The Roller Coaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roller Coaster   The Roller Coaster I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:40 pm

Hikami glanced over at Alice, and then intertwined their fingers. "It's okay. I'm right here." He said in his usual quiet voice. Truthfully, he was just as petrified as she was, but he wouldn't let it show. Instead, he squeezed her hand.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

The Roller Coaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roller Coaster   The Roller Coaster I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:43 pm

Alice started to calm down she smiled softly at Hikami "I've never really been on one of these before, I've just watched" Alice frowned
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

The Roller Coaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roller Coaster   The Roller Coaster I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:46 pm

((Nah, just a regular old internet troll. A few articles for edumacation: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pESOSI2hTA ))

Olive decided figured it probably wouldn't be a good idea to ride with her headphones on. She took them off and carefully wrapped the cord around them, and put them in her backpack. Her hair had two slightly awkward-looking waves where they had sat.

She smiled a little as a group walked out the exit line, hair tousled and faces alight with a mix of laughter and shock. Brought back some of her better memories of childhood.

She heard Alice express some anxiety in front of her. She paused, reluctant to speak up, but then finally stuttered to a start.

"T-they're designed to be safe," she said. "No more dangerous than riding in an automobile. Probably less."
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

The Roller Coaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roller Coaster   The Roller Coaster I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:58 pm

Hikami smiled. "It's alright, like Olive said, they're designed to be safe. Also, it gives you a chance to escape reality. Close your eyes." He whispered, his voice barely audible above the roar of the crowd. He took a deep breath, and shut his own.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

The Roller Coaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roller Coaster   The Roller Coaster I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:02 pm

Alice became nervous and closed her eyes listening to Hikami she put her face onto Hikami's shoulder with fear she was shaking she was mumbling to herself "you'll be fine Alice you'll be fine it's okay!" Alice laughed like a lunatic quietly while she talking to herself
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

The Roller Coaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roller Coaster   The Roller Coaster I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:38 pm

"Now, if you lose it, you know that's going to trigger my insanity, and I will probably succeed in killing myself this time." He whispered, clinging onto the slight girl's fingers.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

The Roller Coaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roller Coaster   The Roller Coaster I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:42 pm

Alice peeked up at Hikami she didn't want him to kill himself, she tried to fight her insanity she didn't want to cause any problems she needed to learn how to control her insane part of her "I don't want to you to die!" Alice said putting her head down onto his shoulder again
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

The Roller Coaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roller Coaster   The Roller Coaster I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:52 pm

The roller coaster lurched forward, with a stomach dropping movement. Hikami put his arm protectively around Alice. "Don't lose it now, babe. Focus on me, my scent, my voice. It's real." He said, his mouth inches from her ear.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

The Roller Coaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roller Coaster   The Roller Coaster I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:54 pm

Alice kept her head burried into Hikami's shoulder his voice calmed her down she had her arms close to her body the speed, of the rollercoatser made her anxiety stronger
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

The Roller Coaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roller Coaster   The Roller Coaster I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:57 pm

"The ride will be over soon," he whispered the tones in her ear, making sure his British accent stayed smooth and recognizable. "Can you still hear me? After this, we'll go play games, and maybe ride the ferris wheel, and avoid Chase." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

The Roller Coaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roller Coaster   The Roller Coaster I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:15 am

Alice nodded replying to his to him she was almost in tears she was really nervous and her anxiety was causing her to feel sick she held tighter onto Hikami he made her feel better
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

The Roller Coaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roller Coaster   The Roller Coaster I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:24 am

Olive glanced back at the two worried look. They didn't really seem to be enjoying the ride... Why'd they go in the first place? Alice looked like she was having a hard time, clinging to Hikami like her life depended on it. She hoped that this wouldn't be too much. Well, the train was moving. Too late to get off now. At least if they vomited, it would go backward and away from her.

She turned back facing forward and looked on with excitement as they ascended the first large hill.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

The Roller Coaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roller Coaster   The Roller Coaster I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:13 pm

Hikami continued talking to her, his hood flew backwards off his head, and the wind began to play with his hair, causing him to look even more childish than normal. He squeezed her hand as they began to descend. He hated this ride.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

The Roller Coaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roller Coaster   The Roller Coaster I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:29 pm

Alice tensed her whole body from head to toe her heart was racing she'd never experienced something like this before, she feared on how she was going to act after they got off the ride! She hoped that she wouldn't go insane from all the stress she stayed close to Hikami his voice was keeping her sane
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

The Roller Coaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roller Coaster   The Roller Coaster I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:31 pm

He let out a quiet gasp as they finished going down the hill, his stomach was still up at the top somewhere. He continued whispering though, not wanting to lose Alice's hold on her sanity. "It's alright, we have two more hills and a loop, and then we'll be done." He assured her.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

The Roller Coaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roller Coaster   The Roller Coaster I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:36 pm

Alice signed in relief the ride was almost over, it felt like it's been going on forever she promised herself she would never go on a rollercoaster again "Hikami are you okay?" Alice said but it was hard to hear from all the noise but she wanted to make sure that Hikami was alright
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

The Roller Coaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roller Coaster   The Roller Coaster I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:38 pm

"I'm...fine." He realized, he'd been too busy trying to take away Alice's fear, that he'd forgotten his own, they reached the top of the second hill, and began to descend rapidly. He gritted his teeth, his jaw tensing. "One more hill and then a loop." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Roller Coaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roller Coaster   The Roller Coaster I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Roller Coaster

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: Out of Character :: Circus Grounds :: Game Stands-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com