Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fisher, Courtney

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Courtney
New
Courtney

Credits
Money: 15
Tickets: 0

Fisher, Courtney Empty
PostSubject: Fisher, Courtney   Fisher, Courtney I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:53 pm

"YO DOC!!! Something's interrupting my game of solitaire! How dare they-wait! It's from the English government!! Oh my gosh! They're sending over a new kid! Man this one's a real stinker! She has all kinds of things going wrong! There's Anorexicia, Split Personality! Man, Doc, I'm scared, but instead of telling you I'll just send ya the poor kid's student application!

(my apologies I couldn't get my photo up)

Name: Courtney Fisher

Day of Birth: July 10th

Height: 5'3

Weight: 95 lbs

Description: Courtney dresses punk, she has short purple hair and she waers short short's, with black socks that end all the way to the middle, of her thighs with black sneakers

Personality: Courtney is a shy, sweet sensative girl! she plays the violin, and loves the rain she has a mild english accent she has a split parsonality! and is anorexic, Courtney loves to help people she always has room in her heart, for a new friend! she's very petite and pretty, she loves to read and write poetry. Courtney often keeps to herself and can be very quiet but she is very Itelligent exspecialy in the arts of music, writing, and reading.

Past: Courtney was born in London, England her mother died when she gave birth to Courtney, her father raised her but her father was a soilder and went to war, he died from a bombing when she was eight, her father's sister became her legal guardian where she abused Courtney, Courtney the developed a split persnality when she was nine, when she was twelve she became anorexic because she felt that she didn't fit in anywhere, when Courtney was 17 she was sent to MA for her Itelligence and for her disorders.

Likes: Books, Reading, Playing her Violin, Biscuits, Tea, rain, music, flowers

Dislikes: Loudness, Food, Ignorance, Death, Suffering

DISEASES: Anorexicia, Split Personality

"Well Doc, didja get it?!..Good, but what should we do with it? WHAT! So we're really putting the kid into Ward C. You know best Doc. I didn't even graduate from Nursing School! I'm just a lazy bum-what was that? Oh ok, I'll hang up the phone now, Doc...
Created by Kirai
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Fisher, Courtney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fisher, Courtney   Fisher, Courtney I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:09 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Fisher, Courtney

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: Introductions :: Student Registration :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com