Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kitchen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:07 am

First topic message reminder :

The kitchen where all the meals are made.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits
Money: 15

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:43 am

Yuki was afraid to come in. "h-hello?" Yuki felt nervous.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:45 am

"Come on in!" Kirai said, gently, patting the seat of an empty chair. She poured out the contents of the bucket, and replaced the bucket on the floor beside her seat.
Back to top Go down
https://melancholyac.rpg-board.net
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:48 am

yuki felt a little bit nervous so she tip toed to her seat. She sat on the chair and looked on the table. "w-w-whoa! this is a lot :o" Yuki was looking at the stuff on the table. she decided to bring her stuff out of her bag also. "I brought a couple a tools ^-^''"
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:50 am

"Oh, well, the more the better I guess." Kirai said scooching her chair closer to the table. She really had no idea where all the charm things came from.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:56 am

Yuki brought out a a book on how to make charms. ((lol yes shes a book worm xD))
She explained it to Kirai... she hoped that Kirai would understand. Yuki showed Kirai on how to attach and to other things. "I also brough mini-mini bells.... if u want ^-^''"

((I dont really make charms in real life lol but i made handmade jewlery lol i can only make a necklace and earring lol :D but i havent done it for a while so i forgot T^T))
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:01 am

((Hehe I don't even know how to make any jewelry, so it's all good. XD))

Kirai looked at the diagrams in the books."Okay, so I will now attempt it." she said, speaking in a deep voice like a host introducing a new act, she picked up a long piece of red ribbon and snipped it from the roll.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 am

((haha xD i forgot ._. lol but i dont know how to make jewloery anymore so it makes me feel less unique D: lol))
Yuki looked at kirai then started to giggle. "haha you're doing fine ^_^" Yuki held the roll of ribbon.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:08 am

She glanced over at the diagrams again and reassured herself that it wasn't rocket science. She picked up a silver charm in the shape of a leaf and slipped it through the ribbon. "I have a feeling I'm doing this wrong, but I'm going to continue anyways," she said, dropping her deep voice and continuing to slip charms onto the ribbon.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:16 am

Yuki decided to make a charm too she noticed Kirai looking so focused. "theres no pressure in making charms ^_^ take your time and have fun ^_^" Yuki took a ribbon and a snowflake (silver) to put on her charm.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:21 am

Kirai relaxed her muscles and did her best to place the charms, she did so with grace and speed, but every third charm or so would fall from her fingers. She placed her charm bracelet on the table and sighed. "I think its time for a break," she said getting up and preparing a snack.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:24 am

Yuki kept marking to where she wanted to put stuff on her charm. "o-ok" Yuki layed her charms down.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:26 am

"What would you like to eat?" Kirai asked opening the door to the fridge. "We actually have a variety of food." she said, thinking of who could have stocked up the fridge with food.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:32 am

Yuki was thinking.... "oh I uhm I like fruit ^-^" Yuki didnt felt like eating a big meal. Yuki tapped her fingers on the table. then stared at the charms.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:34 am

Kirai brought over a plate of diced up fruits and placed it on the table. She chewed a honeydew square in her mouth as she sat back down and restarted her charm bracelet. "Tell me more about yourself, Yuki" Kirai said, after finishing her fruit, she kept her eye on the bracelet.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:38 am

Yuki took a peice of ruit and chewed. " a-about me?" thinks, *about my hobbies? talents? school?* Yuki was thinking over and over.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:42 am

"Yes, about you. You can tell me everything or just one thing, just anything about you." Kirai said, picking up a deformed charm that looked a lot like the state of Wyoming.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:49 am

"o-oh.. my life... hm well i was raised by my father ^-^ my dad told me that my m-mom felt ill ever since she gave birth to me." Yuki hesitated... feeling guilt... but made an effort to smile. "but anyway way haha-"
Yuki laughed nervously, rubbing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:13 pm

Kirai nodded her head as Yuki spoke,"Sounds saddening, you can stop if you wish."Kirai said, sensing the feeling of uncertainty from Yuki. She put down the charm and looked over to Yuki, thinking Good people always suffer the most. Her facial expression softened as she patted Yuki's arm, before continuing to work on her charm.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:15 pm

Yuki looked up and cheerfully smiled. "oh nono haha ^-^ I'm fine" she lied but she didnt want to show kirai how she feels so she held in her tears. Yuki took a charm and started to connect them to the bracelet. "I'm alright k-kirai" thinks, *ill be alright...*
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:24 pm

"No you're not," Kirai said putting down the bracelet she looked over to Yuki and gave her an awkward hug.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:37 pm

Yuki sat frozen on her seat. thinks,*o-oh gosh...* yuki didnt know what to do but just sit still.
(( LOL!))
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:40 pm

((Hehehe..))

Kirai unwrapped her arms and looked like she was about to throw up. Who knew when the last time she had hugged someone. She quickly turned the other way, thinking of why she had done it.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:11 pm

Yuki didnt know what to do but scratch her head and think what to say.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:15 pm

"Um excuse me," Kirai said and quickly getting up, clutching her stomach and closing her mouth tight, before rushing down the hall and into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:04 am

Yuki stared in confusion. "oh my gosh kirai are u ok?" Yuki looked concerned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitchen

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: Within Town :: Apartments :: Apartment 9-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com